[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE 11/05/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited November 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
Currently not working!
If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Question for this week - What do you spend most of your time doing when your playing pwi?

Thanks.
​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Not gonna lie, I spend most of my time just staring at the screen doing nothing while playing PWI hahaha. Maybe I scroll up the chat sometimes to see if something interesting is going on. I maybe spend 30 minutes to an hour doing dailies, but other than that I always look like I'm AFK.

Otherwise, I'm usually gathering information for the wiki. Recently I've been doing that by playing on my alts going through many quest chains. It does make for some nice nostalgia since it's been years since I finished most quests on my main character.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    obielle wrote: »
    Not gonna lie, I spend most of my time just staring at the screen doing nothing while playing PWI hahaha. Maybe I scroll up the chat sometimes to see if something interesting is going on. I maybe spend 30 minutes to an hour doing dailies, but other than that I always look like I'm AFK.

Otherwise, I'm usually gathering information for the wiki. Recently I've been doing that by playing on my alts going through many quest chains. It does make for some nice nostalgia since it's been years since I finished most quests on my main character.

Yer I feel like that on alts, to be fair i don't have the time I used to so don't happen often.

As for the question my self I find my self making squads or sitting waiting for something I fancy and have time for. Ibu is one of the ones I hit a lot tho making a squad takes longer than running it.

Thanks.
  • antonio0590
    antonio0590 Posts: 144 Arc User

Same here. 24/7 lol

But there's always one day when something kicks in and I actually do stuff. And I lose track of time and end up soloing lunars for 4 hours straight or something like that lol.
  • heerohex#3018

Same here. 24/7 lol

But there's always one day when something kicks in and I actually do stuff. And I lose track of time and end up soloing lunars for 4 hours straight or something like that lol.

O Dear, I think a lot of people do this and wait for a call on Discord.

Thanks.​​
  • calliepinky
    calliepinky Posts: 5 Arc User
    when im really really bored. i go back to my nab toon and do all the quest reading it one by one. theres alot of sad story on quests. but i like the love and funny stories *_* try to grind one from the start. dont put any coin. no power ups etc. its fun.
  • bigj#1203
    bigj#1203 Posts: 1 Arc User
    spend most of my time chasing fsp d/j always seem to have a game lock up then runs over but the time im able to get back in..
  • deathplan
    deathplan Posts: 2 Arc User
    dang..servers still down XD..
  • radware59
    radware59 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Don't do anything , every time I get on they ruined something in the game , I'm discouraged from playing again.
  • konagurl6666
    konagurl6666 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Let me start by saying I have 4x PWI Wives......

So when I'm not doing dailies on one of my 4 main toons, one of them is dragging me to DUP/DDH/TT4-2..
    I'm on DA and so these 4 girls ( 3 really because one is perma AFK) log in at different times.
    Wife # 2 appears in the evening/early morning
    Wife #3 appears about 20 seconds after the other one logs out.
    wife #4 logs in just after reset usually.

I have found joy in the game again with so many wives ( I'm tryna collect more :) ) I also have a bunch of friends who refuse to allow me to sit my perch in 1k if I'm not AFK..... always stuff to do, never gets boring. My suggestion to those who are bored is, go find more friends. Make a new toon and level from scratch and make new friends along the way.

Hope this game sticks around for many more years.
  • bashwor
    bashwor Posts: 4 Arc User
    Any word on when the maintenance will end?
  • lolitalottie
    lolitalottie Posts: 20 Arc User
    Maybe they are busy fixing the multiple bugs. Or maybe they don't intend to turn the servers back on at all
    : )))))
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    does that mean theis game over Tilt Tlit Tilt Tilt , staff left offices throw away work suit cast doorkey in river :'(
  • slavegamerr#0756
    slavegamerr#0756 Posts: 1 Arc User
    i really hope they fix the ui size problem... and the chat box
  • spitfire1960
    spitfire1960 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    what the hell is going on?? coming up to 5hours of down time??
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    the maintenances are getting longer and longer over the past months/weeks, so i reckon the understaffing is getting worse.
  • calliepinky
    calliepinky Posts: 5 Arc User
    they will not turning on the servers anymore... PWI is closed thanks for PAYING! i mean playing! jajajajaja
  • fededomino
    fededomino Posts: 243 Arc User
    whats the patch about, can we get any INFO
  • radware59
    Probably removing the 48 hours to convert silver to gold.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    fededomino wrote: »
    whats the patch about, can we get any INFO

they do not do forums anymore.
  • anita#8711
    anita#8711 Posts: 3 Arc User
    Still down?
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    Seems all servers are still down
  • radware59
    just came up
    avatarfreeman Posts: 29 Arc User
    yep servers are up now
  • heerohex#3018
    I believe their was an arc Maint going on as well.

This possibly could be causing some issues.

Thanks.​​