Closed Beta is Now Live!

Comments

• trippin
    trippin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    aodh wrote: »
    what the hell are you guys whining about? there isn't much difference between PvP an PvE in content of the game except that you can PvP pretty much everywhere. and why are you guys worried about some hardcore player owning you? the game JUST STARTED, so that hardcore player isn't gonna level high enough for atleast a week before he can take on guard npc by himself (assuming there are guard npcs, if not, there should be)

The whole point is people do not like PVP and being able to be killed on site, and it ruins games for people that only PVE in games like this. Everyone that is complaining has every right and is very true with what they say! PVP servers are full of nothing but people that like to be Stupid and do nothing but kill people left and right for no reason, not to mention guilds and packs of friends that will kill you onless you pay them money and if not proceed to follow you around and never let you be.

Have 2 PVP servers is just ridiculous, there is no reason to have 2 servers that are pvp. Hell most people do not even like PVP servers or PVP in general so why make 2 servers that upon launch?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Don't do what you can't undo, until you've considered what you can't do once you've done it.

Shadar
    Slayer
    Level 90
    Atlantis
  • moon
    moon Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    aodh wrote: »
    what the hell are you guys whining about? there isn't much difference between PvP an PvE in content of the game except that you can PvP pretty much everywhere. and why are you guys worried about some hardcore player owning you? the game JUST STARTED, so that hardcore player isn't gonna level high enough for atleast a week before he can take on guard npc by himself (assuming there are guard npcs, if not, there should be)

You are the one who is whining. Everyone has the freedom of speech as long as they don't attack another party.
  • matt4693
    matt4693 Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    well i guess no point in being a cleric anymore since ill just be pked every 5 min... very disapointing, your beta testers obviously want a PvE world and you wont do it.
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    moon wrote: »
    You are the one who is whining. Everyone has the freedom of speech as long as they don't attack another party.

He isn't whining, he's stating his opinion about your opinion lol. That is not an attack, if you don't like your opinions to be judged by others, you shouldn't post them on a forum.
  • shadownet
    shadownet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nice.....
    Lost City, here I come!!!
  • moon
    edited August 2008
    tatakairyu wrote: »
    He isn't whining, he's stating his opinion about your opinion lol. That is not an attack, if you don't like your opinions to be judged by others, you shouldn't post them on a forum.

I post my opinions at forums not to be judged by people but to let administrators know my point of view. Administrators are much more mature to not judge people's opinions & they will only listen to opinions. Why not just play the game rather than trying so hard to increase your post rates at the forum by judging people's opinions?

Simple to say: Mind Your Own Business
  • reser
    reser Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ok why in the hell are both servers PVP why not 1 PVP and 1 PVE did no one plan this at all?

I dont like PVP - - and now i am being forced to play on a PVP server?

What exactly is the point of 2 pvp servers, its like you want shun everyone who does not want to pvp?
  • minuswhale
    minuswhale Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ditto on above
  • ranthe
    ranthe Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wow, im amazed. karmelia makes one angry post and he/she gets banned? There have been much worse posts on these boards and those people barely got warned. Not only that but Karmelia is one of the most helpful people here. That wasnt a cool move.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nith
    nith Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »
    wow, im amazed. karmelia makes one angry post and he/she gets banned? There have been much worse posts on these boards and those people barely got warned. Not only that but Karmelia is one of the most helpful people here. That wasnt a cool move.

she was actually going on rants on as many threads as she could get away with, lol, i have to agree that she deserved it, even though she was pro PvE like me :D
  • ranthe
    edited August 2008
    well, considering there's over 10k beta keys still available from various places, she'll get another and register a new acct most likely. Unless they IP banned her which would be terrible overkill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nith
    nith Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    that. would definatly be overkilll, lol
  • vem0m
    vem0m Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ranthe wrote: »

Look on the forums they were outright disrespectful and did it multiple times....They had it coming it was not a one time thing. Stop defending childish behavior.
  • jigokusaru
    jigokusaru Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    i can't log into the game!!!!
    I tried changin the pw on the web, it won't even work, not just me!!! all of my friends are!!!
    So plzzz HELPPPP
  • ranthe
    edited August 2008
    it isnt childish, it's logical outlashing in response to severe disappointment. Take a psychology class. I yelled a few swear words REALLY loudly here at home when i found out there wasnt a PvE server til Open Beta. still makes me want to punch something, but im better at venting my anger at a more constructive way. (managed to get over 53million in Super Stardust HD after the info)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    It is childish, if you make as many topics as you can with a whole bunch of slander while bad mouthing someone. s/he didn't get something that s/he wanted and had a tantrum. If that isn't childish, I don't know what is.
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    moon wrote: »
    I post my opinions at forums not to be judged by people but to let administrators know my point of view. Administrators are much more mature to not judge people's opinions & they will only listen to opinions. Why not just play the game rather than trying so hard to increase your post rates at the forum by judging people's opinions?

Simple to say: Mind Your Own Business

It is my business if I'd like it to be if it's on the forums, you posted it on a forum where people can reply to you whether you like it or not. send an email or pm if you don't want to be judged, as simple as that.

Simple to say: learn to intarweb
  • jigokusaru
    edited August 2008
    so i wondering, this is just a closed beta rite?
    then when will be the "not-beta" Game start?
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Yeah, it's closed beta. It will last about a month, probably less.
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    DRAMA :D
    *hands popcorn around*

Seriously, who cares if only PvP servers are up, it's just closed beta -_-
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jigokusaru
    edited August 2008
    ;)By the way, if i open a char. in Closed Beta, will my char. stay even the Closed Beta is gone?
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    It will get wiped (deleted).
  • jigokusaru
    edited August 2008
    wow... so i have to wait another month...
    after the closed beta... then is the real game rite? or there gonna be another beta --"
  • stego
    stego Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I wish i got a beta key when they had them ...**** i really wonted to play this awesome game
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Open beta but I don't think they wipe that. That's just an assumption though, didn't read about that but most games don't usually wipe open beta.
  • moon
    edited August 2008
    There is no any particular way to post at forum- the what you call it intarweb (a word you created out of boredness?). There are just rules which people need to follow when posting, like to respect each other. I can tell that some people just don't respect others. It's my businness that I don't like need any judgements for my opinions & I like to post my opinons on the forum. Some people just needs to learn to be more mature and stop picking on people & telling people what to do like they are 'experts'.
  • tatakairyu
    edited August 2008
    Never told you what to do, you told ME what to do. The pm/email thing was a suggestion if you don't want other people to read it. Doesn't take an "expert" to know common sense.

But the fact is, you posted it in a forum on a thread free to other users thoughts/opinions which you can't really stop.

Edit: Err I really should stop going way off topic, I'll stop posting here lol
  • andromalius
    andromalius Posts: 5
    edited August 2008
    Damn it, i do not want to play on a server where people are encouraged to PK other players either. Im not that much of a PvP fan thus I was really looking forward to testing the PvE server. But now there are only PvP servers up which I do not want to play on. What is the point of having 2 PvP server and not a sigle PvE? I am really disappointed of what yall did there. I hope you will not **** up next time...
    Guess I will just have to wait for the OB the start. Sorry for wasting your Beta Keys :P
  • nuex
    nuex Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The thing is, and correct me if I'm wrong, you can't be pked till your level 30 on a pvp server. So you're not going to get pked by random people while leveling, till level 30 that is. And I for one don't plan on hitting 20 during CB. So it doesn't matter what servers are up it's just CB, who cares if you get killed on a char that's just going to get wiped in a week.
  • firefail9999
    firefail9999 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    can anyone connect?
This discussion has been closed.