Disable of WHITE GLYPH SoG

drebe11
drebe11 Posts: 1 Arc User
Whats the reasoning behind only disabling the glyph effect, that couldnt be done to lifehunter?

Comments

• meow101
    meow101 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 21
    Duplicate
  • meow101
    meow101 Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited August 21
    I'm curious about this too. Why would they disable a whole skill for one class (one that is frequently used for non glitch purposes), but disable only one colour of glyphed skill for another class.
  • mikamithegenius
    mikamithegenius Posts: 19 Arc User
    it has been mentioned before and we were called disrespectfull towards the gm'S and devs, but they keep proving time after time why they dont deserve the respect as they keep messing(thank you T&S from making me use a more appropriate word) up the entire game while they keep stalling the patches, meanwhile private servers are releasing the 2nd new class end of september (reaper) and the bard, while we dont even know when, what, how!

I suggest u stop listening to the cashcows, cause that's all they have been doing so far and start to respect all of your playerbase. Right now, u are just killing the game harder than it was dieing already before.

solution:

Push the damned patch, give us the new classes and skill updates and 80% of all issues are solved, all this temporary stuff isnt helping the playerbase at all.

might wanna check out the way the main complainer has been charging, cause everyone knows he has been abusing vpn charging for a better gold/$ ratio.

He who throws the first rock...
  • zsinationx#8163
    zsinationx#8163 Posts: 5 Arc User
    its so obvious whatever heavy cashers people say GM instant take reaction, Clearly we can see these DEV/GM'S picking up who to choose and who to not choose, so i wanna know what behind this all terrible support section? they can remove whole lh skill in 1 week and disable white sog in 3 days but they cant give us new expansion? how many expansion we are behind compare to Russia official server and brazil official server? like 4 or 5 expansion we are behind? lets not talk about china probably more than 7 or 8 expansion. all i can see these GM are good at bring every month 2 promo so people more charge and collect money thats it , but in reality doesnt care about people gameplay and quality of the game which is so sad, if this company get fired any soon better than this situation we have , worst than a private server , also no wonder day by day more people quitting.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,880 Community Moderator
    I'm not sure what's going on here.

I'll see if I can ask and get back with some info.

Thanks.
  • harleyman345
    harleyman345 Posts: 7 Arc User
    meow101 wrote: »
    I'm curious about this too. Why would they disable a whole skill for one class (one that is frequently used for non glitch purposes), but disable only one colour of glyphed skill for another class.

Agreed!!!
  • harleyman345
    Okay end of the BS do another maintenance tonight and fix Life Hunter and just disable the friggin Green Glyph instead of killing the whole friggin skill! And I repeat I will not put another dime on this game until Life hunter is back and Sin can be played as intended! This with SOG and white Glyph just proves you can do it! SO FIX YOUR FRIGGIN MISTAKE! Also the friggin surprise 2x don't make up for the difference of killing the Sin!!!!
  • harleyman345
    meow101 wrote: »

100% Agreed!
  • harleyman345
    drebe11 wrote: »
    Whats the reasoning behind only disabling the glyph effect, that couldnt be done to lifehunter?

100% Agreed and waiting for an answer!
  • mikamithegenius
    mikamithegenius Posts: 19 Arc User
    I'm not sure what's going on here.

I'll see if I can ask and get back with some info.

Thanks.

tl;dr

very wealthy vpn donator complained about the abuse of Argent glyphed Seal of Gods (cleric skill) and without any notification or communication devs/gm's disabled THAT SPECIFIC GLYPH for that skill. However when the same was done about green glyphed life hunter, they couldnt just disable that specific glyph, but had to disable the entire skill and basically making an entire class lose >50% of their damage due to reglyphing.
    This is just bs that they can do it for 1 skill, but not for another.

• kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 22
    Now since this was possible, there must be a possibility to return ɸLife Hunter, ΩLife Hunter
    and the base ΨLife Hunter with option to glyph Sanguine, Ethereal, Golden and Argent Glyph, just disable the Verdant Glyph for this skill instead.
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012
  • butagaz13
    butagaz13 Posts: 15 Arc User
    Now since this was possible, there must be a possibility to return ɸLife Hunter, ΩLife Hunter
    and the base ΨLife Hunter with option to glyph

Just curious, but how did you type the glyph symbols? Is that a specific ascii code?
  • kathiawellina
    kathiawellina Posts: 97 Arc User
    butagaz13 wrote: »
    and the base ΨLife Hunter with option to glyph

Just curious, but how did you type the glyph symbols? Is that a specific ascii code?

I copied them from the pwpedia entries.
    Venomancer "Nehilenia" from Twilight Temple Server (Ex-Sanctuary) 12~14th Nov' 2008 - December 2012