My friend won't show up in my friend's list

Options
I'm new to this game so I convinced one of my friends to join. We tried to add each other as friends and it works well on his side. I appear in his friends list and can see whenever I am active. On my side, however, he isn't appearing on my friends list, just saying that I have 0/0 friends. I have added him multiple times but the system is saying that they can't find the user. Any advice as to how we could fix this?

Comments

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'm new to this game so I convinced one of my friends to join. We tried to add each other as friends and it works well on his side. I appear in his friends list and can see whenever I am active. On my side, however, he isn't appearing on my friends list, just saying that I have 0/0 friends. I have added him multiple times but the system is saying that they can't find the user. Any advice as to how we could fix this?

Have you tried to add someone else?

I cant really think or know of any reason this may happen.

Thanks.​​
  • deaththesister#4316
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »

Have you tried to add someone else?

I cant really think or know of any reason this may happen.

Thanks.​​

I have and they appear onto my friends list but not my friend. We would video call and I can clearly see that I am on his friends list but he's still not appearing in mine. We would unfriend and add each other so many times but it's just not working. Thanks for the suggestion though. Might as well email them and see what's wrong.
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    I feel like I've seen a similar issue before on the forums but I can't seem to find it. I think the last time I saw this type of issue it just fixed itself on its own after a few days or maybe a week. The system seems to have issues with new characters especially with things like redeeming an Arc code.

Has anyone else tried to add your friend as well?

The only thing I can think of other than waiting is for your friend to try to redeem an Arc code. You can find info on Arc codes here. I don't think it'd fix this issue but I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com