When will the servers be open?

Comments

• kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kaeriin wrote: »
    Wow Ryuuzaki you have divine patience.. I would have smashed my keyboard by now LOL

This makes me lose even more faith in humanity

I think thats why Ryuu was chosen as a mod and not you... xD and a great job done so far. *sigh* i think im gona take a nap for the next 9 hours so i can stay up for 2 days till i gota go to work. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    ryuuzaki Posts: 680 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    kaeriin wrote: »
    Wow Ryuuzaki you have divine patience..

Y'know, my wife says that's why I'm the perfect match for her... :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nub1cake
    nub1cake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sooooo.... when do the servers go up again? OMG J/K *ducks as people throw rotton produce* :D

seriously tho i am so excited.. kinda sad about neglecting my char on PW-MY... but omg i might actually be able to figure out WHY i have to kill 60 tauren archons.... *squeee*:p
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wait! Tomorrow he will have to deal with message like :

Help plizzzzze!

Me am player in China(*) and can not enter game lah.

Why Can not liao.?

Pleaze me help enter game mah?

(* you can replace China with any other country's name currently IP banned. From what I saw on BT, expect a lot of brazilians)
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • kinetikop
    kinetikop Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    nub1cake wrote: »
    sooooo.... when do the servers go up again? OMG J/K *ducks as people throw rotton produce* :D

seriously tho i am so excited.. kinda sad about neglecting my char on PW-MY... but omg i might actually be able to figure out WHY i have to kill 60 tauren archons.... *squeee*:p

that actually made me fall out of my chair laughing on the floor. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xylent
    xylent Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Yay! Atleast we don't having to wait for work hours to start in California tomorrow xP. Hope everything is running well by the time most of us wake up xP
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    WHY i have to kill 60 tauren archons....

Don't worry, you will not have to kill taurens in this version :p
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    opens at 12 am for me 2, and i'm in sweden (GMT +1)! xD

only less than 1 hour left :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nub1cake
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Wait! Tomorrow he will have to deal with message like :

Help plizzzzze!

Me am player in China(*) and can not enter game lah.

Why Can not liao.?

Pleaze me help enter game mah?

(* you can replace China with any other country's name currently IP banned. From what I saw on BT, expect a lot of brazilians)

ahhh hahahaha :D wan pk me lah? go die far far.

i honestly can say i wont miss trying to figure out what that means lol.
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    mtblade wrote: »

looks like the brainless thing spread over to Sweden.

• troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    "troll offers you a quest to kill all the nub threads spawning in forum".

"accept".

"no thanks, i'm busy"
  • katetete
    katetete Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008

wtf?:( server should be opened now,...whats wrong? still 1 day waiting? so it means it will open at 20 aughust?????????
  • ryuuzaki
    edited August 2008
    I think I know what my first words in-game will be:

"So, when does the closed beta open?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nub1cake
    edited August 2008
    Don't worry, you will not have to kill taurens in this version :p

if i could skip the whole fangs town part i would be happy. :p
  • ragelord
    ragelord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

If another one ask...i`m gona .....
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008

I once was with a guild that had half of it's members speaking like that. I gave up trying to make sense of what they were saying and quit after a day.

• mtblade
    edited August 2008
    LOl ryuuzaki, I think i'm laugh my brains out! :P Maybe I've been drinking a tad to much coffaine...

Well, I think I'm among the few Sweeds to start playing this game... My friend would start but his computer broke down recently xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ryuuzaki
    edited August 2008
    katetete wrote: »
    wtf?:( server should be opened now,...whats wrong? still 1 day waiting? so it means it will open at 20 aughust?????????

9 hours and 45 minutes to go. Servers open 0:00am Pacific Daylight Time. For everyone.

See above. And you're currently GMT+2 because of daylight savings. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008

*Wondering if Ruy's sanity will last until midnight*

• mtblade
    edited August 2008
    so there's still another 9 hours 45 min left... they should fix the timer on the front page xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • katetete
    katetete Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    what? ;DD

i want to play now :(
  • ryuuzaki
    edited August 2008
    *Wondering if Ruy's sanity will last until midnight*

Meh, I'm out of here in 15 minutes and I have errands to run in preparation for a much-needed vacation. ;)
    so there's still another 9 hours 45 min left... they should fix the timer on the front page xD

The front page just calculates the time to midnight from your PC's clock. It was merely counting down to Tuesday, for wherever you are in the world. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mtblade
    edited August 2008
    what? ;DD

i want to play now :(

yeah me to... The mindless timer on the frontpage tricked me and is making me feel sad :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    edited August 2008
    ryuuzaki wrote: »
    Meh, I'm out of here in 15 minutes )

The forums are doomed!

*Wish for a close thread button-*

• ragelord
    ragelord Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ryu like death note? :D
  • ryuuzaki
    edited August 2008
    ragelord wrote: »
    Ryu like deathnote?:D

I thought the avatar and signature might give that away... ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Meh, I'm out of here in 15 minutes and I have errands to run in preparation for a much-needed vacation. ;)

don't worry, karmelia and i will take over policing duties...your forum is left in safe hands ;)
  • mtblade
    edited August 2008
    The front page just calculates the time to midnight from your PC's clock. It was merely counting down to Tuesday, for wherever you are in the world. :)

Shouldn't they change that so it shows the same time for everyone based on the server times? :confused:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nub1cake
    edited August 2008
    *keeps an eye out for bright red name Ryuu* :D oh btw i cant find anything that says which servers are pvp or pvp optional... i know thats not what this thread is about but diversity is the spice of life right?
  • mtblade
    edited August 2008
    *keeps an eye out for bright red name Ryuu* :D oh btw i cant find anything that says which servers are pvp or pvp optional... i know thats not what this thread is about but diversity is the spice of life right?

The servers have ether [PvP] or [PvE] behind thier server names, can't miss it :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]