Female-Male cuddles

Options
nubeh
nubeh Posts: 9 Arc User
edited November 2008 in Suggestion Box
I've no idea if this has been already suggested, or already implemented in the game but....

I suggest that females should be able to cuddle and carry the males as well. While one might wonder how a scrawny little fox would carry a big beast, I wonder how a human can cast a spell and how swords can fly. *shrug*

It just annoys me when I want to help a male character get somewhere quickly for a quest, FB, or just the sake of it in the MY version.

Also, females carrying females, or males carrying males, might also be helpful if not awkward to some people. To maintain traditional relationships in game, the 'intimate' feature could be removed when a female is carrying a female, or when a male is carrying a female.

If either of these options have been put into the international version of the game: kudos, you guys rock.

Otherwise, I'd love to see this in the game at some point (if possible, I know little about programming and game designing).

Thanks,

-Nubi
Heroes don't need super powers!
Perfect World MY
Server: Oracle
Character: lvl 40 WF
Post edited by nubeh on

Comments

• embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    or they could just remove hoist cuddling all together since it serves almost no purpose what so ever and everybody **** about it.
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    or they could just remove hoist cuddling all together since it serves almost no purpose what so ever and everybody **** about it.

I've never heard anyone complain about it. Most people use it as a faster way to gain vigor. :rolleyes:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    YES PLEASE
    koz wrote: »
    I've never heard anyone complain about it. Most people use it as a faster way to gain vigor. :rolleyes:
    Even more reason to remove it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I've never heard anyone complain about it.
    "Why can't female chars carry male chars", "why is there no male-male / female-female cuddle", etc etc :rolleyes:
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options

oh yeah i forgot about the vigor thing.. but besides that it has no purpose and people do cry about it alot.

http://forum.perfectworld.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=16398

http://forum.perfectworld.com.my/viewtopic.php?t=14694

well one of those links about marriage but marriage is equally as stupid and unnecessary. But hey i guess some people just love wasting money.:p
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Cuddling is nice after your AoE party is broken and you need to recharge to open your bubble/aoe spell.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just imagine a male mage carrying a huge werebeast (barbarian)
    D: actually would encourage me to make a wb and go request cuddles to just laugh at the sight.

*day dreams* meeeeemeeemeemee moooo~
  • koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    How about let's not change every aspect of the game and just leave it how it is

D:

Wow imagine that
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yup, keep it the way it is ^^. I need more vigor to... u know why i need it ^^.
    One more about the marry thing, it helps you gain more reputation, and reputation, you already known what it is used for...
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • embl3m
    edited August 2008
    Options
    maybe this community is less stupid but when ever i hoist cuddled for vigor, even in zhen partys, they would decline because they "already have a bf"...
  • nubeh
    edited August 2008
    Options
    *falls over and twitches*

[rant]
    I'm quite happy with Perfect World the way it is, but such a feature would make me HAPPIER. However my happiness does not need to effect the game. I simply think it would be helpful if I wanted to get a level 20 something female character (myself playing as a female) to where we both need to be for a quest faster, without having to run around through high level mobs. While this is a real scenario, nothing bad (like being torn to pieces by random mobs) came of it. Thusly it was just a thought that would be helpful to some players. But running about with the lower levels is fairly easy too.

Cuddle & Marriage are features that attracted me to Perfect World even though I have no desire to get a Perfect World BF and marry them. I was drawn because the game had more possibilities and flexibility than other games I was looking at. The ability to just sit down with some random player or a friend caught my attention. Killing baddies and leveling up is great fun too though. ^.^ *overly violent*

Also... being bused around on occasion by a high level guild member to get to a quest they are helping with is a very nice feature. :/
    [/rant]
    Perfect World MY
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think it's a fair suggestion. =\ And if male/male or female/female intimate makes you uncomfortable...just don't click it?

More flexibility with hoist cuddle would also make it easier to regen vigor.
  • miles
    miles Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

not true it does serve a purpose in the game me and my gf both play and for some reason i always manage to out lvl her rather fast. in this case i like the whole hoist cuddling thing because i can fly her to the quests i help her with. plus its kinda sweet i can do that with her. on the thought of a female carrying a male char i dont really see that as a bad thing it could be something that could help out a friend if they need help getting somewhere or help getting to a quest. the male with male and female with female would be kinda awkward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ath
    ath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think the cuddling would be nice, I have a BF in REAL LIFE that plays as well, and I still cuddle males for vigor that I am friends with. I just wont do it with someone I don't know.
    And sorry but it's sooo much faster to cuddle for vigor then constantly using your mana and skills, specially if you are a mage. Takes forever to get full vigor!!
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think the WB (Barbarians) should have the ability to hoist up any party partner they want and use him/her as a battering ram.
  • kittyeatsushi
    kittyeatsushi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    I think the WB (Barbarians) should have the ability to hoist up any party partner they want and use him/her as a battering ram.
    Ahahah, I AGREE x]

