Options
pal2002
pal2002 Posts: 19 Arc User
any one know for how much longer it will be

Comments

• scollins3178
    scollins3178 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    It should have been over already . but we already know how fail of a company this is and how much they realllly dont give a **** about us as long as we keep charging . seriously maint. after maint. only tideswell server down really 5 hr maint. time frame and u cant even finish even though we most likely will have regular weekly maint after reset tonight . now 4 unscheduled server maint only for east coast server. Just shows how greedy a company u have become such disregard for your customer player base bet your greedy boutique works just fine.
  • mark1c
    mark1c Posts: 26 Arc User
    Options
    Hopefully its down for good and never coming back
  • smatt
    smatt Posts: 7 Arc User
    Options
    still down
  • shadydawg
    shadydawg Posts: 95 Arc User
    Options
    Am gonna bet there's gonna be some troll like ohh go out an enjoy life take a break from the game blah blah blah,a couple hours from game won't hurt.... Even in the news the dates are still wrong on when the maint suppose to be taken place.. Atleast if your getting paid to do a job atleast can fix the news post lolol
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    edited September 2018
    Options
    The Arc client said it'd end at 10am earlier but updated about 15 minutes ago to say a generic message about maintenance being in progress, so seems like they ran into something unexpected or something and don't know when it'll end themselves. Probably not the most helpful answer unfortunately but hope it comes back up soon.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • scollins3178
    scollins3178 Posts: 24 Arc User
    Options
    at least the guts to advise us whats going on. since kalysta left they have made no real effort to keep us informed. there customer service and tech support are hands down one of the worst I have ever seen.
  • miauii#2400
    miauii#2400 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    It should have been over already . but we already know how fail of a company this is and how much they realllly dont give a **** about us as long as we keep charging . seriously maint. after maint. only tideswell server down really 5 hr maint. time frame and u cant even finish even though we most likely will have regular weekly maint after reset tonight . now 4 unscheduled server maint only for east coast server. Just shows how greedy a company u have become such disregard for your customer player base bet your greedy boutique works just fine.
    mark1c wrote: »
    Hopefully its down for good and never coming back

made me LOL!
  • sperwer
    sperwer Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    scollins it is much worse I can tell you. They do this deliberately just to **** you off. You as a loyal customer are totally rediculed by this failing company. It is a miracle you are still using their products and services. You shoudl have deleted their failing games long ago so that you can start spending your hard earned money on stuff that is worthy of your attention. Btw, any chance your real name is Donald T?? I see some striking resemblance between the tone and content of your email and some twitter messages of him. So failing xDDD
  • folio#9105
    folio#9105 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    free +12 orbs tideswell only cuz the nintendo stack of supposed "servers "cant hold up anymore and needs extra maint all the time.
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    Options
    Curious if they botched the server and are freaking out on how to tell us..
  • obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Looks like it's back up now.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Arc maintenance is in progress and will affect some games and services.

Thanks.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on
  • sweetambrosia
    sweetambrosia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Well if Tideswell it active it isn't for me. I get severs down still but I did the patch. If it's Arc maint why is there no message like normal? Someone that knows what's going on, like a GM should really make a post and tell use something. OR if you are doing an Arc maint put up the message on Arc! Sheeshe!
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Options
    removed my text because of the moderation
    Post edited by sjampie on