Server Network Error

Options
headshot43
headshot43 Posts: 1 Arc User
edited August 2018 in Support Desk
Since 25.08.2018 Time it Start i dont know exactly but many People got Login Problem and get this Message : Server Network Error i want to ask YOU the Support what the hell is going on i think many People want it to know too.

For All people who got the same Problem please put message down here

Comments

• zoube
    zoube Posts: 179 Arc User
    Options
    I have same problem, and many peopel on my faction too. We can log but is after 4 tries, at least ,sometimes more (the maximum I got was around 10 tries).
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Sorry but I don't have a contact to report issues to any more.

Please log a ticket with support.

Thanks.
  • hoshichan
    hoshichan Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    so basically when something happens ingame, nobody reads the forums and we have to submit tickets?
    map crashes are gonna be funny on weekends then.
  • sjampie
    sjampie Posts: 624 Arc User
    Options
    headshot43 wrote: »
    Since 25.08.2018 Time it Start i dont know exactly but many People got Login Problem and get this Message : Server Network Error i want to ask YOU the Support what the hell is going on i think many People want it to know too.

For All people who got the same Problem please put message down here

Not going to give support since we have another forum for that. But to give you an idea:

The 'Server Network Error' can be shown if you're already online, want to start another elementclient, closed Arc via Task Manager and don't want to wait a few seconds. Yeah, you can choose a server but the 'Server Network Error' will arrive right after. To solve the problem just check the Windows Taskbar if the Arc icon is really gone before you start Arc again.
    The 'Server Network Error' can also be shown if you logged off an account and use Arc to log in another account. Again in this case waiting is the key to solve this problem: close the client and wait for a bit. Then start the game again and hope the error is gone.

• laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    :| Dawnglory Server here .... Server Network Error when i try to login
  • laluna1990
    laluna1990 Posts: 51 Arc User
    Options
    :| Dawnglory Server here .... Server Network Error when i try to login
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    I get that log in server error pretty much every day. Always takes a few tries to finally log. As for PWI, it does't seem that there is anyone left who really cares. I'm not sure the new CM has ever read the first thread.
  • sunlightfalls
    sunlightfalls Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    oh just nevermind