[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 06/23/20 (COMPLETE)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited March 2021 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.

Please Note: Please be patient and bear with the team, as US offices are being affected by epidemic precautions. I will Update If I find out more.

Maintenance tonight is expected it to start around 23:00 PT, I will try to update as I can for any changes.

* US West (Et/Tw) 06/23/20 - 23:00 * US East (Ti) 06/24/20 - 02:00 * EU (Da) 06/24/20 - 08:00 * UTC 06/24/20 - 06:00 *
All times and dates are approximate to location and use MM/DD/YY

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.
Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Question for this week - Who do you think is the strongest class?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• brantanor
    brantanor Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited June 2020
    The strongest class ? Well this is calling for a hefty discussion....

To be honest, ANY class can be considered 'strongest', it all depends from your point of view and wether or not you're viewing it from a pvP or pvE perspective.

Let's put it this way : any class that is currently wearing G17 gear and wields a G17 weapon with Neuma portal set and a skilled player behind the wheel is the 'Strongest".

Some players in cross server nation wars cannot be taken down unless you have a full squad (or more) focussing their efforts on that one player. Hell, if you hit em, their HP bar barely moves. Doning full G17 with either Serenity stones or Devil stones those players can either dish out an insane amount of damage or absorb the full brunt of any onslaught you think you might unleash on them. Or both even.

In my personal opinion, the introduction of G17 gear (especially weapon) is the worst thing to happen to the game, not because of the stats it has (R9 bonus is better) but because of the bonuses(spirits) and the Proc's those G17 weapons have.

- double dmg
    - untargettable
    - purge
    - .....etc

If you see one character in a nation war take on 15 opponents and one or 2 shot them like they were wearing paper bags, then you know something is definately wrong with the game.

Purely speaking in class comparison ? Then i'd say DB's, Mystics (yes they do a crazy amount of dmg) and still... Sins.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    so what is this ( patch ) about today , any one who know
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    fededomino wrote: »
    so what is this ( patch ) about today , any one who know

Unfortunately it's difficult to know what is in these patches since the staff do not release any information about it. Everyone basically finds out once they get in-game or we don't end up finding out at all. Most patches tend to be small things like boutique updates, localization, or updates to events (including opening and closing Adventure Kingdom).
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer it's hard to say what the strongest class is really I feel.

Thanks.
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    how hard will or would it be to get Developements team tell what a ( patch ) contain what it inside a update of every patch , back in days they most always told what there is inside a patch , today they ignore us , thats very sad , aint Developements social anymore or only robots ?? .
  • jay#1103
    jay#1103 Posts: 6 Arc User
    adventure kingdom s back
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User
    Hero. patch notes
    Heirlooms in the Pious Sky daily displays the codes in english now
  • implode
    implode Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yeah I think a lot of people were raising tickets about the chinese text. Problem is, they didn't 'translate' the actual questions, on many I've seen so far all they did was write the numbers in words, like "Four One Zero One" and answer is 4101. That is so unimaginably lame! They are supposed to be problems that you actually have to work out the answer! Plus even then they screwed some of them up. I have not seen all 12 new images yet, but some laughable ones I've seen so far are:
    * How many letters are in the alphabet = 87
    * How many letters are in the alphabet = 8
    * Six Two One = 43

Good job PWI *slow claps*...
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Yeah not gonna lie I woke up mad about seeing all the clues not only change to English, but be wildly incorrect. Luckily there is a wiki page on this daily and it has been updated with the new images and stuff.

https://pwi.gamepedia.com/Legend_of_Treasures
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com