The Wishing Thread

Comments

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    sigoh wrote: »
    Granted but all the carebears got together in one guild, so now you have about one servers worth of enemies for making that wish o.o

I wish I could make a wish and not have any negative effects...

Granted.

I wish that I could own in UT like I own in WolfTeam.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • windie
    windie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I wish I was an Oscer Meyer Weiener.... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8
    Server: Lost City
    IGN: undisclosed
    Level: undisclosed
    Class: Cleric
    Clan: RageQuit
  • sarahbear
    sarahbear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    windie wrote: »
    I wish I was an Oscer Meyer Weiener.... :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNddW2xmZp8

Granted, but you were eaten by carnivores and shunned by vegetarians (like me), and you are no longer.

I wish to do well on my orgo exam tomorrow morning. :(
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    sarahbear wrote: »
    Granted, but you were eaten by carnivores and shunned by vegetarians (like me), and you are no longer.

I wish to do well on my orgo exam tomorrow morning. :(
    granted, but the school/college met with a fire accident all the test papers were burned and now you have to take it up next month.

I wish for a life size poo-bear!!!
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • handsomethecarlos
    handsomethecarlos Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    I WISH.....................you had! MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sarahbear
    edited August 2008
    I WISH.....................you had! MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT GRANTED! You didn't even respond to severen's wish...
    "The human body is a canvas for the expression of cultural ideas of men and women throughout time and around the world."
    -Liz Sands

:D Buying photoshop at discount price from my school soon. So I can make a sweet signature soon!
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    severan wrote: »
    granted, but the school/college met with a fire accident all the test papers were burned and now you have to take it up next month.

I wish for a life size poo-bear!!!

granted, but it is a life-size bear made out of animal faeces.

i wish animals could speak the human language. it would be so cool.
  • lena
    lena Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wish granted but then you become deaf and cant hear a damn word they say

Wishes for a better sig :D:p
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nounours
    nounours Posts: 453
    edited August 2008
    Oh no, not a biger sig for you, pwi would lose all its players (you look die in that sig)

Wish for a world with more love:)
  • rufus
    edited August 2008
    your wish is granted, but every time you love someone, they die

i wish i didn't go deaf after my last wish
  • arkantasa
    arkantasa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    rufus wrote: »
    your wish is granted, but every time you love someone, they die

i wish i didn't go deaf after my last wish

Granted! but after you went deaf, you're mom cooked you a balony with some salomy and fanony and u chocke to death. [ LOL IT MADE ME LOL SO HARD IRL ]

I wish i had White wings in real life.
    I'd like to fly freely in the sky, though I have no place to spread my wings. But I believe.
  • junk
    junk Posts: 209 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    arkantasa wrote: »
    Granted! but after you went deaf, you're mom cooked you a balony with some salomy and fanony and u chocke to death. [ LOL IT MADE ME LOL SO HARD IRL ]

I wish i had White wings in real life.

Granted. You are promptly caught by anime fans and chained down in a basement where you spend the rest of your life in darkness, subjected to the most vile perversions they can come up with.

I wish that whenever I pk someone, they also die in real life.
  • lena
    edited August 2008
    junk wrote: »
    Granted. You are promptly caught by anime fans and chained down in a basement where you spend the rest of your life in darkness, subjected to the most vile perversions they can come up with.

I wish that whenever I pk someone, they also die in real life.

Wish granted unfortunately Karma comes and kicks you in the **** while you are pking someone somebody else comes along and pks you and you die in RL

I wish that I had more money :p
    You Were Never Meant To Arrive In Hell Looking Like A Fashion Plate...Rather To Slide In Backwards..Glass Of Wine In Hand..Hair In Disarray..Totally Exhausted.... Screaming man what a ride !!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wish granted you get a $100 dollar bill. More money cant also be 15 cents ;)

I wish I could make what I consider "normal" a reality.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Granted~ but the normal had a sideeffect that resulted in you having an adopted sister, who was so evil he made it "ab-normal" once again

I wish this thread would go upto 10000 pages
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wish granted, but then the forums crash from having such a huge thread.

