Your right a guild is defined by 1 member

also you have no proof that he was even in memoire

i dont remember him but I mean its possible that he was
  • fdfdfd
    fdfdfd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

you think memoire went to a different guild because RQ?

omg hahahahahahahahahhahahaha
  • mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    fdfdfd wrote: »
    i dont remember him but I mean its possible that he was

This is how you know your guild is a horrible zerg waste of time.

YOUR MEMBERS DON'T EVEN KNOW EACHOTHER.

That screenshot was of a Memoire member and it was IN THE CAREBEAR CHRISTMAS MOVIE. More proof you've never even watched our movies.

You just keep failing and failing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • merulz
    merulz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    Your grammar is worse then that of my one-year-old sister. And all she can say is "mamamamamamama" or "babababababababa" or "dadadadadadadadada" or "uh-oh".

I don't care if it isn't your first language, English is my third language, so learn to speak correctly.

I quote myself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
    Server: irc.deltaanime.net
    Channel: #pwint
  • fdfdfd
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Memoire became intenisty so that we could make Memoire and Shades into one guild that could hold their own against immortal

RQ had absolutly nothing to do with memoire

and memoire wasnt a zerg guild I mean you have to be a big guild to be to compete against other guilds

not just be espadas lacky like RQ was

also I only knew members that made an attempt to know each other by talking on vent
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    Come on guys, this is a recruitment thread, and so far its mostly just a 6 page long argument. Try to drop it so that people interested in joining can get a word in edgewise :)

This is what RQ does. All day long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • fdfdfd
    edited July 2008
    Options
    No answer to that one?
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    RQ had absolutly nothing to do with memoire

Except that even Memoire's members admitted that a big reason so many people left was because of us.
    and memoire wasnt a zerg guild I mean you have to be a big guild to be to compete against other guilds

You can be a big guild and still have every member know every one. That wasn't the case with Memoire. Memoire recruited every person they saw, I even got an invite from them on an alt character. Pathetic.

But yes, the mod is correct, though we don't do applications in this thread people may wish to ask us about things and arguing with you is going to make that difficult for them, not to mention it'll likely intimidate new members. So, you can cry all you like, you're going to be ignored from here on. Have fun. Goodbye.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• fdfdfd
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We had a level requirement 50+

plus I cant get to know some that doesnt talk at all
  • fdfdfd
    edited July 2008
    Options
    maybe people left becuase of RQ (no one I knew but w/e)

but RQ did not have anything to do with memoire become instenisty
    I mean we didnt even care only people we cared about were espada and immo
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    We had a level requirement 50+

plus I cant get to know some that doesnt talk at all

Feel free to make your own thread if you would like to talk about your guild, this thread is for RageQuit recruitment :)
  • arcane
    arcane Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    hawk wrote: »
    Feel free to make your own thread if you would like to talk about your guild, this thread is for RageQuit recruitment :)

Thank you kind sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • fdfdfd
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Lol your the ones that were talking about memoire I was just here to correct your lies :D
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Lol your the ones that were talking about memoire I was just here to correct your lies :D

Evil, you were wrong, Memoire failed, let it go. It's in the past. Goodbye.

Sell your account on this server too.

http://www.realpoor.com/Very_High_Level_Perfect_World_account_t148806.html

BB.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• zezix
    zezix Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    How about we stop the arguments? It's just a guild. Let Rage Quit have their PvP guild. Let them tell everyone that they are gonna "Own the server" or whatever they may want to talk about.

I recently (before these forums opened) considered joining Rage Quit, but then when I went to their site and was browsing through their old applications I saw something called "A good example of a bad resume" So I read it.. And well.. They denied a person to join their guild because she was ugly. That is just plain rude. This is a game, not a beauty contest. It should not matter what one looks like at all.

So that is the reason why I did not apply for Rage Quit.
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »
    How about we stop the arguments? It's just a guild. Let Rage Quit have their PvP guild. Let them tell everyone that they are gonna "Own the server" or whatever they may want to talk about.

