TW Frenzied vs Blacklist

Comments

• niicabr
    niicabr Posts: 33 Arc User
    Dont forget Blacklist had 3 lands to defend at the same time right Yukimarica ?
  • caoticdemon
    caoticdemon Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    yeah but they have the numbers though and out Gear all guilds put together. Not to mention the 3rd guild wasnt even a TW guild Nor a challenge for them.
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    did you perhaps also record the fight against Dynasty with dragons conquest? heard it was good
  • datsang
    datsang Posts: 163 Arc User
    yeah but they have the numbers though and out Gear all guilds put together. Not to mention the 3rd guild wasnt even a TW guild Nor a challenge for them.

If you truly believe this, I really cant help you cause even a child should understand the numbers we had were clearly less than just HaxSquad and Frenzied put together. We go toe to toe with the top xTW factions in 60v60, the factions which dumpster you with their B lineup, but suddenly we cant handle even numbers on our own server? Get real.

But instead of starting another thread, here is my PoV of the 3 way gank, I least visited every single war. https://youtu.be/jJntXLrrrzw
  • caoticdemon
    edited November 2018
    datsang wrote: »

If you truly believe this, I really cant help you cause even a child should understand the numbers we had were clearly less than just HaxSquad and Frenzied put together. We go toe to toe with the top xTW factions in 60v60, the factions which dumpster you with their B lineup, but suddenly we cant handle even numbers on our own server? Get real.

But instead of starting another thread, here is my PoV of the 3 way gank, I least visited every single war. https://youtu.be/jJntXLrrrzw
    I'm Speaking in General Noob. And I am Real. Its also the Truth and The Facts.
    and Instead of being Happy and joyful to have TW's within your Server you Rather make up Excuses and Cry. well let me tell you something. Without Ganks, You would never have a TW within your server, so deal with it and be happy. I for one am Happy for TW's with Balanced Numbers.

Post edited by caoticdemon on
  • caoticdemon
    moneyhess wrote: »
    did you perhaps also record the fight against Dynasty with dragons conquest? heard it was good
    was sooo tired I forgot q.q wished I did

• datsang
    datsang wrote: »

I'm Speaking in General Noob. And I am Real. Its also the Truth and The Facts.
    and Instead of being Happy and joyful to have TW's within your Server you Rather make up Excuses and Cry. well let me tell you something. Without Ganks, You would never have a TW within your server, so deal with it and be happy. I for one am Happy for TW's with Balanced Numbers.

Nobody is crying bout it and nobody is making excuses. I am only telling you the "even numbers" you hint at is far from truth and a child could tell you that. And that is bout being factual, what you were not. If your ego cant handle the truth of it, not my problem, go cry to somebody in pms again. I liked the **** spam you sent to pain once.
  • moneyhess
    moneyhess Posts: 17 Arc User
    moneyhess wrote: »
    was sooo tired I forgot q.q wished I did
    aah thats a shame, maybe next time
  • caoticdemon
    edited November 2018
    sami you're just Tgrash. Keep running from me to those Towers Coward.
    Post edited by heerohex#3018 on
  • datsang
    sami you're just Tgrash. Keep running from me to those Towers Coward.

How bout you namechange to YukiSalt to reflect your personality? :)

You can view my video, I was not even kiting you, I was kiting one or more or the 3 DBs and 2-3 sins who kept me busy. I found it hilarious you could of landed kill on me 5:00 in your video but instead of going for the kill you lept away(w/o getting hit) like the vayayayaya you are. With the focus I get from you, you`d think you would land a kill on me with the gear advantage you got, maybe next weekend? :)