Old account

Options
Had old account before arc. just know my name and pw. it didnt have a arc account before. Cant seach profile on this website. is my old account gone?

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Options
    No, the account is still here. You just have to use the accountname + password to start Arc. If you don't remember your password you have to wait for customer support to reply on your ticket. You need your (old/used) e-mail address for it.
  • xanderblackpaw#2277
    xanderblackpaw#2277 Posts: 6 New User
    Options
    i also have a old account however im able to log into it with my old email and i got the password changed just fine aswell BUT none of my old characters were there when i loged in and i cant seem to find a way to send a ticket nor can i start a new descusion on this topic due to the fact that for some reason it has set me as a new account even tho iv had the account sence 2005 and
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    i also have a old account however im able to log into it with my old email and i got the password changed just fine aswell BUT none of my old characters were there when i loged in and i cant seem to find a way to send a ticket nor can i start a new descusion on this topic due to the fact that for some reason it has set me as a new account even tho iv had the account sence 2005 and
    We had 2 server merges in the past. When you log in on your old account check if you can click on the arrows. The characters should be there. As for the last server merge: it was announced in August 2015:
    • Heavens Tear + Archosaur = Etherblade
    • Sanctuary + Lost City = Twilight Temple
    • Raging Tide + Dreamweaver = Tideswell
    • Harslands + Morai = Dawnglory

• xanderblackpaw#2277
    Options
    what arrows exactly are you talking about because i do not see them iv checked all of them and nothing is there
  • xanderblackpaw#2277
    Options
    in another post someone said to try a redeem code and it showed my old characters but they were in the dawn glory server which you do not have listed here
  • xanderblackpaw#2277
    Options
    nvm i missread i was able to see 2 of the characters but i was not able to find my main characters that was in the other servers i was in