I recently (before these forums opened) considered joining Rage Quit, but then when I went to their site and was browsing through their old applications I saw something called "A good example of a bad resume" So I read it.. And well.. They denied a person to join their guild because she was ugly. That is just plain rude. This is a game, not a beauty contest. It should not matter what one looks like at all.

Where's this thread...?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• felixomni
    felixomni Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    That was more about mental health than ugliness. If a person is going to post a picture of themselves along with an application, they must be expecting it to influence the application's progress. That means the person is either a) attractive, or b) mentally unstable. In this case, it was the latter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN:Nepheneee
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    felixomni wrote: »
    That was more about mental health than ugliness. If a person is going to post a picture of themselves along with an application, they must be expecting it to influence the application's progress. That means the person is either a) attractive, or b) mentally unstable. In this case, it was the latter.

In this case, it was Ghost who posted that picture of Scrumpy (an RQ member), joking. Lol.

To clear up:

That thread was an inside joke. Ghost posted a picture of one of our members as a fake application. It was hilarious.

As I warned in the thread, RQ doesn't care about what other people think. We make fun of eachother all the time, and what we think is funny is what we go with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• stampede
    stampede Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sup ****, jealous newbies flaming already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actions by RQ have led me to believe this, so RQ members get out of your conceited, stuck-up, world revolves around you, World ok? Worlds True and Only **** up there next to Hitler, Mao Zedong and many other dictators-RQ is now among them. Definition of harass: 1. to disturb persistently; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother continually; pester; persecute. -darknin
  • mystic
    edited July 2008
    Options
    stampede wrote: »
    Sup ****, jealous newbies flaming already?

Yeah, we knew ex-Memoires would come and cry. That's just a way of life for them. <3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• funyuns
    funyuns Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    What build for archer should I go for PvP? If you don't wanna suggest one for me it's ok.
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    funyuns wrote: »
    What build for archer should I go for PvP? If you don't wanna suggest one for me it's ok.

I hear Full Int is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Lmao seriously... ?
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Lawl, Trolls on the forums already?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • merulz
    edited July 2008
    Options
    funyuns wrote: »
    Lmao seriously... ?

Of course! Dude, I have a level 65 full int archer on MY-EN. It practically owns everyone and everything in about one hit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perfect World IRC:
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    merulz wrote: »
    Of course! Dude, I have a level 65 full int archer on MY-EN. It practically owns everyone and everything in about one hit.

And never runs out of mana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • rickjames
    rickjames Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    zezix wrote: »

No offense to Zezix meant, but this is a good example of the kind of person who is not cut out for RQ.
    Thin skin will leave you upset in RQ, so anyone who would look at that application and think first, "omg that poor girl she must feel so embarrassed" would not fit into our guild, all inside jokes aside. Besides if we kicked all the ugly people out of RQ we wouldn't have a leader XD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • funyuns
    edited July 2008
    Options
    I thought the archers power comes from dex?
  • arcane
    edited July 2008
    Options
    rickjames wrote: »
    No offense to Zezix meant, but this is a good example of the kind of person who is not cut out for RQ.
    Thin skin will leave you upset in RQ, so anyone who would look at that application and think first, "omg that poor girl she must feel so embarrassed" would not fit into our guild, all inside jokes aside. Besides if we kicked all the ugly people out of RQ we wouldn't have a leader XD.

QFT
    I thought the archers power comes from dex?

There is no dex in this game. Full Int archers are beast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Doin' it my way.
  • luivatra
    luivatra Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited July 2008
    Options
    Sounds like a fun guild ^^

How do less active (an hour or 2 per day average) players fit in the clan? I mean, are parties (pve/pvp) made up randomly or do you guys end up with fixed parties? Fixed parties is nice for the teamwork of course, but hard for a rather casual player to get in to.
This discussion has been closed.