PK Gone Horribly Wrong

Options
13»

Comments

• lipe124
    lipe124 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Uhm chances are that if you made somone so *****ing angry that they came to your house to kick your ****, you problably deserved it.

Also if your going to be plastering your phone number and adress all over the internet, you deserve it.

Play on the pve server and avoid the issue all together (unless ofc u KS everyone on the server 24/7.. see point #1)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • parren
    parren Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    i can't wait if some1 will try that with me i will be happy to kick his ***
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    true. if someone came to beat me up over a game i would just shoot him. it's nice having a gun license.
  • sphinx
    sphinx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    shooting someone would just be too nice, not to mension abvious... as in everyone would here the gun shot.

But a nice golf club or baseball bat swing to the nuts is a really eficiant way of solving proglems... but that might just be me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meatshield
    meatshield Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Obviously fake.

Had it been real he wouldn't have used terms such as "pk in real life." He would have simply said "They kicked my ****."

Also, most people do NOT have addresses or info pertaining to that on social networking sites, in fact, I have NEVER seen anybody who has had that.

Trust me, it didn't happen. And if it did, he is a ***** for getting his leg fractured and quitting.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

When kneeling before us gets old.
    RQClan.com
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I think if you guys pissed me off to a certain limit I would do the same....or probably worse. Probably tie you to a chair and force you to watch the entire seasons of happy days!

I love the fonz xD "Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee" *hits jukebox* xD

He's prob haunt your dreams after D;
  • showharu
    showharu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    fake fake fake, i saw Shuuyuki on yesterday:mad:
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I hope this incident makes him reconsider that his life may not be worth living.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • siberian
    siberian Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Check the original thread again -
    lol, much apologies to everyone here. I guess it's about time I clear this mess xD. I would also like to thank everyone who show their concern and many who came to ask me about it in the game, especially those who offered their protection & one guy who actually called my hp to confirm that I am really ok.

This is actually a project to bring about awareness on how dangerous online gaming can be, and how important it is to protect your personal information on the internet.

...he's calling it a "project", watch out for this guy he's the worst kind of attention grabbing flame queen you'll ever see.
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Roffle Mayo. That's funny him calling it a project. I doubt he's a policeman or anything, so why should he give a ****?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • meatshield
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Hes just a kid wanting attention, he got it.
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RQClan.com
  • faruxue
    faruxue Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    meatshield wrote: »
    Hes just a kid wanting attention, he got it.

so is RQ ~~~~~
    ULTIMATE TOPIC:
    See 3 RQ get owned by 1 WB
    copy and paste onto your web link
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=33421
  • ren
    ren Posts: 662 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    so is RQ ~~~~~

At least RQ earn their attention. Not like some low intelligence karme- I mean spammers who don't have a clue.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Official PWI irc: (mirc command, opens in a new window and won't interfere with any servers you're already on) /server -m irc.deltaanime.net -j #pwint
  • rufus
    rufus Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    this wasn't real? :(
    that doesn't let us know about the dangers it just makes it obvious to everyone that it will never happen.
  • dristan
    dristan Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    I will love to see how forum drama unfolds ingame.
  • kal
    kal Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Well joke or not, it is still very good advice to follow. Try to keep some of your info private, or create a new email solely for gaming and not personal profiles (facebook, myspace, etc). There was something like this played into a couple of CSI episodes, one turned out to be false and the guy died by accident, the other turned out to be jealous of another trying to leave the game. So, yes, people can take these things way too far.
    ~Kalintria

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • meatshield
    edited August 2008
    Options
    faruxue wrote: »
    so Is Rq ~~~~~

Give Me More Attention!
    Pray for mercy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RQClan.com
  • millenium
    millenium Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Its definitely what could happen, but its still to a minority of people it happens to. You do have to avoid giving out your personal information online, but I used the same nickname in any game, any forum, its probably very easy to find out about me, so I try not to irritate anybody over the game.
    Millenium, the fallen angel has arrived.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mogwai
    mogwai Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    yeah, these are by & far, rare occurances, or else every time there was a gaming convention it would end up on the 6 o'clock news (the crimes segment)

either way, if i get an unexpected visit, then somebody is gonna have to learn to type with their toes *weg*
    mmorpg is R'lyehian for: Innumerable quantities of grown babies
    discussing & often complaining about the imaginary.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1618000&dateline=1316204434[/SIGPIC]
  • xxdemonxx
    xxdemonxx Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Even thought it may be a joke or whatever..

There is one rule that is normally thaught to all kids when they first come in contact with the Internet:

"Do Not Give Out Your Personal information!!!"
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Thats messed up i dare anyone come near me lol my rots will eat them before anyone gets close to my house lol plus 357. mag 9mm and a springfield sniper rifle 1912 lol i dont think so thats why even though you live in a good place still have guns around legal gun<.< lol i jsut got a permit for a M16 semi auto
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juggalobeast - Harshlands
    Juggalobeast - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    xxdemonxx wrote: »
    Even thought it may be a joke or whatever..

There is one rule that is normally thaught to all kids when they first come in contact with the Internet:

"Do Not Give Out Your Personal information!!!"

OR BE SMART and do what we tell you never give you personal info out hell only 3 ppl know where i live and iv known them for almost 3 years on this game might go visit them this winter xD
    Bereavement is a darkness impenetrable to the imagination of the unbereaved."

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."//
    two red roses sitting on my coffin, the wind blows, leaving only one
    the world i know disappears...like the setting sun/
    ■Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain someone feels
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Necro. Big time. Don't do it again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • grimreaperhc