test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

R9 set for free?

fury85fury85 Posts: 253 Arc User
Let me explain…

- R9 is the majority excuse that makes people play or leave
- Interest for the game is every day lower

R9 SET FOR FREE? HOW?

Can be set as reward once player reach level 101 rb2, royal sky x and finish culitvation. Simply... no need any big modify server side.

ANY BENEFITS?

1) New player can be attracted if they can get end game set when they complete the game (PvE part) or old player that quitted for this reason can return to play = more players = more chance players will charge.
2) Once you get R9 set, you are more motivated to charge to finish refine/gems/etc = more chance players will charge
3) More players with r9 = more competition = more participation on PvP events
4) Players have to stay long to finish RB, Cultivation and Sky Level = fidelity

I think this way both players and company can gain a great advantage.

What do you think?

Roar ^^
Roar_King
Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
«1

Comments

  • ohnohzohnohz Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    Go r8 and upgrade into g17r1 -> r2 -> r3 (final stage?) or upgrade from r9r4 to g17r3 (final stage?) !

    Here you got your CS free endgame armor you will be missing the set bonus for r9 tough

    And **** that armor

    War avatars
    Starchart
    Glyphs

    those add massive stats on your equipment and g16 sucks mainly because its compared to a full +12 +3 r9 armor while the g16 is max +10 with some hp and pdef stones in it

    The armor is the cheapest thing in that cycle of endless grind for supremacy
  • fury85fury85 Posts: 253 Arc User
    ohnohz wrote: »
    The armor is the cheapest thing in that cycle of endless grind for supremacy

    I know... but its a good start....

    Roar_King
    Level 105 Barbarian with Deity Stone
  • datsangdatsang Posts: 99 Arc User
    I dont expect this to happen but now would be perfect time to do this/drastically cheapen the R9 set. G17 comes out and there are barely any best in slot pieces for R9 - G17 gear is simply better and the cost of R9 as a stepping stone is ridiculous.
  • schnubbelpuhschnubbelpuh Posts: 34 Arc User
    I like that idea,
  • evilhearted22evilhearted22 Posts: 14 Arc User
    I don't agree.

    (Then again I don't agree with pill babies or FC back in the day either so I'm in minority opinion)
    Characters:
    JustAllEvils, Dawnglory veno
  • matthew4matthew4 Posts: 373 Arc User
    Free g16 witch 2000 Mirage or 5k on Refine but all bound And here Is Chance on more Ppl R9 no need
  • its one of the ways of balancing it.. but PWI PEOPLE who wants PAYTOWIN don;t want any form of balance whatsoever..
    that's why they will never agree to this..
    stats wise and basically just bonus wise..
    r9 is the stepping stone for higher stuff..
    it provides you with 10-20 additional defense levels
    overall balance stats versus the only difference between r9 and ws weapon is that r9 provides utility and some kind of jail free card if you check most r9 people currently on game they don't even have max passives...they dont do anything...

    when they did this with dq system... nobody said anything about it .. unlike the select few.. who was even against the idea...
    most r9 people during that time quit because there was no challenge for them. people dont pk coz just the gap.
    then they came up with dq system and that gap closed... people are little happier.. people came back and pk .. they have more people to play with.. .. then after few months... pwi messed it up again buy introducing new stuff to somehow make a gap between cser and free..
    you saw the pattern?
    balance everything out...
    then slowly but surely dismiss farming pattern that can close the gap between cs and free.

    this pattern will continue to do so...

    r8 is **** lol. better just go g16 and dont pk..
    choose veno,seeker,bm. have a happy life..
  • elcopete94elcopete94 Posts: 56 Arc User
    this would be a huge loss for pwe which is the reason they will never do this, a better and more fair option would be to reduce the cost of r9 to something like free r9 ring like the r8 one, 10 gst for armor (no need mog), 20 gst+2 mog for belt and 40 gst+4 mog for weapon with the ring being free and the armor relatively cheap its enough motivation to keep upgrading tho but still theres the problem that pwcn dont give a fk about pwi so pwe cant do anything to make the game better
    #StopBlamingPWEforChinaSht
  • datsangdatsang Posts: 99 Arc User
    elcopete94 wrote: »
    this would be a huge loss for pwe which is the reason they will never do this, a better and more fair option would be to reduce the cost of r9 to something like free r9 ring like the r8 one, 10 gst for armor (no need mog), 20 gst+2 mog for belt and 40 gst+4 mog for weapon with the ring being free and the armor relatively cheap its enough motivation to keep upgrading tho but still theres the problem that pwcn dont give a fk about pwi so pwe cant do anything to make the game better
    #StopBlamingPWEforChinaSht

