Which server will YOU go?

Comments

• karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    akatsuki wrote: »
    Does optional pvp mean someone has to accept my challenge in order for me to kick his ****?

If his name not blue, no.

You can freely attack anyone with white or pink/red names.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    If his name not blue, no.

You can freely attack anyone with white or pink/red names.

You forgot to mention the consequences, now he will attack people without knowing theirs a consequence for it -.-

sealed~
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Originally Posted by ren
    The PVP server will have you watching your back, instead of staring at your character's butt like the zombies on the carebear server do.
    mystic wrote: »
    I do that too.

On a related note, surely everyone has noticed how your character and camera automatically position themselves to get the best view of her underwear?.... Flying (elf) is the worst, I feel embarrassed at times.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • emir
    emir Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    optional here

dont get me wrong but i kinda wanna learn to play before i go out and die to some nerdy lv 50 whos gonna take my nub gear and pixel hug it til it turns into a diamond
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • istapp
    istapp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I'm gonna have to change answer,now that i know a little more about it:

I'm going for Open PvP,nevertheless
  • loktoris
    loktoris Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PVP server of course ^_^

How boring would MY-EN be without a little PK. As if anyone PK's anyways.

So to all the whiners who cry about how horrible PK server is going to be, why don't you go download MY-EN version of PW and play for a little while. Such whiners.

Nevermind, don't do that. I don't want more whiners on the PVP server than there already is going to be XD
  • kristallregen
    kristallregen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    loktoris wrote: »
    PVP server of course ^_^

How boring would MY-EN be without a little PK. As if anyone PK's anyways.

So to all the whiners who cry about how horrible PK server is going to be, why don't you go download MY-EN version of PW and play for a little while. Such whiners.

Nevermind, don't do that. I don't want more whiners on the PVP server than there already is going to be XD

Have you ever played on an optional pvp server? Take a look at the ph or jp server (opt. pvp). There are more red people than on my-en (open pvp). The TW Map is much more interesting than on MY-EN (not just one or two guilds holding the whole map). The real carebeers are the big guilds on pvp server which cry for their mates and KoS a whole guild when just one person attacks them.
    Join a horse race or any other event on my-en...how many people are there? 100-200, and there are always just 0-2 of them red. So why are 98-99% on the pvp server white? - because the system which pushes a few big guilds and stops the small ones from enjoying pvp suxx.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Rofl. Stops little guilds from enjoying PVP. Yeah, okay, someone doesn't know RQ's story.

Kristallregen is completely wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • kristallregen
    edited August 2008
    How many guilds are there like RQ? We had RQ, and we had guilds like frenzey who did random pk low level player for a few weeks and then quitted or changed the guild when they got KoS'ed by any guild.

And what's going on in TW? On oracle warlord controls nearly the whole map and on delphi espada and immortal which live in peace & harmony and don't fight against each other and fill their pockets with the gold.

So what's so great on the pvp server on my-en? There happens nothing - just a hand of guys who sometimes pk low level which don't fight back and a few high level who are bored and fight against each other - but 98% of the players are white.

Take a look on opt pk server like jp and ph. The TW map there is coloured like a rainbow...not just dominated by 1-2 guilds. And there are much more red people who enjoy pk than on my-en.
  • jamsan
    jamsan Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    The TW map there is coloured like a rainbow...

Proof of the carebear conspiracy!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Surprise Bear says: "Look for the prize with every surprise!"
    Approximately 13% of all forum pages mention RQ, as confirmed by Google.
  • kristallregen
    edited August 2008
    You prefer it when just 2 guilds dominate the whole map, do some fake bids, and don't fight? Wonderful...then they could remove the whole tw thing and give every player some free money - boring ...

In my opinion they should do some changes on the pvp server. Otherwise the pvp on the opt server will be more interesting and active. No Safezones for red player like in many other games, any kind of reward for pk'ing, and something which makes it impossible to dominate the whole tw map (ecrease the amount of money guilds get when they don't defend it againt other guilds or anything like this).
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    "WarLord" won't exist here. Reasons:

1. Fake bidding is being monitored, and people caught doing so will have administrative action taken against them.
    2. Everybody on these forums is opposed to such a guild.
    3. RageQuit, and UnLimited

The territorial map on PH and JP are more colourful because they've been around longer, and have had more time to grow. When more players reach 90-100 in Oracle/Delphi, WarLord and Immortal will face more competition, and eventually crumble because they have the world against them.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    Last I checked anyone could bid against WarLord. And guilds ARE bidding against them, but they still get their asses handed back to them within minutes of war starting. How is it WarLords fault that they have most of the servers highest lvl players? Cry some more, you must be in a lowbie guild who's mad cause you can't get some territory because you're full of noobie lvl's.

You're about as carebear as it gets, cry about KoS, cry about PK, wow. no wonder you like optional pvp server XD

You should go join that WoW guy in the other threads, I think you two would go well together, gotta have everything your way or you cry.
  • whodfmi
    whodfmi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I go optional there are times I just dont wanna be PKed and it gets you mad when your grinding and some one keeps pking you.

