Female-Male cuddles

Options
2»

Comments

• seanie
    seanie Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Wont matter how much you people complain its something that's in the original that would take a lot, of hours and work to make it different its not just a simple process. Like changing armor color and stuff like that is fairly easy, but to change lifting and such set to str would require them to.

1) Shut down servers to test it for a week or so.

2) Make sure it works and is not bugged and have it then tested by players, before adding it. Which would be another shut down if its not working right.

3) It requires time and money to add something new into a game that's already completed, and I'm sure none of you are going to pay the gms and devs the time they spend adding this feature and pay them for lost cash shop items as well, that players would have been buying during the down time.

So quit crying and play the game.
  • katenas
    katenas Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    seanie wrote: »
    Wont matter how much you people complain its something that's in the original that would take a lot, of hours and work to make it different its not just a simple process. Like changing armor color and stuff like that is fairly easy, but to change lifting and such set to str would require them to.

1) Shut down servers to test it for a week or so.

2) Make sure it works and is not bugged and have it then tested by players, before adding it. Which would be another shut down if its not working right.

3) It requires time and money to add something new into a game that's already completed, and I'm sure none of you are going to pay the gms and devs the time they spend adding this feature and pay them for lost cash shop items as well, that players would have been buying during the down time.

So quit crying and play the game.

its a SUGGESTION thread, silly
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    or they could just remove hoist cuddling all together since it serves almost no purpose what so ever and everybody **** about it.

actually you are very wrong so shhh.
    hoist cuddling is a fast way to build up vigour which is needed to cast some of your best skills.
  • Cherris - Heavens Tear
    Cherris - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    embl3m wrote: »
    or they could just remove hoist cuddling all together since it serves almost no purpose what so ever and everybody **** about it.

it builds chi faster
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    it builds chi faster

Way to bring up a long dead thread you ****ing downie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Roojie - Lost City
    Roojie - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I wholeheartedly agree with this. Me and my friend didn't have too much of an issue at first because she was a Veno and I play as a Blademaster male. I carried her everywhere because sometimes she was busy, others we wanted to get somewhere but she needed to go to the bathroom/make food/ ect...

Now I made a Veno too so I could help a friend we invited to the game and neither of us want to spend the next 40 levels going everywhere slow as dirt when I paid for a panther mount and COULD be using that to get around. But since we're both female that's not an option.
    To me the cuddling/embrace isn't something I use for a quick "oh I love you dear~" it's a way of easy transportation and convenience, it they don't want to cause a strife just change the button to "carry" and not "Embrace" then let anyone do it, a lot of people that like this idea don't seem to come on the forums; why? Forums are kinda depressing(nd they like to play the game)... But I can think of a lot of people that would love this for the utility and the hilarity.

It's not that hard; I mean, seriously... Sea creatures FLY, panthers can be ridden, men are fearless standing on a very sharp sword while hovering 50 meters in the air... One slippery boot on that sword and....... DD8
  • Soloboy - Sanctuary
    Soloboy - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    hmmm well, 1. i have little if no expirence in game but, i think they were just trying to keep its as realistic as posible a 115lb veno carrying a 200lb+ barbain is not realistic..

n' also i have no clue what "cuddling" ...rofl..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • narulordofevil
    narulordofevil Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Options
    I would like cuddles just so i can fly my freinds aroung u no ^^

Also this subject has appeared weekly for quite some time now ^^

Unfortunatly i dont think the game designers are ever gunna change it