    But PWE is daughter company of Wanmei so I personally dont make enough of a distinction to accept "China made us do this/that" excuse. But because CN prices for R9 are much higher than we got and because CN wants our version to not have version specific things any longer, free R9 is not gonna happen. What they should be doing is cutting GST/MoG prices to least half of what they are on sale currently. Its still prolly too expensive for what I`d like to see it at as R9 isnt even the most expensive part of gearing up nowdays.

    Realistically R9 is nothing but stepping stone gear after next patch. 700$ price tag that in mind is ludicrous. Only reason why its even stepping stone gear for us is the R9S3 set bonus, if we didnt have version specific gear set it wouldnt even be needed to get R9 but just going G17 would be enough.
  • I agree with your topic @fury85 but PWE just have an insatiable hunger for money which makes PWI a hardcore Pay2Win game.
  • firemercy#7420 firemercy Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    I totally agree with this post except GMs will never go for it because at this point they are more focused with maintaining the current small community and milking from what little revenue this game can get out of the current population. No matter what anyone says without r9 you can’t begin this game as a F2P player. You can grind with all the ppl who won’t take you to instanced because they have a alt army they were given or farmed up years ago when it was easier. R9 I don’t even call a stepping stone but more like the most BASIC requisite to start the game imo
  • strobefunhousestrobefunhouse Posts: 5 Arc User
    giving away free r9 would be a just a slap in the face to the cash shoppers and that's the only people they care about making happy. sure free R9 would be great, i could finally afford to gear my alts woo hoo..... *rolls eyes*
    I do agree that lowering the cost or removing it for the ring would actually be a huge benifit for them, the ring is the hardest part and once you have it you are much more inclined to get the rest. Lowering the cost of the mats might also be nice cuz i mean who in their right mind would spend that much on a game?? *hides gear behind back*
    if they stopped removing any way to farm coin i'm sure some of the old player base would come back and put time into the accounts they already have, so many of my friends quit becuase it simply was out of reach to finish their accounts and pwi kept removing any way they had found to farm for their goals.
  • nunuatornunuator Posts: 379 Arc User
    Here’s the thing free R9 won’t really hurt any “casher” or whale of the game as more R9 alts= easier DUP/UP farms for the normal person which results in cheaper G17 R5 for the whales and cashers which I honestly see no downside for
    It also prolongs the longevity of the game at the same time
  • ailiadrakeailiadrake Posts: 279 Arc User
    There was a thread way back, where people suggested ways of making r9 easier to obtain. One of them was to make mogs and GST farmable (in reasonable times, but at the same time not easily), but bound/non account stashable. That way people could farm it, but at the same time speed up the process by buying the items via boutique.

    Unfortunately, I fear this will never happen.
  • nunuatornunuator Posts: 379 Arc User
    Yeah my one suggestion get as far as farming R9 is let someone with a decent taste of time design it as a +10 orb from IU can be farmed but, that would require as many as 150ish runs and which is highly unreasonable...
    I mean look at any G17 R5 wep and look at the mat costs...
    Hara claims it took her close to 600 hours of farming resulting in nearly 8 hour play times to farm each and every day if not more, to achieve by last week that is.

    Farmable R9 is perfectly fine for me and even revamping something like Nirvana to give one gst per quest completion would be perfectly fine with me. 14 runs + mogs = 1 piece of R9. We can even say 2runs = 1 non-bound GST which would drop GST to somewhere reasonable of 12mill per vs the 25mill it is now.
  • phage69phage69 Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    nunuator wrote: »
    Yeah my one suggestion get as far as farming R9 is let someone with a decent taste of time design it as a +10 orb from IU can be farmed but, that would require as many as 150ish runs and which is highly unreasonable...
    I mean look at any G17 R5 wep and look at the mat costs...
    Hara claims it took her close to 600 hours of farming resulting in nearly 8 hour play times to farm each and every day if not more, to achieve by last week that is.

