IDIOTS

oldphart55
oldphart55 Posts: 130 Arc User
some people should be ashamed of themselves naming a toon on the ET serverafter a virus is killing people in china how sick can one be to do that making light of something so serious Please GM's do something about people like this who make a joke of it :'(:'(:#

Comments

• sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    Influenza (flu) killing more people each year and that name was used too on all servers. Nothing to worry about since many of this so called 'idiots' play PWI just to pk others. It's the same for other characters, named after drugs, hurricanes etc. So what to do? Well, if you see someone walking around with a name like smallpox, hepatitis, herpes, polio, rabies, ebola, rubella, hanta. sars, the Wuhan coronavirus or whatever just ignore or even better go offline before you get killed. Start by ignoring the dead npc with the name Wu Hen... its body sure died of chickenpox. :#

edit (for message below): Corona doesn't have to be avoided. It's also used for npc's and a place in Morai. In the real world there are different corona diseases and some companies seem to use the name. A screenshot won't help so just ignoring that player(s) is the best thing to do or if someone has a hard time ignoring other characters in this game.... go find a new game like Microsoft FreeCell lol.
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    edited January 2020
    I will advise to just SS and contact support for any names you feel are below board. A reason as to why would also be needed.

I know the system locks some names or use of them. This is not true with all names and being blunt tho it will come down to supports call if the name is ok to be used.

On a separate note players should avoid names and words etc that may cause upset.

Thanks.​​
  • technoplume3
    technoplume3 Posts: 116 Arc User
    I hope you will do the same when you find a toon that has a name that support a good cause !
  • filipenogueras
    filipenogueras Posts: 134 Arc User
    Damnn, now we have to ban all the people from Morai's Corona order.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I started by removing all the Corona beer out of my fridge. Easier to have them all near my computer
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    there's a solution to this problem. you need to create a safe space if you are easily offended:

Safe-Spaces_Image_720x480_NEaywvuArXH-.jpg

• delarocqueee
    delarocqueee Posts: 3 Arc User
    sjampie wrote: »
    I started by removing all the Corona beer out of my fridge. Easier to have them all near my computer

Rolf
  • ghostryder76#5279
    ghostryder76#5279 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I complained about the name - and got nothing....was totally jacked up. Rest assured I will have fun with - next char I make and see how that goes.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    This thread has done it's time.

Closing.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.