Classic Server

qupidyn
qupidyn Posts: 73 Arc User
PWI this days is pure pay to win game. No real money - no fun, sorry but this is true.
Well all of us, old players, miss old good days of PWI. So what about a new clasissc server for .EU and .US players?

Classic Server 41 votes

Yes! Classic server is this what I waiting for!
29%
mrsungit#2464hhhh12drmonstaciccopasto#7735mamazonmirceaadrianrafal2010anzor2680warrencliffpigments8benedict13raens91#1230 12 votes
Yes! But only 6 classes to play no more(BM, Wizzard, Cleric, Archer, Barb and Veno)
43%
kasumi19zionwarriordudureaperarm1qupidynirmoosehagen2244zoubeplushie666hellwingwatlztruskawkafuseekaymehisoka4meoiitokeugeenccojokerwarbrasil#8120kelnellis#9521 18 votes
No! I like updates and new content to game. New classes, new items, more Pay to Win items.
19%
sjampiejiinxii#2928lisatjeuhriviel#4814yanw#7409gunter#5451engrish#1692anthonrau#4771 8 votes
No! I like like is now...
7%
lathenacosmosia1989jasminafs#6425 3 votes

Comments

• ciccopasto#7735
    ciccopasto#7735 Posts: 20 Arc User
    obviously I would like a classic server ... many people would play again, but it would be too nice, they will never do it
  • lathena
    lathena Posts: 19 Arc User
    No! I like like is now...
    They just should return to old reward system for questing and earning gold. This silver - gold system is not beginer friendly and without new players there will be no game soon.
    Mess with me, I'll mess you up!
  • jharde
    jharde Posts: 18 Arc User
    Hate to be a doom and gloomer but they don't even care about these servers and there's still heavy casher's here so I don't imagine they will compound their disinterest by starting classic anything.
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    I'd like a yearly subscription server, that wold give everyone 50 or 100 gold a month, and no other cash shopping. So people would be at a nearly even playing field.

• engrish#1692
    engrish#1692 Posts: 41 Arc User
    No! I like updates and new content to game. New classes, new items, more Pay to Win items.
    We need new items and new stuff so people will spend money over and over, keeping the server active. I don't know if private servers still exist but they would be classic enough for people who don't like the current version of PWI.
  • pigments8
    pigments8 Posts: 3 Arc User
    how can anyone vote anything other than yes? it's meant to be taken as an addition right? it's not like it'll replace the current servers that those who voted no still play on. theoretically of course lol.
  • ciccopasto#7735
    ciccopasto#7735 Posts: 20 Arc User
    I have heard of pills that immediately bring you to level 100 and make also your rebirths complete. If they put those pills back i would go back to playing, i miss this game so much
  • eelion
    eelion Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    Depends. Would the classic server have quality of life improvements? A lot of people don't realize how bad some things were in the early years of PWI.​​
  • kasumi19
    kasumi19 Posts: 17 Arc User
    Yes! But only 6 classes to play no more(BM, Wizzard, Cleric, Archer, Barb and Veno)
    bugger last time i play was 2009 came back to have a look an gave it a go Pay to win is what i am on now Some fool spend over US$ 20,000 an he so weak hehehe So is this game still worth playing then .I wish war of the immortal did not die ,Steam should had keep it going oh well ..New today