wow What happen around 12:45 server time Am with Tideswell?

surv
surv Posts: 25 Arc User
Boom we was gone..

Comments

• jacobsrevenge
    jacobsrevenge Posts: 61 Arc User
    non-stop dc... whats up? no news about this? now we cant get in anymore. is this the reason why its x2 drops? :D
  • avaelizabeth1
    avaelizabeth1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Tideswell server completely down now.
  • hmmmmedic
    hmmmmedic Posts: 37 Arc User
    Yeah I'm dc now too
  • camoodii
    camoodii Posts: 51 Arc User
    That was on very special maint we had huh? Gave us OP dcs and now server is broken. Way to go PWI!
  • jacobsrevenge
    its back.. but we will have unstoppable dc... wait for it.. :p
  • mechabeastmc666
    mechabeastmc666 Posts: 346 Arc User
    The same thing that happened to reading before the post, heh. But other than that i do find the OP very very informational indeed. My Harvard degree will be put to great use to try and decipher this masterfully constructed wall of facts,truth and realism. So many twist and turns and plot twist....did i say twist already? Ya that. Well done indeed.

#All_nighter
  • avaelizabeth1
    avaelizabeth1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    Alright PW it's not funny anymore. Fix your stuff or give us a good code to make up for it. A Dragon Orb Ocean would be a good place to start. xD
  • usmc1990
    usmc1990 Posts: 46 Arc User
    and its **** down again
  • virusofyourlife2
    virusofyourlife2 Posts: 69 Arc User
    12:31am CST, 6th DC today...
  • jacobsrevenge
    told ya wait for it xDD hahaha :D
  • awesomenab
    awesomenab Posts: 3 Arc User
    Someone at PWE needs to look into the Tideswell server issues. Server has gone offline TWICE in the last hour. How can we do anything? I was at last boss in FSJ and our entire server flat lined. Got back in a little later and BLAM, DC again. I'm done. I may try to play later, but I don't know. This is RIDONKULOUS.
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    Yeah, they give us 2x drops, but it's kind of useless if we can't stay online! :( Probably call it a night anyhow, turn in quests tomorrow. Hasta manana! B)
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Morning,

I take it everything is ok now, or are we still having issues?

Thanks.​​
  • baambaammm
    baambaammm Posts: 19 Arc User
    heero200 wrote: »
    Morning,

I take it everything is ok now, or are we still having issues?

Thanks.​​

lol the 1st post was move here. the other one was more attention than this one. and no "as for now" no dc yet. but yesterday we dc alot.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Yer I was half asleep when I saw this and my phone don't work great on these forums either.

OK well glad it's OK now.

Thanks.
  • joshuason
    joshuason Posts: 47 Arc User
    I hope they're not doing a rollback, I took SS of my bank and Heavenly creation workshop! Just finished 2 Homestead quests(Lv 5 and 7) in TT 3-3, plus got a couple gold mats! :#
  • scollins3178
    scollins3178 Posts: 24 Arc User
    server down?
  • magusdark
    magusdark Posts: 19 Arc User
    Server went down after displaying the countdown we see during maintenance. WTAF?!! I hope we get compensated if this is a rollback... *huge eye roll*
  • lithii#1394
    lithii#1394 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Why cant I (we) find any info on why the server went down with a countdown? How long is this maintenance for? I still have my dailies to do for vitae b4 reset :'( Guessing that's not gonna happen :(
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited October 2018
    For people wondering why the servers went down a while ago, it's for EU daylight savings.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1209519/time-zone-eu-maintenance-discussion-10-28-18-outstanding

EDIT: The thread does not say when the servers will go back up because nobody knows. I just linked this thread because people were asking why it went down.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • sensualsoul
    sensualsoul Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    @obielle This thread you posted really doesn't give any useful info. It's just a mods best guess going by what they did last year. I agree with the others and would like a GM to post something and give a time frame for when the server will be up again. I don't feel that that is asking to much.
  • pwi1#5228
    pwi1#5228 Posts: 2 Arc User
    If there is mass Dc then that is why it is probably down. On the News feed it has update on the 30th.