REALLY

Options
oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
GM's should start monitoring world chat personal insults aiming towards mom's is going to far saying they would Have sex with them it's getting beyond a joke they better not insult me about my mom who passed away 5 years ago how about putting them on mute mode for a day or 2 for first offense & so on

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Insulting others only happens in save zone, lol.
    Personally I don't read world chat anymore. It's faction chat only but of course there are people who whisper me with questions like 'are you Russian?', 'can you give me a mount? ' and (while they are in a faction) 'can you run my fb?'. I have a solution fot that. Blacklist! :) There is absolutely no reason to try and find an active GM via this forum. Only thing you can do is sending screenshots to CS (referring to T.O.S.) but you will not get an answer except (maybe) a hint to use your Blacklist.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    edited April 2020
    Options
    These can be reported.

If you are having this issue please report it so it can be dealt with.

There is not any need for this in WC either and all reports are looked into and actions taken.

You can also use the BL function as the above user suggested.

Thanks.
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah, if someone goes over the line, then you can take screenshots and submit it in a ticket, probably with server info, character name, and time and date it happened.

Once a guy was making comments about it was better a person was killed in an abortion. I reported them and they got a chat ban. On the flip side, some people enjoy banter, and to them its normal.

Its like people have different standards on what is normal or acceptable. Take it with a grain of salt, they are just not as high brow as you.
  • sashi200#4255
    sashi200#4255 Posts: 4 New User
    Options
    Im sorry for asking here, I'm a new arc user and i can't my own discussion. How do i create an account for the game ?