**** cuddling/marriage

iry
iry Posts: 107 Arc User
edited September 2008 in Suggestion Box
Me and moop wanna get married <3

Should be feasible here since its not outlawed outright.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
1perfectworld.com , the best resource for everything Perfect World.
We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
We also got free guild forums :D
Now with flame forums and trading for CB/OB
Post edited by iry on

Comments

• ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well this is called a "perfect" world, but uhh.
    We arent that perfect.
    Though.. *imagines having a wife* Hmm, *ponders*
    Naah I don't swing that ways.
    *uses my hands as cat ears and bounces from left to right*
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'd think of this as odd. But this has been suggested half a billion times. I think Perfect World should give a little leeway and let this happen. It's not my thing, but hey, if a guy can pick up a WF in fox mode and make out with a fox, it really wouldn't seem that weird for a guy to pick a guy up. But really, make sure you get a room first.
  • iry
    edited August 2008
    make sure you get a room first.
    Does it count if the room is on street level with adc west square and both sides facing the square are made of glass without curtains? ^__^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We got quest guides, cultivation guides, noob guides. If it can be a guide, its there.
  • c453m4573r
    c453m4573r Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    iry wrote: »
    Does it count if the room is on street level with adc west square and both sides facing the square are made of glass withour curtains? ^__^

Hard to understand what you meant, but it sounds fine to me. Go for it, pal.
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Ive always liked **** ****.
    But...why...who cares.
    Get over it.
    It doesn't matter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • kazuma
    kazuma Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arcane wrote: »
    Ive always liked **** ****.
    But...why...who cares.
    Get over it.
    It doesn't matter.

~Sorted!~

I'm guessing no more questions about homosexuals being outlawed or allowed?
    THAT'S AWESOOOOOOOME!

Cause' I remember that other thread... like when it went in for aaaaaaaaggggggeeeeeeessss.
    Thanks!~

~Conor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]If only deathnote was that simple...
  • innis
    innis Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    c453m4573r wrote: »
    Hard to understand what you meant, but it sounds fine to me. Go for it, pal.

He means a room that you can see in. If you dont wana see that stuff, then it's not fine to you. ;)

In my opinion though..THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Na, JK JK.
    I think its a pretty good idea. I'm not **** myself, but some of my best friends are. I think any character should be able to cuddle any character.

About the werefox cuddle.. can a werebeast cuddle in it's tiger form?
  • zakkusu
    zakkusu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    innis wrote: »
    He means a room that you can see in. If you dont wana see that stuff, then it's not fine to you. ;)

In my opinion though..THIS SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN!

Na, JK JK.
    I think its a pretty good idea. I'm not **** myself, but some of my best friends are. I think any character should be able to cuddle any character.

About the werefox cuddle.. can a werebeast cuddle in it's tiger form?

[Yup, but the person he cuddles sits on top of him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    this is the most annoying ****-faced argument that runs around every single ****ing game that has a girl-man hug/kiss and it gets old.

this game was made in china and not ****ing japan. you will not see boy fox-people or women beasts. you will not see a man-man sexually-related emoticons. just because they are able to localise certain aspects of the game doesn't mean they will get the developers to waste time adding in a new (still socially outcast) needless emote that goes against the core values of china. not in any asain game that has women-man actions have I seen them add in man-man equals. not in any asain game I know of anyway and I severely doubt it will change here.

end of discussion. don't turn this argument into another **** are people too argument because that doesn't help anyonething gtfo
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rufus wrote: »
    this is the most annoying ****-faced argument that runs around every single ****ing game that has a girl-man hug/kiss and it gets old.

this game was made in china and not ****ing japan. you will not see boy fox-people or women beasts. you will not see a man-man sexually-related emoticons. just because they are able to localise certain aspects of the game doesn't mean they will get the developers to waste time adding in a new (still socially outcast) needless emote that goes against the core values of china. not in any asain game that has women-man actions have I seen them add in man-man equals. not in any asain game I know of anyway and I severely doubt it will change here.

end of discussion. don't turn this argument into another **** are people too argument because that doesn't help anyonething gtfo
    Homophobe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rufus
    edited August 2008
  • noahman
    noahman Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    **** marriage should so not be allowed. It is sick and wrong. Go on, hate me for it, but if they have the right to be ****, then I have the right to speak against it. I know I'll get about a billion replies to this, but if THIS is Perfect World, then I don't want it. I'm going back to WoW for good.
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    Sure, people might say a **** couple in perfect world has all the benefits of a straight couple, but this is simply not true! A real couple would have their names over each other's heads, and while this may be a superficial form of love, allowing it for real couples but not for **** couples is discrimination. You say it's not a big deal... so if it's not a big deal, then we should allow **** marriage!

