RageQuit - International PVP/PK Guild

Comments

• arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    luivatra wrote: »
    Sounds like a fun guild ^^

How do less active (an hour or 2 per day average) players fit in the clan? I mean, are parties (pve/pvp) made up randomly or do you guys end up with fixed parties? Fixed parties is nice for the teamwork of course, but hard for a rather casual player to get in to.

www.RQClan.com to register.

Parties are usually fixed. But we take other members if a spot in the party is open. That being said, You would probably fit in with a casual playing party. Not everyone no-lifes. Nor do we expect them too. In short, You shouldnt have trouble finding parties or getting help with things. But expecting it is not welcomed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • funyuns
    funyuns Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    I mean Agi my bad.
  • senovit
    senovit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Lol, 9 pages of flames already. Very nice. Best of luck to your guild =]

Edit: Don't underestimate the full int archer. With robes, you can force mobs to spamming magic on you and take virtually no damage even with a weakened bow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Hi RQ!

Nice to see you back in PW!!
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    I never heard of an int archer before, what does int do for archer besides having more MP.
  • senovit
    edited July 2008
    Like I said, it lets you wear robes. And if the monster runs in close, you can pound them with a magic sword or a flagstaff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • luivatra
    luivatra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    funyuns wrote: »
    I never heard of an int archer before, what does int do for archer besides having more MP.

I don't know much about archers in PW, but I have a sneaking suspicion they are not serious ;)
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    So that means... that almost every monster uses magic?
  • senovit
    edited July 2008
    The ones that don't use magic are of course, kitable. With frost arrow and repulse of course.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    I seriously don't want to waste time making a character that sucks alot, I hope you're right.
  • senovit
    edited July 2008
    ....>____>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    I was joking. Do not go full int xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    I know, I was waiting for someone to say something.
  • senovit
    edited July 2008
    I wasn't going to do it. Would have been awesome to see an archer in robes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    Rofl, I'll try it if I have extra money or something.
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    The funny thing is that with your Metal/Lightning attacks, it may actually work.

Anyway, a good build for archers is full dex for leveling. Your HP will come in large part from the soulstones that you enchant your weapons and armor with.

However, I always played a hybrid archer, where I added a bit of con so I wouldn't get oneshotted. Endgame a bit of con is a really good idea unless you have like +7/8 gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    Lol, cool I'll try it as my second character.
  • senovit
    edited July 2008
    Lightning attacks are converted from phys damage. So adding to int or wearing magic attack rings doesn't improve their damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Best of luck, RQ.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
  • jar
    jar Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    1) I was the leader, Ambition. Nice try, next lie please.

2) Memoire got their **** kicked by our allies, Espada, and broke up.

Next~!

I'd love to upload them on vReel.net but their upload is disabled for updating... They'll be up ASAP.

I hate to put them on Youtube but I will if I have to.

why not try veoh or imeem?? for your videos
  • perfect10
    perfect10 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    ok well i posted up my application

pvp based guild, thats all i needed to know
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Thanks, this is a shameless bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • celes
    celes Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    You mean shameful bump
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    jar wrote: »
    why not try veoh or imeem?? for your videos

Veoh I've tried - they consistantly remove my videos due to the music in them for "copyright violation."

IMEEM, however, I will look into when I get home. I'm at school right now. Thanks for the tip.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    I havent seen them either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • ace
    ace Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    RQ sounds pretty intense and imnew to this game so when it comes out i might join it to learn how to pvp good right off the bat :)
  • brutius
    brutius Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    oh noes its the RQ noobs run!... who this alphabet fdfd watever guy? sure he had his eyes closed in his first 50 lvls or something he didnt see that RQ kicked **** of immo and memoire? he didnt see Espada single handed kicked memoire ****? he didnt see how memoire failed 3 times so far? memoire, intensity, [H]elios and soon there new swanky legacy that they bought. god damn these people who i wanna pk so much >< u remind me of some idiot immortals on my-en who consitantly deny they pay me not to pk them oh well...

RageQuit good luck still dont know if im coming along i got a small goal on my-en still yet to become the first legit lvl 100 as everybody know almost 99.999999% of server all uses the **** .exe to mutli client and cheat lvl and HH,FB farm so i got that to do>< but im sure i can do that in 2 months
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    brutius wrote: »
    oh noes its the RQ noobs run!... who this alphabet fdfd watever guy? sure he had his eyes closed in his first 50 lvls or something he didnt see that RQ kicked **** of immo and memoire? he didnt see Espada single handed kicked memoire ****? he didnt see how memoire failed 3 times so far? memoire, intensity, [H]elios and soon there new swanky legacy that they bought. god damn these people who i wanna pk so much >< u remind me of some idiot immortals on my-en who consitantly deny they pay me not to pk them oh well...

RageQuit good luck still dont know if im coming along i got a small goal on my-en still yet to become the first legit lvl 100 as everybody know almost 99.999999% of server all uses the **** .exe to mutli client and cheat lvl and HH,FB farm so i got that to do>< but im sure i can do that in 2 months

Shut up, You are playing.
    RQ sounds pretty intense and imnew to this game so when it comes out i might join it to learn how to pvp good right off the bat

RQ is for the long run. Leave us and you are auto-added to a KOS list. That isnt a good thing to be on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • veco
    veco Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    mystic wrote: »
    You must NOT be easily offended, and you must enjoy making fun of random people. RageQuit is a clan based entirely on pissing everyone else off, and that means we're going to annoy each other as well. If you're a minority, you'll catch plenty of racist jokes (my coleader is black, don't worry; we're not actually racist. But we'll play on stereotypes in our jokes all the time). We make fun of the random players, and you will fit in MUCH better if you enjoy this as well. This is a very important part of being a ragequit.

Personally I have moral objections to being racist, even if it is all just a joke. But it's your guild and you can do whatever you want. Wish you all the best ^^
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    veco wrote: »
    Personally I have moral objections to being racist, even if it is all just a joke. But it's your guild and you can do whatever you want. Wish you all the best ^^

Co-Leader is black tbh :P RQ is not for the faint of heart.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
This discussion has been closed.