NP promo again

So another NP promo literally right after one just ended. Is this going to be a regular thing now as if the stunt they pulled with the NP promo long ago never happened xD

Comments

• whipmaihurr
    whipmaihurr Posts: 133 Arc User
    I see a plus side and a negative to this.

+ If you can afford go for it.
    -PWI should wait maybe 2-3 months so people can build coin in-game and money real life to buy NP
    + Helps some players like myself who missed out on other promo's.
    + I know that PWI is attempting to please players because when they told us China didn't like NP being sold so cheap must have put a hurt on their pocket. Change of heart :)

So yeah there is my thoughts to it.
    The only GOP
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    yeah and we are the ones to pay for it..
    gold was sold 17.5m in twilight temple few hours ago...
    there u go..
    thanks pwi...
    can't buy autopot ... if the price of autopot is 30m lol bye
  • jadasia
    jadasia Posts: 520 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    there u go..
    thanks pwi...

We currently have an anniversary event with NPC that give out free week long autopots. Why would anyone pay for one right now?

PS..I offered to sell gold in WC there for 22 mil but I was trolling another WC troll trying to sell for 17.5 mil
  • dbfarmer1#6868
    dbfarmer1#6868 Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    if that was troll ... 2 guys he sold to wont have np set by now.... darn promo... its like its almost 100% chance to complete your np when your missing around 1 or 2... cards...
    i can't say anything about luck... those missing 1 card got them this promo... curious...even more now what kind of mechanics they do to these BIG SPENDERS....

i had my np set to from a promo x years ago... its quite weird.. they gave me all 6... for ridiculous amount of money 100% chance...
  • ariser
    ariser Posts: 3 Arc User
    jadasia wrote: »
    there u go..
    thanks pwi...

We currently have an anniversary event with NPC that give out free week long autopots. Why would anyone pay for one right now?

PS..I offered to sell gold in WC there for 22 mil but I was trolling another WC troll trying to sell for 17.5 mil

hold up, gold is THAT much on TT? **** u guys needa come to Etherblade
  • Nice post