PSA - Feather and Dream Dragon Item Issues

Options
2»

Comments

• jovipw
    jovipw Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options
    defeckt1t0 wrote: »
    Well I dont know what is happening wih this Quest but after transmutation of the "Royal Glow Fan" that I got with the "Words" cards, I got 1 Ironjade Plume for my Technician, but when I went to put it into my codex, the flyer just dissapeared from my inventory.

check flyer tab in your inventory

I did, It just gone, disappeared, vanished... I won't send a ticket, I'm done w/this....too much time playing for being disappointed was enough for me ty ty... I didnt change map, I traded the cards, I got the Royal Glow Fan, i payed the fee and I got the Flyer, I opened the Codex, whent to check the bank inside there and found nothing, so went back to normal screen, i checked my inventory and... poof! lol.... at leats this year I got more entertainment than the last anniversary :)
  • ilja301
    ilja301 Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Event One: Exalted Dragon Gate

Event Location: Cloudtop Dragon Palace

NPC: Dragon Guard Luen

Event still broke, no Dragon Guard Luen for starting.
  • puangi#2208
    puangi#2208 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    @obielle when you are free could you also inform them that Exalted Dragon event is broken.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Ahh of all the times to have a flipped sleep schedule...I've seen that a lot of people have already beat me to notifying staff but I'll drop them a message too about this Archaic Dragon stuff once I get a chance to catch up on things.
    jovipw wrote: »
    Well I dont know what is happening wih this Quest but after transmutation of the "Royal Glow Fan" that I got with the "Words" cards, I got 1 Ironjade Plume for my Technician, but when I went to put it into my codex, the flyer just dissapeared from my inventory.

I did, It just gone, disappeared, vanished... I won't send a ticket, I'm done w/this....too much time playing for being disappointed was enough for me ty ty... I didnt change map, I traded the cards, I got the Royal Glow Fan, i payed the fee and I got the Flyer, I opened the Codex, whent to check the bank inside there and found nothing, so went back to normal screen, i checked my inventory and... poof! lol.... at leats this year I got more entertainment than the last anniversary :)

Have you double checked the transmute to make sure the flyer isn't still in there? On multiple occasions this event I've forgotten to take it out and get scared thinking it disappeared...my hubby did the exact same thing too lol
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • jovipw
    jovipw Posts: 6 Arc User
    Options

OMG!!! You are right! I was so tired last night that i just went to bed. I'm feeling so ashamed now, I'm sorry and Thank You =)
    image.png
  • implode
    implode Posts: 83 Arc User
    Options
    So any news what we do about the arch dragon / cloudtop instance? As someone already posted, that's not working. Went in there along with many others and we all running around and nobody knowing what to do. Apparently there's supposed to be some NPC there to start it who isn't there.

Is it maybe because the map is stuck at 99% and never officially hit 100% and the percentage vanished? On Etherblade btw.
  • daligali1#4897
    daligali1#4897 Posts: 19 Arc User
    Options
    Event is broken on DA too
  • cura#9769
    cura#9769 Posts: 5 Arc User
    Options
    Very bad anniversary kwak kwak
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    somebody should check if the current PWI update solves some event problems.

Edit: checked the update (from 09/10) myself but no this doesn't give a solution. Sorry guys.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • chrusher61
    chrusher61 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    whats going on with the final dragon quest. npc is there but has nothing.???
  • ilja301
    ilja301 Posts: 2 New User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Still no solution for the final event.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 246 Arc User
    Options
    there is silent from GM grave hole so far
  • obielle
    Options
    Yeah I don't think it's gonna get fixed in time sadly. I'm requesting some compensation but there's no guarantees it will happen. If it does happen, I don't think it'll equal the amount of S packs we missed out on.

I'm kinda late on this, but looks like they also decided not to fix the Dreamweaver Elder transmutation, and instead opted to remove the text in the item tooltips, hence that random patch we got the other day.

• widowdee
    widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
    Options
    obielle wrote: »
    Yeah I don't think it's gonna get fixed in time sadly. I'm requesting some compensation but there's no guarantees it will happen. If it does happen, I don't think it'll equal the amount of S packs we missed out on.

I'm kinda late on this, but looks like they also decided not to fix the Dreamweaver Elder transmutation, and instead opted to remove the text in the item tooltips, hence that random patch we got the other day.

Obielle, Thank you for you help and trying to get some compensation for those of us who did everything and just got broken quests.

Should we keep the items from the dreaming dragon to get the possible compensation or just dump them? Some still have the coords for the npc but no quest when you get there. My inventory is about full of these things with zero value.

Oh and out of 15 S packs I got 15 B cards. That was kind of lame too.
  • obielle
    Options
    widowdee wrote: »
    obielle wrote: »

Obielle, Thank you for you help and trying to get some compensation for those of us who did everything and just got broken quests.

Should we keep the items from the dreaming dragon to get the possible compensation or just dump them? Some still have the coords for the npc but no quest when you get there. My inventory is about full of these things with zero value.

Oh and out of 15 S packs I got 15 B cards. That was kind of lame too.

They confirmed that they won't add transmutation to the Dreamweaver Elder, so if you don't have the items to trade in for the card packs (Lan's Diary, Hsi's Sachet, Bloodjade Grail, Core Soulgem, Cyan Wand, Knot of Love, Knot of Hatred) you can just NPC them. They'll expire on the 21st anyway.

• azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options

OMG!!! You are right! I was so tired last night that i just went to bed. I'm feeling so ashamed now, I'm sorry and Thank You =)
    image.png

Happens to me too,on alt,almost went to ticket wroting when it pop up in my brain,i maybe leave it at transmuter :hushed:
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    Can't test it since I didn't do this event but once you paid your item could be at the npc so not moving to any other npc or disappearing in the famous PWI sink.
  • azra#6116
    azra#6116 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Why they not make Lan's Diary, Hsi's Sachet, Bloodjade Grail, Core Soulgem, Cyan Wand, Knot of Love, Knot of Hatred tradable at least,some of us didnt got any combination,or just one or two from 3?Pretyy pleaseeee :wink: