[MAINT] SERVER MAINTENANCE Discussion 02/04/19 (Complete)

heerohex#3018
heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
edited April 2019 in Official Announcements
Please Feel Free to Update If needs Be. Please note this is not the Official Info and as such you should keep checking for updates. This post should only be used as a reminder for standard Maint Times and info.
Server Status Provided By @nrglg (Reload Page To Update)
current.png

If there is maintenance tonight expect it to be the usual time unless any updates, from 11pm to 2am PDT.

Edit For Patch Notes Link Here. Or Assume for just a Server Restart / Minor Updates.
Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.
This week's question.
Are you ready for the new Classes and which one do you think will be your Favorite?

Ill ask this again a few weeks after the update so you can compare your answers!

Thanks.​​
Post edited by heerohex#3018 on

Comments

• andadina1
    andadina1 Posts: 41 Arc User
    I am really hyped for the paladin . the gunner doesnt seem too appealing to me at this time.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    Been ready got all the mats to make warsouls s2 for the 2 new classes as soon as it goes live.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited April 2019
    andadina1 wrote: »
    I am really hyped for the paladin . the gunner doesnt seem too appealing to me at this time.

Yer I'll be fair this is the one I'm intrested in as well.
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    Been ready got all the mats to make warsouls s2 for the 2 new classes as soon as it goes live.

Sounds like a good plan. Easy weapon to get started and work on if you like the class.

OK my status checker having issues...

Thanks.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • fillecool226
    fillecool226 Posts: 26 Arc User
    Im going to try Gunner since the news class are only on 1 gender like gunner only girl and paladin only male kinda sad that way!!! BUT Im exicted on those new class in coming!! I hope they coming soon!! ^^
  • heerohex#3018
    Im going to try Gunner since the news class are only on 1 gender like gunner only girl and paladin only male kinda sad that way!!! BUT Im exicted on those new class in coming!! I hope they coming soon!! ^^

Yes I was wondering why these where gender locked. I was hoping they may unlock at some point. We will see.

Thanks.
  • yugi2390
    yugi2390 Posts: 80 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »

Yes I was wondering why these where gender locked. I was hoping they may unlock at some point. We will see.

Thanks.

It's in the lore, if you translated the lore page on cn website it explained it.
  • heerohex#3018
    yugi2390 wrote: »
    heero200 wrote: »

Thanks.

It's in the lore, if you translated the lore page on cn website it explained it.

Yer I get that, I just don't think it's nessary good by standard in respects of this day and age.

Tho I suppose story is storyline in all.

Thanks.
  • omnicyborg
    omnicyborg Posts: 5 Arc User
    I also think i play a Gunner when these new classes come, unless i cant play anymore if this expasion come with a massive upgrade in the visuals of the game...