    Farmable R9 is perfectly fine for me and even revamping something like Nirvana to give one gst per quest completion would be perfectly fine with me. 14 runs + mogs = 1 piece of R9. We can even say 2runs = 1 non-bound GST which would drop GST to somewhere reasonable of 12mill per vs the 25mill it is now.


    We all know anything farmable added to the game is always bound js! Cute tht u got all tht hope though xD

  • lightpheonixxlightpheonixx Posts: 16 Arc User
    If you all that are asking for free R9 think it will make u good then you all have been drinking or something. Gear doesnt make you good, its all about SKILL. I seen G16/NV3+6/7 beat R999+10 people because THEY KNOW how to play their toons and DONT depend on the gear. Same as those R999+12 JOSD people getting beat up by R999+5 people. Its all about SKILL.

    Also PWI will never do that. If they were loosing people more and more then they would just suck up whatever money they could and just shut down instead of making R9 and loosing more money. If you wanty R9 for free go to a private server, they give u R9 for free. Yes I know no one likes how PWI is going where they barely care about us as they did in the past but its the truth.

    And I even seen people farm R9 without CSing a single dollar so if thats something u really want then start farming. So yeah Im sure FREE R9 will NEVER come.
  • How about this?Since post G17 release R9 would only be a stepping stone.So PWI could give their players R9 free set with a handicap bound(obviously) + (no R9 S4 upgrade) on the free set.In this way the people getting the free sets can't ever try for a direct G17 upgrade(lmao even though S4 is costly af to afford even for the existent R9S3 players).It's like the bound tt 99 sets.This would provide an incentive for the continuing F2P players to stay more(as they farm or geniunely get motivated enough to invest in PWI)inclined and eventually upgrade into G17 via actual R9 set->S4 or via R8.(The free R9 set could be like pill code gear).
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 293 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    fury85 wrote: »
    Let me explain…

    - R9 is the majority excuse that makes people play or leave
    - Interest for the game is every day lower

    R9 SET FOR FREE? HOW?

    Can be set as reward once player reach level 101 rb2, royal sky x and finish culitvation. Simply... no need any big modify server side.

    ANY BENEFITS?

    1) New player can be attracted if they can get end game set when they complete the game (PvE part) or old player that quitted for this reason can return to play = more players = more chance players will charge.
    2) Once you get R9 set, you are more motivated to charge to finish refine/gems/etc = more chance players will charge
    3) More players with r9 = more competition = more participation on PvP events
    4) Players have to stay long to finish RB, Cultivation and Sky Level = fidelity

    I think this way both players and company can gain a great advantage.

    What do you think?

    Roar ^^

    This is not a bad Idea. Sadly however, knowing pwe and pwcn I don't see this happening.


    Do I really care if PWE decided to give r9 for free?

    I would not see it as something bad, specially considering that g17 is the current meta.
    I got r9 long ago in 3 chars and I am not the kind of person that would get mad 'cause others get it cheaper or free.

    In fact the more well geared people, the more fun pvp is and more easy to fill end game sqds for pve.

    And just as you say a lot of people would indeed feel tempted to spend real money. Problem is that neither PWE, nor PW China would see that. Keep in mind that PWCN has done everything in their power to try to force ftp people to cash or remove them from our version. They even trolled ftp people with those g15 Helms and capes. that are useless nowadays.

    So sadly I don't see them giving pvp gear for free.

    If you all that are asking for free R9 think it will make u good then you all have been drinking or something. Gear doesnt make you good, its all about SKILL. I seen G16/NV3+6/7 beat R999+10 people because THEY KNOW how to play their toons and DONT depend on the gear. Same as those R999+12 JOSD people getting beat up by R999+5 people. Its all about SKILL.

    Also PWI will never do that. If they were loosing people more and more then they would just suck up whatever money they could and just shut down instead of making R9 and loosing more money. If you wanty R9 for free go to a private server, they give u R9 for free. Yes I know no one likes how PWI is going where they barely care about us as they did in the past but its the truth.

    And I even seen people farm R9 without CSing a single dollar so if thats something u really want then start farming. So yeah Im sure FREE R9 will NEVER come.

