Well shoot!!!!

Options
widowdee
widowdee Posts: 103 Arc User
I went on ARC and then to the forums. And, yes, I am logged into ARC. I submitted a ticket and was told that it isn't recognizing that I am logged in. ARC has always been a problem platform. I forgot that ARC doesn't recognize me as signed in for Forums. It tells me "Nothing much happening here." and won't let me type anything when I go through ARC. I have to log in on the internet to do anything in the Forums including just reading what is being said by others. Guess I don't count as a player so I guess this will never be fixed for me. I've only been an active player in PWI since December 21, 2008. I like the new Password and I am looking forward to more happening there.

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2021
    Options
    You still count as a player however Arc cannot be maintained. Think Scriptkiddies made it but there is another piece of cr#ppy software coming our way: passport. So yes, you need a normal browser to use this forum. There is also a possibility that - when you log in via a browser - Arc won't recognize you after a while. In this case no alcohol is involved. But there is no need to be active on the forum since it's mostly dead. Also, many asked questions about PWI, PWE, ex-employees etc. can be found on the internet so there is no need to log in every time. Even better: if you like your privacy don't ever use the arcgames website.

Have fun