(Joke) Petition for Perfect World Theme Song Added to International Version.

Options

Comments

• wimpknuckles
    wimpknuckles Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Damn, the song kind of sucks D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity.
    When many people suffer from a delusion, it is called religion.
  • kyou
    kyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'll sign the petition to ban this person and his song.
    Otherwise....

A firm no.
  • meome
    meome Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Thats guy is some MALAYSIAN singer hired by some MALAYSIAN company for their MALAYSIAN version of the game.

The song is not bad at the start,but when he starts singing it ruins the music.
  • serrat
    serrat Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Original theme song is so **** i would rather apply to a petition aganst it. 12 year old anime fan girls might like it though.
  • kyou
    edited August 2008
    Options
    What's the original one? Classical Chinese piece?
  • tolan
    tolan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Here's an idea:

Let the people the company hired to make that decision, make that decision. They obviously wanted something different for a reason.

-Tolan
    I'm a Christian looking for a clean experience in a free MMO. No, I'm not crazy.
  • ganja
    ganja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    No please that song is hmm... very ****...
    Step into a perfect world, a plce where you'll be free?

thats a big no-no for me.
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfN9d7lELVg&feature=related

This would make the perfect soundtrack imo =/ At least better.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fireblood
    fireblood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ganja wrote: »
    No please that song is hmm... very ****...
    Step into a perfect world, a plce where you'll be free?

thats a big no-no for me.
    Im with him that was kinda ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • crystalhaztazahs
    crystalhaztazahs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Nah. I don't even like this song. It's so repeative and corny. "Step into a perfect world 10x times." Heck, I haven't even heard of Henley before. I think PW-Int is fine without a theme song. Besides, if you Henley fans like the song so much, go download it and listen to it on replay all day.

Henley isn't better than Chuck Norris, don't even think of dragging Chuck into this.
  • hisukioni
    hisukioni Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I personally love the song and so does the other three of my friends. Downloaded it and play it all the time. And besideds why does it matter, doesn't it just play when you sign in? Does it take you three minutes to sign in? Or if it DOES play when you make a character just turn down the volume then turn it back up, not that hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • haderah
    haderah Posts: 1
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I like the present one better, i say keep it.
  • wimpknuckles
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Just go to options, turn down volume, open your own music player, and play the most UBAHRL33t music there is, for you =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i actually quit pw my partly because of that Henley music omg you freekin loser how can you like a song signing welcome to a perf wooorld wtf is that wtf if you actually think American players would like that then your wrong
  • kyou
    edited August 2008
    Options
    The present one sounds beautiful.
  • hisukioni
    hisukioni Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Plently of them do. And that is sad that you would quit just because of one (maybe 2) songs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nassim
    nassim Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    ambie wrote: »
    D; nuuu lets not put it in and replace it with pokemon!

YESS!! Pokemon!! I love pokemons songs.
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    And that is sad that you would quit just because of one (maybe 2) songs

i said partly the songs in game also get to repetitive there only about 12 songs in the game
  • furies
    furies Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I'm sorry that would be like playing a Ludacris song at someone's wedding. It would be best in my opinion to just play a soothing, adventure-themed Asian song with no lyrics, just an instrumental.
  • kyou
    edited August 2008
    Options
    furies wrote: »
    I'm sorry that would be like playing a Ludacris song at someone's wedding. It would be best in my opinion to just play a soothing, adventure-themed Asian song with no lyrics, just an instrumental.

Furies for the president!
  • ello
    ello Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Yeah I agree! I think?! Can't you just download it and play in winamp? :p
  • ganja
    ganja Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Leave the one that is currently on, its good, only instrumental music.
    When you start hearing lyrics in a ONLINE game, that sucks.

