We vote for CHEAPER PACKS...

gold is basically 10m now...
the summer event basically inflated the gold.
why don;t we make things worst by making packs cheaper.
it wont really be a bad thing since you did that event.
gold will prolly be at 11m range... more bang to the buck for whales.
let's make it happen pwi.
this is not a troll post don't delete it.
i just aim at discussion what do they think about cheaper packs overall.
they already experienced it... so now i want to know what do they think...

Comments

• lightpheonixx
    lightpheonixx Posts: 19 Arc User
    What server is gold 10m O: in Twilight Temple server the highest gold has gone up was 8.5m ish and that was when they has the NP spend promo. Now its like 6.5/7m ish
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    What server is gold 10m O: in Twilight Temple server the highest gold has gone up was 8.5m ish and that was when they has the NP spend promo. Now its like 6.5/7m ish

Most likely Dawn Glory
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    Yap...Dawnglory...people here are borderline insane...seriously, on any other server, when items become vastly avaible, they might get halfed in price. