Good Luck Pack Ticke -

xxxthekidxxx
xxxthekidxxx Posts: 38 Arc User
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
Hi all hope this answers everyones question.
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Thank you for your report about the Good Luck Pack Ticket. We do apologize for any problems that may have occurred. Unfortuantely, the pack can only be opened once per character. If it already was received in the past, any newer ones cannot be used again. If extras were received after that time, you may have any newer ones discarded to the NPC. If you have any other issues, please let us know.

Regards,
GM​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    I have a veno that I made in November, same issue and never gotten the good luck pack on that char.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah the response is not correct - the quest is straight up unavailable for anyone regardless. They simply gave the incorrect ticket in the code which has happened on one other occasion and they fixed it that time. I'll see what I can do.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    this is hilarious. previous code just gave the good luck pack why didnt they just do that instead of a ticket lol
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I think they might have copied a previous code that might have contained the incorrect ticket on accident. I'm still working on this but at the moment I'm getting the same silly response. This issue happened back in 2017 and it was discovered the quest was a GM quest, but it got fixed then because we had staff who interacted in these forums.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • leh0808
    leh0808 Posts: 22 Arc User
    obielle wrote: »
    I think they might have copied a previous code that might have contained the incorrect ticket on accident. I'm still working on this but at the moment I'm getting the same silly response. This issue happened back in 2017 and it was discovered the quest was a GM quest, but it got fixed then because we had staff who interacted in these forums.

so are we going to recieve a new code?
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    leh0808 wrote: »

so are we going to recieve a new code?

not likely. just be glad the event gold works lol
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Ive asked about this and am awaiting a response on the issue.

Will feedback what I can when I can.

Thanks.​​
  • rokon#1106
    rokon#1106 Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited December 2020
    obielle wrote: »

Correction! we had competent staff who could talk to the chinese dev's and get stuff working properly. God imagine if XNW or XTW was newly released content, released in the last 2 years it would never be working and they would never have any idea how to fix it. XNW would just be between Regional servers and so would XTW because any new true x-server maps they don't have the developers able to implement it like they did in the past. I still believe servers not merging is due to the GM's on our side lacking any technical knowledge to get it done. They've merged servers before they can obviously do it again if they knew how.

Another fine example of our overly competent GM's is the christmas event not giving rewards :)
    Post edited by rokon#1106 on
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    That may be true However there is no where on the page the information that this pack is limited to be use 1 time only on any character. And there is no way to know if I already received this pack on a character. Even less after coming back after 10 month should I remember ever opening a pack like this at all. It's Misleading BS. At the very least let the pack be exchange for a warfront or something else.
  • kinzert
    kinzert Posts: 13 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Ive asked about this and am awaiting a response on the issue.

Will feedback what I can when I can.

Thanks.​​

Why does this topic say "SOLVED"

It is not solved. What do we do with the tickets? Hold on to them because they are going to fix it or NPC.

• shimarra
    shimarra Posts: 192 Arc User
    That may be true However there is no where on the page the information that this pack is limited to be use 1 time only on any character. And there is no way to know if I already received this pack on a character. Even less after coming back after 10 month should I remember ever opening a pack like this at all. It's Misleading BS. At the very least let the pack be exchange for a warfront or something else.

They could just make a code for the correct luck pack ticket. It exists.

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Again a small update from the team.

The Good Luck Pack Ticket is currently being looked at to possible solutions and will be resolved during the new year. Please keep in mind Chinese New year also as the Dev team will be out of office.

Thanks.​​
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    Any News on this ?