How much are you willing to spend on cash shop?

2»

Comments

• koz
    koz Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    $150 for 300 cubi gold is just ridiculous. If I was going to spend $150 on a game I would just play a p2p or expect to get at least 1500 cubi gold.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whodfmi
    whodfmi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I dont buy that much with real money unless I need it bad enough and helps the game but dont get to spend a lot for it all so would really be nice to see prices go down
  • whodfmi
    whodfmi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    the Cubi is so messed up in the game its not even funny you pay way to much for all of it WHY? some one too gready?
  • reparta
    reparta Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Well I COULD spend about 110 a month on them since that's my allowance. :(

I would WILLINGLY spend about 10ish a month if I felt like it.
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    5$ per month on heiro's and those "pk puppets"
    and i wont buy mounts.
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    heiro's are only cash shop items?? I could of sword you can buy them in NPC's.

sealed~
  • itch
    itch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Didn't Orinj or Xarfox already say, that the Cash Shop prices are gonna be the same or cheaper than MY-EN.
    And no, you can't buy mp or hp hieros from NPC. You can buy them from Cash Shop or peoples Vends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    How much i ll spend on cs, will depends on cs prices, thats all i can say, but ill spend at least 100e thats sure.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ROFL I spend that much just to spoil others lol....and when needed to get hieros etc seeing as I never have enough coin ingame coz I help too many ppl out not that I mind really lol.....so I wouldnt say its being greedy more like being too generous but I seriously dont mind helpin out my crew or anyone else for that matter
    But another thing you have to take into account also is NZ currency is different to US currency where you pay 30 for 100 cubits we are paying $50+ for 100 cubits
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.