[Text] - Interfaces - Some items

ilmforever
ilmforever Posts: 24 Arc User
1. Lv. 100 Golden Items manufactured in the forges of old Heaven's Tear, as well as some other items such as http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/12264 and http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/21486 all have the same problem which is a big gap on the bottom of the item's frame. It happens because normally there's a description over there, like on G16 weapons, which for some reason has been erased in our game version. So there should be either a gap fixed or the description added.
2.png 1.png 6.png
2. An old glitch that still hasn't been fixed for some reason. Basically, when you view some other character the icon of the fashion weapon (if the person you're viewing has one equipped) does not display unless you click on it.
3.png
3. Again, some items have very bad text alignment, some of them should have gaps removed and some of the text moved so that it fits the frame proreprly, some other items can have the text dispersed more evenly, so that some of the lines are not much shorther than the others. Or some of the text could be fit into several lines instead of single one, so that the frame does not stretch too much. I can not list all the items as there's really many of them, i just wish the dev team looked more carefully after that.
4.png 5.png7.png 8.png

Really wish PWI localization quality was as good as back in the day. And that more patches fixing different issues were released.

Comments

• ilmforever
    Sorry, this needs to be moved to quality corner. I chose the wrong section.
  • asterelle
    asterelle Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    The fashion weapon glitch can be fixed in like 30 seconds too. There is a console command to turn on uidebug data that shows the problem. You have to switch the order of Equip_29 and Img_29 tags in interfaces/EPEquip.xml so the icon is not rendered behind the slot.

I don't see why it takes them like 5 years to do this, it's been reported before.
    ​​
  • ilmforever
    asterelle wrote: »
    The fashion weapon glitch can be fixed in like 30 seconds too. There is a console command to turn on uidebug data that shows the problem. You have to switch the order of Equip_29 and Img_29 tags in interfaces/EPEquip.xml so the icon is not rendered behind the slot.

I don't see why it takes them like 5 years to do this, it's been reported before.
    ​​
    Well surely it's good that you know how to fix this, but i think this has to be done on a client side by dev team.
  • ilmforever
    edited November 2018
    UPD:

I would also like to add a couple of things that I've noticed.

1. First is the mini-map. So in other versions of the game, say, russian or chinese for instance, the little functional buttons are clearly separated from the mini-map itself. In our game version they are kind of overlapping the map, and also notice how there's a visible gap in between the map and it's border. It is hardly noticable from a distance but if you zoom on it, you'll see. Also if you switch to round mini-map instead of a square one, you can notice that the map itself is overlapping it's borders and there's also a gap. You can see it on snapshots.
    P.S. Notice how the coordinates font is larger on comparison pictures, which makes it more readable. Think that could be adjusted for our version too.

PWI.png RU-CH.png

2. In homestead when you use functional buildings that produce resources, you can see the text is overlapping a button.

1.png

3. Also, a little detail: I've noticed we don't have this little piece of functional UI which is a mini-shortcut bar which is, again, present in other game versions, unlike ours.

2.png
    Post edited by ilmforever on
  • ilmforever
    UPD:

1. When you press filters button in Commision Shop, there's a little typo in the filters window. Should begin with a capital letter. And also the "Remedies/Recovery Charm" could be replaced with just "Remedies/Charms" to better fit the UI.

1.png

2. When you open Consignment Shop window, the "Vendor Settings" button is almost overlapping the UI, i think it could be just the size of "Clear" button and named "Settings" instead.

2.png

3. In the same window from the paragraph №2, if you press "Search Item" a new menu appears, in which the "Disable" button should be renamed to "Close" or "Cancel", since it just closes the menu.

3.png
  • ilmforever
    UPD:

1. When you open your Order window in character info, it displays just a word "Order" instead of actual currencies' names that are used in Morai. Those are Prestige and Influence.

1.png