I wish that this wish I'm making about this wish would come true.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arkantasa
    arkantasa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    senovit wrote: »
    Wish granted, but then the forums crash from having such a huge thread.

I wish that this wish I'm making about this wish would come true.

Granted! but once you are wishing for that wish to be his wish, his wish will become your wish and the wish will come true only if your wish will be his wish and her wish will be my wish.

I wish for White wings and magical powers
    I'd like to fly freely in the sky, though I have no place to spread my wings. But I believe.
  • lena
    edited August 2008
    arkantasa wrote: »
    Granted! but once you are wishing for that wish to be his wish, his wish will become your wish and the wish will come true only if your wish will be his wish and her wish will be my wish.

I wish for White wings and magical powers

wish granted but sadly you went out into the rain and the rain washed away the white paint and magical powers only to leave you with dull brown wings and powerless

I wish that I had powers to raise the dead

ps @ arkansta :D you confused the hell outta of me when you granted senovits wish lol was funny :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tofu
    tofu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    !! wish granted^^
    but sadly, u can only raise dead ants!!!!

i wish i had starbucks^-^;; haha
  • rufus
    edited August 2008
    your wish has been granted, but you bought the australian chain, which just went of business. (i hope i read your wish right lol)

i wish that I had x-ray vision
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Granted, but it only works on the same gender as you.

I wish for a million dollars, and nothing could possibly go wrong, in any way shape or form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • tofu
    edited August 2008
    (lol im going for a random shot at this, just so we can keep the thread going^^ good job merulz and nailing this thread haha :D)

Wish Granted! you've gottten 1 million dollars in the state of ancient mesopotamian currency from 2000BC which is now extinct and worthless :)

(lol i hoped that work)

i wish mcdonalds ran outa buisness
  • seph
    seph Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    tofu wrote: »
    (lol im going for a random shot at this, just so we can keep the thread going^^ good job merulz and nailing this thread haha :D)

Wish Granted! you've gottten 1 million dollars in the state of ancient mesopotamian currency from 2000BC which is now extinct and worthless :)

(lol i hoped that work)

i wish mcdonalds ran outa buisness

Which granted! now burger king takes over and everything is exactly the same.

I wish I was immortal!
  • rufus
    edited August 2008
    Wish Granted! you've gottten 1 million dollars in the state of ancient mesopotamian currency from 2000BC which is now extinct and worthless

(lol i hoped that work)

1 million mesopotamiam money would probably be worth billions today. lol

your wish is granted but all of your limbs are burned to ash except your head from a large explosion. you live out the rest of your days as someones talking paper weight.

i wish i owned half of the world
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Granted! But I nuked your half of the world.

I wish for chocolate cake.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • lunera
    lunera Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Wish granted but some random fat chubby kid beat you up and took it from you.

I wish I had a pet sloth.
  • sarahbear
    edited August 2008
    lunera wrote: »
    Wish granted but some random fat chubby kid beat you up and took it from you.

I wish I had a pet sloth.

Granted, but the sloth slowly "runs" away to join its other slothy friends on Candy Mountain (yes, sloths enjoy the company of high unicorns)

I wish that I didn't have to deal with relatives. :(
    -Liz Sands

• rufus
    edited August 2008
    your wish has been granted. your burial will take place at approximately 12pm tommorrow.

i wish the world was made out of icecream.
  • tofu
    edited August 2008
    wish granted. the whole world was made of ice cream but the world melted from the sun

i wish i had a good forum sig ;)
  • ambie
    ambie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    *chucks fair dust spins and slaps your head with a bamboo wandie*
    Granted oh slapped one but your forum sig would be so amazing people would get jealous and hunt you down in real life and when they see you on the street pull the creativity from you brain and roll around after doing so so.

I wish i wish i..could teleport around, then I could annoy people better and pull faces at unsuspecting victims.
This discussion has been closed.