Instrumental music is the best for any online game.
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG pls DON'T PUT BACK THAT STUPID SONG FROM PW-MY,
    I want all new in pwi,
    I dont want anything from pw-my, and besides that song (Perfect World MTV by Henley), i can't suport it,

As to me I love NEW PWI SONG,;):D
  • chelvie
    chelvie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    You all are breaking my heart. Henley would be crying. Please don't hate on Henley, he is only trying to make a living with his Awesome Lyrical and melody skills! Henley Henley Henley!
  • zarexiz
    zarexiz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG this song is soooo F*cking ****, do they have a emo version of this one :p, maybe i wont kill myself then when logging in (can you kill youself if you have no life XDXDXD ???)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ello
    ello Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

*pushes repeat for zarexiz*
  • ambushmartyr
    ambushmartyr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE? Henley is a accomplished lyrical genius who has traversed time and space to bring this ugly gaming world his beautiful gift of harmony that heals the soul as well as the mind!!!!!!!!!11111111111elevenelevenelevenoneoneoneone!

I really wish people would just think this over for a minute! Tell me where, WHERE would this gaming community be if we didnt have the gift that Henley brings to this game to inspire us to PK and kill mobs for a better tomorrow? WHERE PEOPLE? TELL ME WHERE?

I hope I and Chelvie have made a profound point that day by day the world is becoming more cynical,self righteous, and over bearing to a point that we NEED a song like Henleys to bring us back to a simpler time and peace that was once in the realm of MMORPGs!

I want you all, ALL, to look deep inside and say to yourself, can Henley bring that peace we all used to feel a long time ago? I think you all know the answer to that, and I hope you will join us in making Henleys awesome song "Perfect World" apart of the International client for life.....undeleteable, and you have to listen to it in its full length before you can connect to the servers.....forever.....I`m serious!

Besides, Theres nothing you can do about it as Ive been emailed a letter reassuring Chelvie and I that everyone will infact be hearing the mellow tunes of the most awesomeness dude to hit the Chinese Pop scene since Hu Flun Poo! LIVE WITH IT!!!

Have a Henley awesomeness day!!!
  • lazor
    lazor Posts: 36
    edited August 2008
    Options
    chelvie wrote: »
    Please oh please put the theme song from the Malaysian version into the international version. That song just totally makes my day and I don't think I can go without it. Please!!!!!

Linky time. Music Video

This has to be added back in, without it, we are all missing out greatly!

Oh NOSSS!!!!! *covers ears*
  • chelvie
    chelvie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    If you can't handle the awesomeness of Henley, get out. Then it will truly be a perfect world
  • zarexiz
    zarexiz Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    OMG WHAT IS WRONG WITH ALL YOU PEOPLE? Henley is a accomplished lyrical genius who has traversed time and space to bring this ugly gaming world his beautiful gift of harmony that heals the soul as well as the mind!!!!!!!!!11111111111elevenelevenelevenoneoneoneone!

I really wish people would just think this over for a minute! Tell me where, WHERE would this gaming community be if we didnt have the gift that Henley brings to this game to inspire us to PK and kill mobs for a better tomorrow? WHERE PEOPLE? TELL ME WHERE?

I hope I and Chelvie have made a profound point that day by day the world is becoming more cynical,self righteous, and over bearing to a point that we NEED a song like Henleys to bring us back to a simpler time and peace that was once in the realm of MMORPGs!

I want you all, ALL, to look deep inside and say to yourself, can Henley bring that peace we all used to feel a long time ago? I think you all know the answer to that, and I hope you will join us in making Henleys awesome song "Perfect World" apart of the International client for life.....undeleteable, and you have to listen to it in its full length before you can connect to the servers.....forever.....I`m serious!

Besides, Theres nothing you can do about it as Ive been emailed a letter reassuring Chelvie and I that everyone will infact be hearing the mellow tunes of the most awesomeness dude to hit the Chinese Pop scene since Hu Flun Poo! LIVE WITH IT!!!

Have a Henley awesomeness day!!!

you dont have to get mad about it, i can have an opinion too and may not be so happy with the song as you are, but we're all just humans. Dont liking my opinion is okay, but don't push it. I hate it when people exaggerate just because my opinion hurts their pride
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]