And werefoxes should be able to pick people up with their pets :>
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    just a game cuddle with whoever you want its to your advantage of the vigor
    i would like to see someone get mad or jealous over a cuddle what losers if they would...
  • seduction
    seduction Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I really think that the person who initiates the hoist cuddle should also be the carrier. Females should have the ability to carry and it should be unisex (female+female/male, male+male) You gotta think of the benefits. Like vigor which everyone has clearly expressed. Also the unconventional but helpful uses. Are you a winged elf and you wanna get somewhere but have a slow and grounded teammate who obviously wouldnt be able to keep up? Then give em a ride and drag em with you! Anyone who complains about the features IN a game is a loser. We're supposed to be complaining about the features that AREN'T in the game. So anybody who wants to complain about the availability of the hoist cuddle in general, or any other feature, needs to play a different game.
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    maybe this community is less stupid but when ever i hoist cuddled for vigor, even in zhen partys, they would decline because they "already have a bf"...

funny stuff.

you want vigor, not love.
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I find this convo funny. I saw a reasonable request stated in the first post, but then it went down hill from there.

I agree that females should be able to carry males and what not, and they could probably incorporate a Weight system based on STR to determine who could carry who but that would be a drastic change to the game and it is fine as it is.

The thing I can't stand, though, are the ppl who complain about being able to do it. The game gives the player more features to have fun with such as cuddle and marriage, and your going to sit here and complain? Thats like complaining about having too much money. Its just stupid. dont complain about the game having features cuz its just a retarted argument.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • elly
    elly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i was actually going to suggest this also, i noticed in all the versions i've played to date only men can carry women which i find to be prejudiced to be honest. Women should be able to carry men and women and men should be able to carry men aswell as women, as it stands it's a little flawed that the game doesn't allow this and i hope for dear god that they actually impliment this. i can understand why it started out as only males carrying females because of where the game was developed but this is the new world that isn't quite perfect...yet. But seriously if they did impliment this i agree PWI's developers would indeed Rock!
  • manorchid
    manorchid Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Having cuddling sex related is ****, biased, and inconvenient. Change it already.
  • nagasumi
    nagasumi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Some of you people are thinking a little bit too hard...

Since when did the woman carry the groom across the threshold? :confused:

In any case, carryin' da ladies is normal, everything else is abnormal. So uh, who cares about the abnormal? :confused:

Just leave it alone ^_^

The werebeast carrying idea is not only impossible to look at [I'd die laughing at that] but come on... It's fine the way it is and if you're a guy using the 'can't look at guy's ****' excuse to play girl avatars, then maybe you should re-evaluate your sexual preference or something...

If you like being lifted, play the girl I guess, otherwise, be a man as some would say... :cool:
  • lryuzaki
    lryuzaki Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    another thing that ive heard people complain about is that you can't have female+female marriages or male+male marriages as i heard complained about so many times in the few weeks i played before CB
  • katenas
    katenas Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i think male chars should have a possibility to carry(not cuddle) other male chars.. couse now we have a male discrimination!! XD
  • skippy
    skippy Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nagasumi wrote: »
    Some of you people are thinking a little bit too hard...

Since when did the woman carry the groom across the threshold? :confused:

In any case, carryin' da ladies is normal, everything else is abnormal. So uh, who cares about the abnormal? :confused:

One: Who said anything about grooms and brides? Carrying has nothing to do with getting married.

Two: You need to get out more if you think nobody cares about the "abnormal".
  • bron
    bron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    nagasumi wrote: »
    if you're a guy using the 'can't look at guy's ****' excuse to play girl avatars, then maybe you should re-evaluate your sexual preference or something...
    Hello? Are you dense?

That's the main reason a person can't be not straight. It's homophobia, read up on it. I don't like looking at guy's asses because it disgusts me, makes me want to puke, and makes me turn away. But girls turn me on. I don't see anything weird in this situation.

[/off topic]

Yes, I support girls doing the carying, but not WB because they're too heavy looking to be carried.
    Proud Pre-Launch CO and Pre-Launch STO Lifetime Subscriber.
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Being carried by a girl would make me feel like a pimp x]
  • c453m4573r
    edited August 2008
    Options
    sigoh wrote: »
    I find this convo funny. I saw a reasonable request stated in the first post, but then it went down hill from there.

I agree that females should be able to carry males and what not, and they could probably incorporate a Weight system based on STR to determine who could carry who but that would be a drastic change to the game and it is fine as it is.

The thing I can't stand, though, are the ppl who complain about being able to do it. The game gives the player more features to have fun with such as cuddle and marriage, and your going to sit here and complain? Thats like complaining about having too much money. Its just stupid. dont complain about the game having features cuz its just a retarted argument.

I agree. hoist cuddle rocks. My GF and I used to get on and do that because of the long distance between us. And your STR idea makes it very realistic.
  • nubeh
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wow... that was all very fun to read through.

I'm glad for the positive feedback and interested in the other thoughts and opinions.

Anyway, its really not so much about trying to complicate this, or make a fuss about what we already have. Its just a thought on improving the game play and making it more enjoyable for some players. It won't do any harm to those who don't want to use it, but it will help those who want it.

Oh well, I just hope this is implemented!
    Perfect World MY