[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 08/12/20 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Maintenance is being postponed, as the CN is not in the office due to the current typhoon situation they are experiencing. More info will be provided tomorrow when we know more.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question For This Week - Whats the oldest item you have in your Bank or Bag?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• heerohex#3018

So I still have all the original Mats like wood coal etc from Lv 1 to 5 in my bank and a few other odd things. Ill come back later with some of the other Items.

Thanks.​​
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    I still have a bunch of my old psychic gear for some reason (like a TT80 gold necklace and TT99 gold soulsphere) which I think would be the oldest items I have.

As far as non-gear goes...I have a carrot I've been holding onto for who knows how long ahaha. It used to be in my inventory for years but it's finally retired in my bank.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    pickaxe
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 37 Arc User

Thanks.[/center]​​[/quote]

Oldest thing I still have is the supply chest and I have pick axe. Maint. is also late.
  • bscuhi#2244
    bscuhi#2244 Posts: 1 Arc User
    no maintenance? we can still log in
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited August 2020
    no maintenance? we can still log in

Hmm yeah might seem to be the case. Not sure why maint would be cancelled though. I'll check back in in a little bit after I have my (late) dinner and update the thread.

EDIT: Seems like there really is no maint. Updated the thread to reflect that
    Post edited by obielle on
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    edited August 2020
    Morning all, Some update on the situation of Maint for Today.
    Maintenance is being postponed, as the CN is not in the office due to the current typhoon situation they are experiencing. More info will be provided tomorrow when we know more.

Ill Try to keep my ear to the ground on this one but I may miss the info if they decide to do a mant at a later date.

Thanks.​​
  • mistressani
    mistressani Posts: 101 Arc User
    I still have some of my old farmed DQ item drops just in case those things should ever be given purpose again
  • ladywolf85
    ladywolf85 Posts: 2 Arc User
    My Machinated Terror mount was the first one on Lost City server. I won it from an event circa 2012 if I recall correctly (tell me it wasn't THAT long ago!!!). But I also have some items from that same event that will turn me into a small child.

I also have Hitman's Legend daggers that I'm quite proud of.

Aside from that I'd have to check my stuff when server is back up. I've been with this game for about 9 years off and on, and I'm apparently an in-game hoarder. :D
  • bakujirou
    bakujirou Posts: 48 Arc User
    Hmm, hmm.
    Old items...I do know at least one of mine still holds the pickax.
    Another still has some Green FC gear from the many times way back when you would run to the end.
    My Barb still carries a certain ancient tome when I was obsessed with the otherworldly glade and its secrets
    I'm sure there are some FB molds here and there in my mail that never sold.
    One of my Alts has a pair of Seals of Eternal Solitude that I farmed tediously while exploring the catacombs of the Abomination;s City when that was a thing. I considered selling them once, but I wanted to remember that place so I kept them instead.
    Another has some signatures and the power/stamina materials from the Card Bosses when they were once worth farming. Wish I could have fought hammerfall, but I never collected them all
    [Etherblade] Euthymius
    Galefang [PWpedia]

CFvfwVj.png
  • kwyl
    kwyl Posts: 117 Arc User
    Servers down for me.
  • nklemm1#8434
    nklemm1#8434 Posts: 19 Arc User
    kwyl wrote: »
    Servers down for me.

here too.
  • heerohex#3018
    All,

The postponed maintenance will be occurring tonight (8/12/20) sorry like I said I was worried I would miss this.

Thanks.​​
  • veiszb
    veiszb Posts: 13 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    All,

The postponed maintenance will be occurring tonight (8/12/20) sorry like I said I was worried I would miss this.

Thanks.​​

NA tonight / EU tonight / CN tonight?
  • heerohex#3018
    Servers are online and have been for a while.

Maint has been completed.

Thanks.​​