Suggestions for a 2nd main

Options
kumalca
kumalca Posts: 12 Arc User
I am looking for suggestions to choose a 2nd class as a main. I have a r9 full +12 barb with decent gems and I think barb's role is very limited in terms of both pvp and pve. I am looking to main a 2nd class which would be feasible for both pvp and pve. I currently have enough funds to r9 the 2nd class and then use it for both pvp and pve in the hopes that it would be more useful than my barb.

LF suggestions. Currently the ones I have in mind are Sin, Seeker and BM

Answers

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Options
    kumalca wrote: »
    ... LF suggestions. Currently the ones I have in mind are Sin, Seeker and BM

This forum is dead since nobody commented on your question. Both pvp and pve means you need armor that protects you but since you at least need G16 you should be able to solo WS for most of your molds. Another problem is pvp or events like xnw. Like to tickle without killing others then go for a sin which means you can run and hide (stealth). You could also wait for the new class to arrive. With some help from others its just a matter of time to get high lvl armor. A seeker is easier in killing both players as mobs without getting much damage which makes it all much easier. Having both is nice if you want your seeker to have bloodpaint any time but you need 2 accounts or an active* faction for this.

*=most active factions are inactive when it comes to actually playing so you need to check if they got members in your timezone.
  • kumalca
    kumalca Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    sjampie wrote: »
    kumalca wrote: »
    ... LF suggestions. Currently the ones I have in mind are Sin, Seeker and BM

This forum is dead since nobody commented on your question. Both pvp and pve means you need armor that protects you but since you at least need G16 you should be able to solo WS for most of your molds. Another problem is pvp or events like xnw. Like to tickle without killing others then go for a sin which means you can run and hide (stealth). You could also wait for the new class to arrive. With some help from others its just a matter of time to get high lvl armor. A seeker is easier in killing both players as mobs without getting much damage which makes it all much easier. Having both is nice if you want your seeker to have bloodpaint any time but you need 2 accounts or an active* faction for this.

*=most active factions are inactive when it comes to actually playing so you need to check if they got members in your timezone.

Yeah seems like no one checks forums these days. But thank you for replying.

I am leaning a bit more towards a Sin mainly because I already have an HA class. But an assassins utility would only come if I r9 it atleast.