I like to grind with no hasles I dont bother any one so why should some one bother me?
  • hong
    hong Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    People are always cocky before the server begins. And usually 75% of them end up being failures or the first ones to go emo and quit. Hopefully some of you guys are as professional as you say you are :)
    RoC.
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    My friend join warlord for a couple of weeks, and i was beside him when he went to war with wl against allied.
    There i finally saw what the top guild looks like..
    1 EA holding off 2 teams of enemies.
    I cant recall who it was, but it wasn't Neo for sure. That EA just stood still firing shots while 2 teams of enemies pound on him and he could survive all that.
    There's couple things WL can have that other developing guilds cannot, that is 8th military and 99gold sets, that's what makes them superior.

But **** them, pw-int has IP banned all of their asses.
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • anima
    anima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    If you are crying over Warlords' domination, why it is like that? Quit that sh*tty server any play BF or CoD ^^... In those games, skill talks it all, not grinding or money, not even need good gears. Real PVP games are those game.
    I've been in Warlords guild since start, and quit when some rich kids join it. It is sad to see more and more high lvl join them... I think the GMs in PW MY have some fault in this. If the level gap is too big, an X2 event every weekend could solve the problems, cause the lvl cap is 100 anyways, can't go over it. All they see is the money...
    In PWI, I really hope that the teritory map will be colorful, cause it's really boring with one color only. Ban their IP doesn't work much, but asking you gangs, your hardcore friends to play PW will help ^^.
    Edid: I will pay to play this game, so I demand some entertainments ^^ and Optional PVP doesn't promise any shows at all. My choice: Play PVP or no play.
    Why...so...serious?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • depliant
    depliant Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Um... I'll probably go............ Optional PvP :D
    And PvP isn't everything, y'know =/
    -Depliant
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pecori
    level 1X venomancer
    Uriel
    level 1X cleric (male)
    Pec
    level X panda :D
  • wabbitt
    wabbitt Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I just hope these internet tough guys stay on their own server when things dont turn out as they expected.
    BTW you're all carebears if you play this game. Coming from playing eve where a death can really cost you seriously, and if you **** enough people off, you will get wardecced and podded and sent back to the stone age, the penalties for death and repercussions in this game are a complete joke, and if you think playing on a pvp server under these pansy rules makes you a better person, then you are seriously deluded.

Ive played in games where if you died you dropped *all* your gear and lost several levels, oh and that was after you managed to find someone to rez you.

You think we are scared of the pvp? lol, its more a case of avoiding all the moron epeen teens who have hormone overload. Please stay on your own server so I wont have to listen or put up with your ****.
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    P v P of course
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • loktoris
    edited August 2008
    wabbitt wrote: »
    I just hope these internet tough guys stay on their own server when things dont turn out as they expected.
    BTW you're all carebears if you play this game. Coming from playing eve where a death can really cost you seriously, and if you **** enough people off, you will get wardecced and podded and sent back to the stone age, the penalties for death and repercussions in this game are a complete joke, and if you think playing on a pvp server under these pansy rules makes you a better person, then you are seriously deluded.

Ive played in games where if you died you dropped *all* your gear and lost several levels, oh and that was after you managed to find someone to rez you.

You think we are scared of the pvp? lol, its more a case of avoiding all the moron epeen teens who have hormone overload. Please stay on your own server so I wont have to listen or put up with your ****.

hahah @_@

I played eve for 3.5yrs : |
  • shizo
    shizo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    wabbitt wrote: »

Then wtf you doing here? If you like your 2D games like runescape more where you lose all your gears for just gettign pk'd once lmfao, then just stick to it and stop talking ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shizo - Blademaster 9x - Conqueror

Quitted trolling the forums. PM me ingame, if want something

Sig by Sev.
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ren wrote: »
    The PVE/Optional PK/CAREBEAR server is not fun, just boring and predictable since everyone will use the "wuss out" option.

The PVP server will have you watching your back, instead of staring at your character's butt like the zombies on the carebear server do.

The PVP server is no fun at all, it'll just be full of freaks that swear at each other and are just all-around turds since everyone's going to be out for blood!

The PVE server won't make you look around all the time, in fear of the no-life 50 levels+ that ganks lower level people all day long!

PS: Generalization is a ***** isn't it ?
    Emphasis in the quote was added by me.
  • dai
    dai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well, I've decided I'll be on the Optional PVP server. PVPing and PKing everywhere is fun and all, but I just don't have the time to be dealing with all of that every time I log in. I know the Open PVP server will focus on wars/battles and more enemy-making, and barely any PVE. As much as I enjoy PVP, it isn't everything in a game. And it's not like there's no PVP on the Optional PVP server. At least in there, people will fight back when you're on your player-killing spree :)
  • scum
    scum Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Free PvP, of course.
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Contrary to popular belief, you do not get PKed every single time you log in.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    prosper wrote: »
    Contrary to popular belief, you do not get PKed every single time you log in.

True. You only get PKed if you exit safe zones.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    PvP Server for me:p

sealed~
  • kins
    kins Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    PvP server most likely, if I want some peaceful grinding i'd go clean up my room....
    I don't use a signature.... I'm just cool like that!:cool:
  • prosper
    prosper Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    True. You only get PKed if you exit safe zones.

Mmm, what I meant to say was, people seem to think you're gonna be getting PKed every second of every day. Truth is, you're not. PK will be a rare occurence for you if you don't **** everyone off or make a complete **** of yourself. ;\