(Joke) Petition for Perfect World Theme Song Added to International Version.

Options
1235»

Comments

• ambushmartyr
    ambushmartyr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    MAD? MAD? DO I LOOK MAD? IM BEYOND WORDS HERE!!!! THIS IS HENLEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!11111111oneone.....eleven!

OPINION? NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE HAS A OPINION WHEN IT COMES TO HENLEY UNDERSTAND? IM SO UPSET I CANT EVEN FIND TO TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!111111oneoneoneone,blah!

AS CHELVIE SAID, THIS WILL BE A PERFECT WORLD WHEN ALL YOU HENLEY HATERS LEAVE THIS GAME AND GO PLAY HELLO KITTY ONLINE, OMG I CANT EVEN THINK ATM IM SO FURIOUS WITH ANGER.......NO, No, no, I wont get mad cause thats what Satan wants me to do. I must put on Henleys album, light my inscents, lay the plastic sheet out, grab my football helmet full of cottage cheese, rock back and forth approximately 25 times (cause thats how old Henley is <3) and get level headed again!!

Till then I do not want to hear one, not ONE more comment about Henleys music and his talent, IM WARNING YOU ALL!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneeleveneleven........1
  • maevyn
    maevyn Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Who the heck is Henley? Anyway, I can live with or without the song. BrimStone and I always laughed whenever we logged in (not our kind of music). But I'll leave that in the capable hands of the programmers.
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Are you guys here to stare at the login screen or to play the game?

If you like the song so much donwload it and put it on a ipod or w/e and listen to it all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The Malaysian theme song for Perfect World will not be the theme song for Perfect World International.

My apologies to those who are fond of it, but it will not be making an appearance in our version of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    The Malaysian theme song for Perfect World will not be the theme song for Perfect World International.

My apologies to those who are fond of it, but it will not be making an appearance in our version of the game.

thank god.
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    All praise the panda administrator! :D
  • ambushmartyr
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well I guess I should probably come clean then. We (Chelvie and I) started this thread as pure sarcasm, as a way to say we were glad that this horrid,horrid song was not on this client (thank god!).

But, It seemed some of you out there couldnt buy a clue if it was free! So instead of explaining why we started the thread, we thought, what the hey we might as well string everyone along in the hopes someone would get the joke finally. Boy were we shocked to see almost everyone thought we honestly liked this song!

Thanks to the community for making this thread fun, and to those with no sense of humor whatsoever, looks like we had the last laugh after all(Actually make that 2.5Million Laughs and counting still!)!

Good Luck and hope you all find PWI to be a great game to play, and support for years to come! Peace!
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well I guess I should probably come clean then. We (Chelvie and I) started this thread as pure sarcasm, as a way to say we were glad that this horrid,horrid song was not on this client (thank god!).

But, It seemed some of you out there couldnt buy a clue if it was free! So instead of explaining why we started the thread, we thought, what hey we might as well string everyone along in the hopes someone would get the joke finally. Boy were we shocked to see almost everyone think we honestly liked this song!

Thanks to the community for making this thread fun, and to those with no sense of humor whatsoever, looks like we had the last laugh after all(Actually make that 2.5Million Laughs and counting still!)!

Good Luck and hope you all find PWI to be a great game to play, and support for years to come! Peace!

Aw, c'mon... Don't shun your secret love for RAIN... uhh... Henley, just to prove us differently :D
    We know you fancy him much, along with your friend ;)
  • ambushmartyr
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LoL! Yeah I`m about as much a closet Henley fan as you are Henley himself!

Hope you enjoyed the thread, and for those confused, read our posts a little closer and maybe itll hit ya on the noggin once and for all! LOL!

Good Luck and enjoy PWI!
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Changed the thread title to help people out a little. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • troll
    troll Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    pity, i entirely shunned this thread based on the original thread title ;) missed a whole heap of classy trolling i see :(

henley is the sexx.
  • ambushmartyr
    edited August 2008
    Options
    LOL I guess we sorta got you too a bit a Xarfox? Heh, Thats cool we meant no harm, just a little pre-CB humor for the community! Cheers!

+100 Epic Points for best comedy thread of the year!
  • ello
    ello Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is no joke! I'm not making this up! I'm not making this up!
  • chelvie
    chelvie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    This is an epic achievement. I'm quite happy with the results. Never expected to even get the thread title changed! ::) Thankyou Super Panda
  • snaptrap
    snaptrap Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well, I could unpack the PCK file with the current title music in it and then repack with the Henly version but I'll probably get into trouble.
  • rena
    rena Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;-; I loved this song
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=6931
    emberglades.forumotion.net/forum.htm
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

Hallelujah!!
    Praise the Panda!!
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • f4ding
    f4ding Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    haha this thread is still goig yeah guys anyone that took any post in here seriously is just wrong if you have heard the actual song on the malaysian version you would no that no one seriously likes it.
  • chelvie
    chelvie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If they hadn't heard it, it's in the first post. :)
  • tatakairyu
    tatakairyu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hahaha, made of win.
  • zarexiz
    zarexiz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    MAD? MAD? DO I LOOK MAD? IM BEYOND WORDS HERE!!!! THIS IS HENLEY WE ARE TALKING ABOUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!11111111oneone.....eleven!

OPINION? NO ONE I MEAN NO ONE HAS A OPINION WHEN IT COMES TO HENLEY UNDERSTAND? IM SO UPSET I CANT EVEN FIND TO TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF!!!!!111111oneoneoneone,blah!

AS CHELVIE SAID, THIS WILL BE A PERFECT WORLD WHEN ALL YOU HENLEY HATERS LEAVE THIS GAME AND GO PLAY HELLO KITTY ONLINE, OMG I CANT EVEN THINK ATM IM SO FURIOUS WITH ANGER.......NO, No, no, I wont get mad cause thats what Satan wants me to do. I must put on Henleys album, light my inscents, lay the plastic sheet out, grab my football helmet full of cottage cheese, rock back and forth approximately 25 times (cause thats how old Henley is <3) and get level headed again!!

Till then I do not want to hear one, not ONE more comment about Henleys music and his talent, IM WARNING YOU ALL!!!!!!1111111oneoneoneoneeleveneleven........1

can someone please give this guy some Ritalin?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • canadian
    canadian Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    hihihihihi
  • ina1166
    ina1166 Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    That stupid video...
    I laughed when the 7x WR, with dumb element defenses ran up the 9x WB and got his **** kicked.
    LMAO
    88 FIRE! An "anti-tank" projectile, accompanied by an AC-130 are on their way to ensure insanity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]