Developer Diary Videos Now Live

2»

Comments

• june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wow! That's really neat that it's xarfox in the video. Not only a great voice, but also a physique and composure of a real life Blademaster! ^_~
  • acrimony
    acrimony Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    xarfax congratulations, you now have RL stalkers, start wearing hoodies!

PS: The video was superbly done both in terms of video-editing and presentation! OMG does this mean this is going to be a professional free MMO where the devs/GMs do what they're supposed to do ? OMG OMG OMG!
  • mtblade
    mtblade Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    ooo good stuff! man this is cruel... you're making me hooked to this game before the closed beta's even started! still almost 13 days left!!!

Anyway, the vid was good, made me really intrested and had a good narrator. noticed that some translation is left though (like at my 3rd watch lolz =P )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    That guy in the video isnt xarfox or orinj, if it was xarfox their would be a sign of panda's, if it was orinj their would be a sign of bats O.o

Cant wait for Episode 2, I wonder whats it gonna be about.

sealed~
  • june
    june Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »
    That guy in the video isnt xarfox or orinj, if it was xarfox their would be a sign of panda's, if it was orinj their would be a sign of bats O.o

sealed~

Noooo, I want it to be Xarfox! :mad::mad::mad:

Just kidding. Since, I will probably not be on the same server as Xarfox after beta. ;)

At 2:42 of the Dev. Diary #1, there is a shot of a Panda. Also, on the character list at 2:36, there are two lvl 96 Barbarians, one called ROAR, and the other called PANDA. Xarfox is a lvl 96 Cleric.

I just wanted to add that the black and white film noise effect is a cool effect. And the cinematography of the in-game shots and of the possible xarfox, were done well. For example, when they change camera and add the filter effect when he says, "The character customization of Perfect World International gives you, the player, virtually unlimited control over your character's appearance."

To top this one, the next developer diary should have Matrix like effects. ^_~
  • sealed
    sealed Posts: 781
    edited August 2008
    Well it showed that the person is the Product Manager of PWI, if that thats a title for a admin then thats a big hint since not many admins are around yet.

But why do you want to know who it is so badly, if I was him I would want to remain secret, otherwise people will be knocking on my house that I dont know and ask me for free in game items xD

sealed~
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sealed wrote: »

Episode 2 is out.

Subject : The Human race
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    so agi is dexterity now...
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kelo
    kelo Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Is there a way to download the video in a nice resolution? I'd like to see if some of the changes/corrections I suggested after seeing the 1st developer video were made ^^

I saw on Gamespot's feature that the 2 "Face" tabs problem had already been addressed; that's nice ^^ now I'm curious about the text describing both classes, which I can't read while watching video on main page.
    ~ Through the darkest of night, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor
  • nunu
    nunu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Nice new video.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    that was the PANDA! omg, he's soooooo cool

Orinj has a southern accecnt, so who wants to see Orinj in the next video? ^^
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    i see that this time, there isn't a link to download the 2nd episode's video.
    so i add a link here: PWI ~ Episode 2: the Humans, presented by Jon, made by an incredibly talented individual.

Format: Flv, 47.9MB
    You may need one flv player to read this file;)

Ps: Jon you look sleepy.... :p
This discussion has been closed.