    I agree with you when you say that r9 for free is most likely a NO NO. Also it is true that most likely pwe would shot down this game rather give away r9.
    However pretty much everything else that you said in your post sounds like something from 2012 or maybe you just saw some returning rich player getting beated by an active ftp player that have everything you can't see aside from gear close to maxed or at least up to date.


    Don't get me wrong, in a situation in which 2 players are close in pasives, spirit, nuema, meridian, glyphs, etc. Indeed skill plays a big role, and a slightly less refined and geared player can outplay your average r9, specially if the person is playing a class with lots of CC and if that ftp player have better hiden stats (better glyph,nuema, etc).

    If the r9 is a person that stop playing for years and came back today, just with his maxed r9 and even with something like JOSD, that person indeed Will get destroyed by your average g16 nirvana, heck even a g15 can kill those. But that have no relation with skill, is just the huge difference in stats.

    Problem for a g16 nirvana is that most of the r9 maxed players that still play, are hardcore veterans with everything you can't see aside from the gear up to date, and those are not the sort of people you can just ouplay with skill.
    And if one of those g16 ftp people can't even afford r9 with meh refines, forget about something like 20 apt. Starchart or high lvl glyphs that would cost billions and are the norm on pvp nowadays.

    If you put your average r9 veteran that never stop playing or a super whale that have the best from the best with everything maxed against a ftp g16... Skill is almost completly useless.

    Keep in mind that even my toons that are not maxed (Not NP, not max lvl glyph and not lvl 3 def or atk shards) can literally stay still while your average g16 and even some r9 with average refines attack at same time, and my char will not die, in most cases it will not even tick my charm. On the other hand I can literally 1 to 3 shot those people depending on their class and refines. Even worse, there are people stupidly overgeared that can easily kill me in the same way I kill the ones I mention before… So imagine one of those NP/serenity/g17 mega Whales vs a bunch of g16 vana. Not even funny.

    Where is the skill in that?
    They could be way better players than the r9, but if they hit 3 digit damage to 3k hp at most in a char that have 45K hp or more, and that hit them back for 20 to 80k, skill is useless in those cases.

    Of course there are a few exceptions like 0def proc and zerk crit in some squishy r9 arcanes, but that again is just RNG and zero related to skill.


    Also the whole "I even seen people farm R9 without CSing a single dollar so if thats something u really want then start farming."

    Again a realistic and a valid point till maybe 2015 or 2016 at most, but nowadays I don't see that happening with gold at 8 mil aprox and nothing to farm, remember that PW China removed or nerfed almost everything that ftp people with avg gear could make money from. In fact start farming from zero nowadays would not be so smart. Probably the game would just be shot down or the person would rage quit even before they managed to get a few parts of said gear, specially if the person is new player with no exp in what to farm.

    Probably the most reasonable route would be to spend money in small amounts and combine that with farming and merch stuff. Still, I would not advice that to a new player considering the low population and how expensive the game is nowadays.


  • jadasiajadasia Posts: 519 Arc User
    LOL! Anyone can already get an R9 set for free. Farm badges for reputation. Farm mysterious chips for GSTs. Farm MoGs. Or be a merchant and earn coin to buy the mats like many others have already done.

    The cash shop is just a shortcut to bypass all the farming. If one wants it for free then farm it. If one wants it fast then pay for it. It's that simple.

    Yet another thread from the have nots too lazy to work hard to get their gear. They want it for free. What an insult to the rest of us who worked hard to get what we got. *Sigh*
  • datsangdatsang Posts: 99 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »
    LOL! Anyone can already get an R9 set for free. Farm badges for reputation. Farm mysterious chips for GSTs. Farm MoGs. Or be a merchant and earn coin to buy the mats like many others have already done.

    The cash shop is just a shortcut to bypass all the farming. If one wants it for free then farm it. If one wants it fast then pay for it. It's that simple.

    Yet another thread from the have nots too lazy to work hard to get their gear. They want it for free. What an insult to the rest of us who worked hard to get what we got. *Sigh*

    So where are you intending to get enough of a supply of R9 mats outside of boutique? Just because you dont personally buy them from boutique doesnt mean they dont come from there, which was the point you are attacking if I`m not mistaken. Yes, there MoG/GST you can get outside of boutique but the supply is so pathetically low R9ing on those mats would take a decade or more.
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 293 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »
    LOL! Anyone can already get an R9 set for free. Farm badges for reputation. Farm mysterious chips for GSTs. Farm MoGs. Or be a merchant and earn coin to buy the mats like many others have already done.