**** also lose out on hoist cuddling! How can we allow only one type of person (that of the heterosexual orientation) to gain vigor but not allow **** people to?

Also, you can't forget about tax benefits and problems with the estate if one spouse passes on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    noahman wrote: »
    **** marriage should so not be allowed. It is sick and wrong. Go on, hate me for it, but if they have the right to be ****, then I have the right to speak against it. I know I'll get about a billion replies to this, but if THIS is Perfect World, then I don't want it. I'm going back to WoW for good.

You're a ****ing dumbass. I'm straight, but I can't stand people like you. You're worse than a racist.

What the **** gives you the right to tell people who they can and can't love?

This is how you know you've never felt love. Love surpasses everything else, it takes over your mind and you are helpless to it. She becomes the point of everything you do, your reason for existance. And you don't get to pick who you fall in love with, it just happens. You have absolutely no power over it.

Please kill yourself. You are the lowest form of human being, you are trapped in the medieval ages and you are wasting the air you're breathing. Evolve or get the **** out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    noahman has reached level 24!

noahman is evolving!

dun dun dun dun doo DOO dun dun dun dun doo DOO DUH-UH-UH.

noahman has evolved!

noahman is trying to learn "Tolerance"

Forget one move for "Tolerance?" (y/n)

Forget which move? (Screech)

noahman has forgotten "Screech!"

noahman has learned "Tolerance!"

....Maybe? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bunny
    bunny Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    noahman has reached level 24!

noahman is evolving!

dun dun dun dun doo DOO dun dun dun dun doo DOO DUH-UH-UH.

noahman has evolved!

noahman is trying to learn "Tolerance"

Forget one move for "Tolerance?" (y/n)

Forget which move? (Screech)

noahman has forgotten "Screech!"

noahman has learned "Tolerance!"

....Maybe? :D

MADE MY DAY.

I LOLCANO'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rufus
    edited August 2008
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    DEJA VU. HOMOPHOBE filler filler
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    I'm ok with **** guys as long as they don't flirt with me, if they do..... well......................... "BOOM" *sealed PK's them*

I guess guy and guy cuddling wouldn't be really considered **** depending how you use it, but marriage would be kinda weird O.o

sealed~
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    They could at least change **** cuddling to piggybacks or something. Getting vigor is hard D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • iry
    edited August 2008
    **** are people too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sorry no peders allowed please leave life through the hell gates
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    emir wrote: »
    sorry no peders allowed please leave life through the hell gates
    I think you're posting in the wrong thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008

No he's not apparently he's muslim and they seem to take homosexuality very negatively
  • senovit
    edited August 2008
    I thought he was talking about pedos. I can't understand the engrish :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xylent
    xylent Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I thought he was talking about pedos. I can't understand the engrish :(

lol. that went far off topic.
  • descentia
    descentia Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If a man can kiss a fox, a man should be able to carry another man...

Is it right to demote homosexuality and promote beastiality? O.o

Seriously though... it's more coding to disallow it than to allow it... so why not just allow it? It's not like anyone could get hurt by it and there are far more people that would like to utilize it that those who would like to see it not be implemented.

+1 for Evolution
  • cerberus
    cerberus Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    you **** people are sick in the head god made adam and eve not adam and adam and why would you want to have **** stuff on a game when there are even kids playing freekin sick people
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    cerberus wrote: »
    you **** people are sick in the head god made adam and eve not adam and adam and why would you want to have **** stuff on a game when there are even kids playing freekin sick people

It's "Adam and Eve not Adam and Steve" dumbass, and that said, you're a moron. **** people raise kids and they turn out fine. Grow the **** up, you're worse than a racist.

P.S: God isn't real. Adults with imaginary friends are stupid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008

I'm a bit rusty on russian, but I think he meant pederast.
    It's the pedophile version of pidaras, which means "f4ggot".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
This discussion has been closed.