GAYmer with a Petition

13»

Comments

• irbis
    irbis Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    33 BiterAnal ride on babe! we sick each other ding-dongs but we also play the ga(y)mes so please think of u(a)s(S).
    lol. i nearly chocked myself to death when seeining this one
    There exist only three beings worthy of respect:
    the priest, the soldier, the poet.
    To know, to kill, to create.
    -severan
  • puppetsoul
    puppetsoul Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    I lol'd at the gayness, but then I signed because not only is it denegrating the "gaymers" (I can't say that without cracking up; same with GBLT... the gayest sandwich ever), but because female models are useless in the capacity that male models aren't: transportation.

Even if they aren't going to go all out and give us the RP marriage/embrace option, at least give chick models the ability to share their mounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • suntiger
    suntiger Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Hehe, seeing a werebeast carrying another werebeast would be both cool and hilarious.

But not as fun as seeing a skinny little elven girl cleric carry a huge male werebeast. :P

Speaking of which, I'd like the carry feature to be genderless too.
    Not so much from a relation aspect, though that would follow suit as well, but to make the game easier/smoother to play.
    Especially regarding the flying aspect. Having a female archer or cleric being able to carry a male or female blademaster or barbarian, or a male carrying another male, would be really useful in reaching some places faster and more easily.

Heh, I'd also love to see male werefoxes and female werebeasts. ^_^
  • ragingwind
    ragingwind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Why must the carrying function only be for romance? Probably 75% of the time when it is used, people have no dating interrests in mind. I say that if a female character is strong enough, she should be allowed to carry someone. As for guys, the game's designers could reconfigure the carrying position to one that is less romantic, if that's what they want to do. Just do a piggy-back position. If they don't want **** stuff in the game, that's their choice. But, why must carrying only be considered romantic?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sorcharavenlock
    sorcharavenlock Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2008
    Signed. While I'm not too keen on the whole romance thing in these sort of games I do believe that if you put it in it should accomodate both straight and **** couples.

As a gamer-mum and mum-of-a-gamer I'm not worried about my child being exposed to same-sex relationships, this is 2008 after all and same-sex relationships are simply part of life. I'm more worried about my (****) child being exposed to the bad language and cyboring that goes on in most MMO's and so I won't let her play unsupervised.

Besides that, with certain classes being one sex only I can see a Real Life couple ending up with two male or two female characters anyway. I know my hubbie would probably like the WF if he played and so we'd end up being a same-sex couple in game, hehe.