How can I get Rebirth Quests?

Options
jas69
jas69 Posts: 2 Arc User
I have Rebirthed and got no storyline quests at all. Went though a Frost run to lvl thinking this would help get quests coming through... still nothing. Can anyone help please.

Answers

• chipsr01#2846
    chipsr01#2846 Posts: 65 Arc User
    Options
    I also did my first rebirth but before doing it I went to https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Reawakening.
    The quests will start at level 80 according to that wiki.
  • jas69
    jas69 Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for the info but i wasnt meaning the Primal quest, I was meaning ANY quest not even the Elders quest at the starter town.
  • chipsr01#2846
    edited November 2020
    Options
    When I did the rebirth I just killed mobs to level. Eventually got some quests but they weren't enough. Did LucidSilver and LucidGold a few times and discovered the purple/pink quests. Doing only those quests, maybe a bh and at the moment I am already at lvl74. Only thing for me to do now is reinstall ARC and PWI since I always need to verify PWI after I start the game and after every dc. :s (done reinstalling; verify still starts however I don't need to wait aknist 2 hours for it)

So in short, just kill some mobs (autoculti will be the easiest way). Quests will come.
    Post edited by chipsr01#2846 on
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    you won't get any quests until lvl 80 if you did them all before.
  • chipsr01#2846
    edited November 2020
    Options
    den28nl wrote: »
    you won't get any quests until lvl 80 if you did them all before.
    So why the hell did I get quests? Explain please.

If you refer to Celestal Vale then yes, they don't exisi after you've done them but you don't retart in Celestal Vale. Same goes for the Goshiki chain quest if it was done. Cannot check if there are morai quests but for now many quests still exists. Will reach lvl79 and maybe 80 today and not worried about not having quests.

Post edited by chipsr01#2846 on
  • den28nl
    den28nl Posts: 43 Arc User
    Options
    fine, do all pink quests. they will getg you until 80ish, than do primal quest line for first sky level
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    If you're on Tideswell you don't want to do any quest. Not even with the free armor you had from your previous life (the lvl10 QSM from the quests near 1K). Why? Well, it's Tideswell. Only a few people actually play while most are botting of waiting on an AFK spot until the next maintenance, not to mention the people with too many clients online.

To level on Tideswell server you need to check the Boutique if the "babypill" is on sale. Buy it, eat it and you're lvl100. Sure, you can wait longer if you want it without spending money. Happened 2 times before.
    Playing on other servers? Since we're talking about quests right after RB we know that there aren't any quests, not even the pink ones. They will come later, I think around lvl 20. So there are 3 options:

1. start killing mobs, since you get extra EXP you level faster and will have the quests.
    2. invite a high lvl player. He/She kills (read: auto cultibotting while drinking beer). Just follow and get some free EXP and around level40 follow that character to kill Qingzi and later on all other BH bosses or
    3. act like you're on Tideswell. Buy the pill :D

• antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Options
    All quests were reworked a while back. Doing story (pink) quests, will progress you fast.
    RB1 quest starts at 80.
  • chipsr01#2846
    Options
    just at lvl 90 and noticed primal is open.