    The cash shop is just a shortcut to bypass all the farming. If one wants it for free then farm it. If one wants it fast then pay for it. It's that simple.

    Yet another thread from the have nots too lazy to work hard to get their gear. They want it for free. What an insult to the rest of us who worked hard to get what we got. *Sigh*

    Relax... No one is gonna give anything for free, we both know that. :p

    Still I don't get why it bothers you so much considering that plain r9 is garbage nowadays. Yes, for many of us it was hard to get, but I would not go so far as calling it an insult. That is like some guy feeling insulted 'cause during the 80s he got a 2000 dollars cellphone, and nowadays anyone can get something way better for the fraction of that.

    I do agree with you that people should either pay for their pvp gear or make a big effort in farming it. Problem is that you always seem to be looking at things from your veteran player perspective. Of course that for people like us, who played for years would not be a problem to make lots of money in game and farm stuff. In fact if I decided to make another r9 alt, it would just take me a few months to do so.

    But you can't compare a person who played for years and have a lot of knowledge and in game resources with someone with no gear, resources and money. In the past those people could farm stuff and reach end game in the long term. Nowadays however there is no option fo them, they are not welcomed in most of the end game squads that generates the stuff that gives money, they are not much usefull in tw factions (not like the pay of that could get you something). And the stuff they could get with their gear is not needed by pretty much anyone.

    In my opinion all what the devs would have to do is to fix the economy in a way in which ftp non overgeared people actually have something to offer to cashers, like in the past. That way people could farm their gear just as you said, it would just be a long process.

  • lmao plain r9 is garbage when almost all tw faction require plain r9 ....
  • eeepsiloneeepsilon Posts: 293 Arc User

    At least, I looked at your thread and I think that overall in not a bad Idea. Problem is however that just as @dbfarmer1#6868 said on one of his first post in this thread: people who wants P2W will not want any sort of balance that could put their advantage in danger. And of course this game catter only to those kind of people nowadays.

    lmao plain r9 is garbage when almost all tw faction require plain r9 ....

    I could be wrong but I would assume that this was sarcasm towards what I said on a previous post.

    When I say plain r9: I mean r9 base or r9 s1. And that is not what tw factions require. Most tw factions would ask for r9s3 highly refined, pasives, cards and pretty much all the other stuff up to date. And even if the person get something like r9s3+10
    that person still would be a 1 to 3 shots to the whales.

    Now this does not mean that a faction who is short on people would not take some undergeared player to fill their ranks. In many cases they will accept those people. However they will still be pretty much useless when everyone can one shot them.

    So my statement to the other person on that previous post remains.

    I still don't understand why some people ( not talking about you) get so trigered about even the slightly chance of others getting better gear, specially considring that something like r9, even on its final stages would not really allow them to beat the whales, veterans, merchants, abusers, etc. The only thing it would do is that it would allow them take a few more shots to kill in pvp and of course allow them join end game pve sqds more easily.

    Don't get me wrong r9s3 is still pretty good gear on pvp, but considering all the other stuff that some people ignore, stuff like: star charts, glyps, pasives, astral level, nuema, cards, meridian, good refines, ornaments, engraves, tome, tome refinement, etc.
    I dont see some person on average r9 with bad refines and everything else being just mehh owning pvp and all veterans/whales with everything maxed. Is not even about skill, is just pure math.
  • thegreatarashi#9864 thegreatarashi Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    eeepsilon wrote: »

    At least, I looked at your thread and I think that overall in not a bad Idea. Problem is however that just as @dbfarmer1#6868 said on one of his first post in this thread: people who wants P2W will not want any sort of balance that could put their advantage in danger. And of course this game catter only to those kind of people nowadays.

    lmao plain r9 is garbage when almost all tw faction require plain r9 ....

    I could be wrong but I would assume that this was sarcasm towards what I said on a previous post.

    When I say plain r9: I mean r9 base or r9 s1. And that is not what tw factions require. Most tw factions would ask for r9s3 highly refined, pasives, cards and pretty much all the other stuff up to date. And even if the person get something like r9s3+10
    that person still would be a 1 to 3 shots to the whales.

