Make the PvE server the first one listed

karmelia
karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2008 in General Discussion
Well, since ther WILL be PvE/PvP servers, at least list the PvE server first. People tend to pick the first server without putting much thought into it, and the PvE server will have the frendlier population anyway. Listing the PvE server first would ensure new players will enjoy an environment where they can learn the game without the fear of beign killed at every corner.

Besides, people in the PvP server are one (or more) of the following three things:

1. KSers
2. Botter
3. Hacker
4. Cowards who only attacks players 20 levels below them and run to safe zone when red-named
5. Cheapos who attack players 40 levels below them with grade one weapons, waiting for them to attack back so they'll turn pink, then put on their high level weapon and PK the poor guys in hope they'll drop stuff.
6. Harasser who'll stalk and Pk you over and over again and disrupt your levelling parties because your guild dared bid on one of the 30 lands they own
7. Kevins who'll endlessly boast in world chat they have the biggest one

Thanks to vladvampire and blaze for proving my points so far.
Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
Post edited by karmelia on

Comments

• xauss
    xauss Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    parody central
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vladvampire
    vladvampire Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    karmelia wrote: »
    Well, since ther WILL be PvE/PvP servers, at least list the PvE server first. People tend to pick the first server without putting much thought into it, and the PvE server will have the frendlier population anyway. Listing the PvE server first would ensure new players will enjoy an environment where they can learn the game without the fear of beign killed at every corner.

Besides, people in the PvP server are one (or more) of the following three things:

1. KSers
    2. Botter
    3. Hacker
    4. Cowards who only attacks players 20 levels below them and run to safe zone when red-named
    5. Cheapos who attack players 40 levels below them with grade one weapons, waiting for them to attack back so they'll turn pink, then put on their high level weapon and PK the poor guys in hope they'll drop stuff.
    6. Harasser who'll stalk and Pk you over and over again and disrupt your levelling parties because your guild dared bid on one of the 30 lands they own

Bot and ****? that is for CareBear's, PVP players is all about the skill CareBear's dont even know the skills they are using lolololol
  • scarlet
    scarlet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ok Karmelia I understand u want more ppl on the PvE server, but trying to get them by saying wrong stuff about the PvP server is not the way to go. The only thing ull get is a flame war and no useful posts.
    By the way u cant know how the PvP server is going to be simply because the close Beta only starts in 19th august.
  • karmelia
    edited July 2008
    ok Scarlet, I understand u want more ppl on the PvP server, but trying to get them by saying wrong stuff about the PvE server is not the way to go. The only thing ull get is a flame war and no useful posts.
    By the way u cant know how the PvE server is going to be simply because the close Beta only starts in 19th august.
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • blaze
    blaze Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Wow... is this carebear logic? Spreading lies about another server just so that more people join yours?

Seriously stop with this stupid ****, couldn't you reply in the "Make the PvP server the fist one listed" thread?
    You could argue with the other users in there without making a **** spam topic, and yes this is spam:

1. There'a a topic about which server should be listed first (if you disagree with them just post in there)
    2. You're spreading lies
    3. You're a carebear now gtfo
  • karmelia
    edited July 2008
    blaze wrote: »
    3. You're a carebear now gtfo

Keep your insults to yourself please.

• blaze
    edited July 2008
    Keep your nonsense to yourself please and don't spread more **** in the forums
  • karmelia
    edited July 2008
    Keep your nonsense to yourself please and don't spread more **** in the forums

It's amusing to note that you never said the same things about all the lies your PVP prone friends said about the PvE server so far.:p

• merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    It's amusing to note that you never said the same things about all the lies your PVP prone friends said about the PvE server so far.:p

I've never stated a lie about the PvE server. You ARE one of those three things if you play in the PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • karmelia
    edited July 2008
    merulz wrote: »
    I've never stated a lie about the PvE server.

I never stated a lie about the PvP server either then.
    You ARE one of those three things if you play in the PvE server.

Then you ARE at least one of those 7 things if you play in the PvP server.

• merulz
    edited July 2008
    I never stated a lie about the PvP server either then.

Then you ARE at least one of those 7 things if you play in the PvP server.

You're right, I'm a KSer, and I love it. I'm also a griefer (of people MY level) and I will endlessly PK them until I get bored.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • scarlet
    edited July 2008
    ok Scarlet, I understand u want more ppl on the PvP server, but trying to get them by saying wrong stuff about the PvE server is not the way to go. The only thing ull get is a flame war and no useful posts.
    By the way u cant know how the PvE server is going to be simply because the close Beta only starts in 19th august.

Err... I never ever talk about the PvE server :rolleyes:
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    It's amusing to note that you never said the same things about all the lies your PVP prone friends said about the PvE server so far.

Sorry I don't want to post in a thread whith so many ****, I know they started the **** about botters/hackers bla bla, but most of them are either little brats, idiots or RQ members (well ok those are idiots too). Just because merulz started spreading lies about another server doesn't mean you have to do it too.

BTW I never disagreed with listing the PvE server first, it's just that you could have posted your suggestion without nonsense like "they will have botters and hackers".

Oh and I don't even want the PvP server to be listed first.... the first server will be full of **** who can't freaking check the forums first before joinning a server.