    Now this does not mean that a faction who is short on people would not take some undergeared player to fill their ranks. In many cases they will accept those people. However they will still be pretty much useless when everyone can one shot them.

    So my statement to the other person on that previous post remains.

    I still don't understand why some people ( not talking about you) get so trigered about even the slightly chance of others getting better gear, specially considring that something like r9, even on its final stages would not really allow them to beat the whales, veterans, merchants, abusers, etc. The only thing it would do is that it would allow them take a few more shots to kill in pvp and of course allow them join end game pve sqds more easily.

    Don't get me wrong r9s3 is still pretty good gear on pvp, but considering all the other stuff that some people ignore, stuff like: star charts, glyps, pasives, astral level, nuema, cards, meridian, good refines, ornaments, engraves, tome, tome refinement, etc.
    I dont see some person on average r9 with bad refines and everything else being just mehh owning pvp and all veterans/whales with everything maxed. Is not even about skill, is just pure math.

    Plain r9 will never entice people to play PWI, just as you said R9 is worthless right now, the introducation of spirit completely killed PW gears, PWI has constantly shown that they just don't care about fair PvP nor an engaging experience. It will eventually be their undoing when everyone eventually moves to an alternative. The PWI mindset through the years, even since the very early foundations has been ''oh, you're undergeared? meaning you're unskilled?''

    They equate skill with gear which is completely ludicrous and it shows how out of touch they are with actually getting better at the game.

    Take a look at this clip:
    0:14-0:57
    In this clip this person states ''still got my goal'' after he dies from a terrible play made by him, yet he doesn't seem to be upset at all, because in his mind he feels invincible no matter what he does. He can get outplayed 10 times, make even more mistakes and he still won't be upset because he's living in a bubble where he thinks he's actually good by outgearing people 100 times over. Psudo-intellectual players from PWI are the biggest cringe I've ever seen. While PWCN has tournaments for actual money:
    PWI has never once talked about something like this. The last thing I remember was PWIC where only high geared players who donated money could participate, and as you can imagine they just got stomped by Chinese players.
    Finally, PWI is indeed making money then you're not able to trashtalk their business plan, best chance you have is convincing every ''whale'' as you call them, every p2w player, every individual in all servers to boycott them and eventually making them try supporting the balance behind the game (spoiler alert: it'll never happen).
    Finally, this game has 12 classes (14 when 1.6 comes over to PWI which is probably gonna be 6 months later after PWCN adds them), it's never going to be perfectly balanced because then you would have to balance 14 by 14, which is legit 196 different combinations.

    Adding P2P ranked would be the next alternative with rewards. It upsets every good player, every passionate player in the game to see PWCN have this figured out for ages, yet PWI still doesn't care. Your most hyped entailed ranked in PW yet it's gear-based, imagine...Pay to Win Esports, how does that even work?
  • blazerboyblazerboy Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    eeepsilon wrote: »

    At least, I looked at your thread and I think that overall in not a bad Idea. Problem is however that just as @dbfarmer1#6868 said on one of his first post in this thread: people who wants P2W will not want any sort of balance that could put their advantage in danger. And of course this game catter only to those kind of people nowadays.

    lmao plain r9 is garbage when almost all tw faction require plain r9 ....

    I could be wrong but I would assume that this was sarcasm towards what I said on a previous post.

    When I say plain r9: I mean r9 base or r9 s1. And that is not what tw factions require. Most tw factions would ask for r9s3 highly refined, pasives, cards and pretty much all the other stuff up to date. And even if the person get something like r9s3+10
    that person still would be a 1 to 3 shots to the whales.

    Now this does not mean that a faction who is short on people would not take some undergeared player to fill their ranks. In many cases they will accept those people. However they will still be pretty much useless when everyone can one shot them.

    So my statement to the other person on that previous post remains.

    I still don't understand why some people ( not talking about you) get so trigered about even the slightly chance of others getting better gear, specially considring that something like r9, even on its final stages would not really allow them to beat the whales, veterans, merchants, abusers, etc. The only thing it would do is that it would allow them take a few more shots to kill in pvp and of course allow them join end game pve sqds more easily.

    Don't get me wrong r9s3 is still pretty good gear on pvp, but considering all the other stuff that some people ignore, stuff like: star charts, glyps, pasives, astral level, nuema, cards, meridian, good refines, ornaments, engraves, tome, tome refinement, etc.
    I dont see some person on average r9 with bad refines and everything else being just mehh owning pvp and all veterans/whales with everything maxed. Is not even about skill, is just pure math.

    Plain r9 will never entice people to play PWI, just as you said R9 is worthless right now, the introducation of spirit completely killed PW gears, PWI has constantly shown that they just don't care about fair PvP nor an engaging experience. It will eventually be their undoing when everyone eventually moves to an alternative. The PWI mindset through the years, even since the very early foundations has been ''oh, you're undergeared? meaning you're unskilled?''

    They equate skill with gear which is completely ludicrous and it shows how out of touch they are with actually getting better at the game.

    Take a look at this clip:
    0:14-0:57
    In this clip this person states ''still got my goal'' after he dies from a terrible play made by him, yet he doesn't seem to be upset at all, because in his mind he feels invincible no matter what he does. He can get outplayed 10 times, make even more mistakes and he still won't be upset because he's living in a bubble where he thinks he's actually good by outgearing people 100 times over. Psudo-intellectual players from PWI are the biggest cringe I've ever seen. While PWCN has tournaments for actual money:
    PWI has never once talked about something like this. The last thing I remember was PWIC where only high geared players who donated money could participate, and as you can imagine they just got stomped by Chinese players.
    Finally, PWI is indeed making money then you're not able to trashtalk their business plan, best chance you have is convincing every ''whale'' as you call them, every p2w player, every individual in all servers to boycott them and eventually making them try supporting the balance behind the game (spoiler alert: it'll never happen).
    Finally, this game has 12 classes (14 when 1.6 comes over to PWI which is probably gonna be 6 months later after PWCN adds them), it's never going to be perfectly balanced because then you would have to balance 14 by 14, which is legit 196 different combinations.

    Adding P2P ranked would be the next alternative with rewards. It upsets every good player, every passionate player in the game to see PWCN have this figured out for ages, yet PWI still doesn't care. Your most hyped entailed ranked in PW yet it's gear-based, imagine...Pay to Win Esports, how does that even work?

    That’s the thing ppl on Pwi don’t care about balance just the win and the feeling of character advance
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • lmao.. there is a shortage of players in twilight temple currently due to the bs they did with helm among other things..
    now i ask you which is faster to get ?
    r9 1 cast, r9 2nd cast or r9 3rd cast?
    1st cast is the hardest to get... really. i got all r9 molds on all my alts in just 1 x2 week. for 2nd cast its very easy if you have just one have one max refine toon and triple client afk xnw.
    THESE TW FACTIONS on twilight temple just require plain r9 currently.. coz of how easy to get the 2nd and 3rd cast.
    don't trust their slogans.. we just require r9 nubs to somehow become fodder in tw.. and let our np's do the killing.. that's how its always been. if they are a abba set db its all good. just paralyze dd and we good.
    this game has never been about skill lol... it went off that route when they introduced np set.. now the gap is widening due to imperial spirit bonus system...
    my goal in free r9 is not about pvp competitiveness as others assumed it was.
    its about getting in higher dungeons like up and dh and farming it EFFICIENTLY...
    when you have funds you can buy gold and NP your self with spend rewards...

    better trials. just better pve experience that will somehow translate to better pvp experience when they finally have np set..
    thats the goal i have in mind.. but somehow people here trashes the 1st cast r9... and automatically linking it to pvp.. lol
    if an np wears g16... its still is np.. you will still lose due to spirit difference...

    having that 1st cast r9 opens up more ways...
    efficient way of farming fs,up,dh,iu.. and having money for spend rewards cards,and starchart mats...
    that's how this game is supposed to be played free*

    nobody complained when we had our free r9 with dq.... well some people... they gone now...
    also the people complaining plain r9 is trash.. they will be gone too as same as others... .

    play the game- save money- get better gear, efficient farming.. =>spend rewards.
    thats how this game is played.
    apparently everyone just wants to pk from the get go... lol...
    no gear can beat np unless your gear has +1m spirit addon. hahaha good day.
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.