EDIT: I'm assuming merulz is in RQ :>
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    or RQ members (well ok those are idiots too).

For the love of my sanity, I hope you will join the PvP server so we can lay down the ownage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • t0yo
    t0yo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL XD I'm getting addicted to these boards guize!!!

Merulz is with us and honestly I don't care which goes first xD at this point might as well make it server vs server for territory wars it would be ****ing awesome XDDDD

Carebears vs ... I dunno an offensive term for pkers?

I personally still don't understand why people take it so personally when you call them a carebear
  • scarlet
    edited July 2008
    t0yo wrote: »

Carebears vs ... I dunno an offensive term for pkers?

I think some of the ppl that go to pvp get offend by the term "no-lifers" :p
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    For the love of my sanity, I hope you will join the PvP server so we can lay down the ownage.

Oh I'm looking forward to it, maybe your guildmembers will hit lvl 50+ or 60+ this time before quitting. Oh and tell RickJames he should stay next time instead of running away and hiding in a safezone :>

(a real PvP guild doesn't run away when higher lvl players show up, keep that in mind)
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I personally still don't understand why people take it so personally when you call them a carebear
    Simple. I cannot identify myself with a rainbow-colored bear with a f-ing heart symbol (or w/e they have) on the belly -_-
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    (a real PvP guild doesn't run away when higher lvl players show up, keep that in mind)

I assume that you are in one? Or at least THINK that you are in one. I can't comment on your previous statements, since I joined RQ after they had left PW MY-EN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Simple. I cannot identify myself with a rainbow-colored bear with a f-ing heart symbol (or w/e they have) on the belly -_-

Why not? First of all they're cute and they preach goodness just like PvE-rs do. They actually are very similar.
    I assume that you are in one? Or at least THINK that you are in one. I can't comment on your previous statements, since I joined RQ after they had left PW MY-EN.

PinkPinero the other guild I'm in, came from NocturnalDreams in PW-MY. The difference between us pvpers is we're f4ggots and they're ****, you know we don't mix well xD
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    I was in one while I played on Delphi and I joined another one after I left Delphi and yea I'm pretty sure we are a PvP guild.... (PW EU, Rule34 anyone? :P)

EDIT: Toyo D: we needs our gai menz
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    I was in one while I played on Delphi and I joined another one after I left Delphi and yea I'm pretty sure we are a PvP guild.... (PW EU, Rule34 anyone? :P)

EDIT: Toyo D: we needs our gai menz

I need hot passionate steamy affectionate ravishing masochistic s.... SHELLFISH!!!

You naughty boys though I was going to say sexuuuuuual intercourse D: PERVERTS!!!! *slaps*

You should all be banned for talking about one of the MOST COMMON THINGS HUMANS AND ANIMALS DO !!!

...what are we? In pre-school or something?

P.S. This thread was for the puppetsoul thing xD (tabs confuse me)

Pve server should go first thinking about it blaze you made a perfect point

n00bs who don't even have an idea what they're doing just choose first server without checking what is what. PVE SERVER POLL +1
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    I need hot passionate steamy affectionate ravishing masochistic s.... SHELLFISH!!!

You naughty boys though I was going to say sexuuuuuual intercourse D: PERVERTS!!!! *slaps*

You should all be banned for talking about one of the MOST COMMON THINGS HUMANS AND ANIMALS DO !!!

...what are we? In pre-school or something?

Well, you ARE 5 years old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    :> I like 5 year old boys......
  • sigoh
    sigoh Posts: 341 Arc User
    edited July 2008

1. KSers
    2. Botter
    3. Hacker

Thanks to vladvampire and blaze for proving my points so far.

i'm going to stay out of this, but when you count to 7, thats a helluva lot more than 3 things o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chaotic Oblivion~Fated Twilight~Eternal Sorrow~Corrupted Fidelity
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    Hmmm I would be "6. Harasser" :o if the guild is KoS then I'll PK all their members, but you don't get on the KoS list just cause you bid on a land lol....you will be KoS if you talk **** in world chat, PK guildies or disrupt AoE parties
  • t0yo
    edited July 2008
    I'm not included in the list 3;

8. Attention ***** because they were beaten by their dad a little too much.
    9. Weird heterosexual guys with a bi-sexual vibe.
    10. Guys into pink floral designs on black backgrounds
    11. I'm running out of ideas D:
  • soukyuu
    soukyuu Posts: 809 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Why not? First of all they're cute and they preach goodness just like PvE-rs do. They actually are very similar.
    Just because i don't run around killing random people to increase the size of my e-pen0r (not all PKers do it for this reason, but many. Way too many) doesn't mean I'm preaching goodness.
    PW has been endless frustration for me #2
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    soukyuu wrote: »
    Just because i don't run around killing random people to increase the size of my e-pen0r (not all PKers do it for this reason, but many. Way too many) doesn't mean I'm preaching goodness.

So how does picking on mobs make you feel?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • blaze
    edited July 2008
    I get an e-gasm everytime I go to HHs D: That's why my guildmates don't take me there anymore.... too much moaning -_-
This discussion has been closed.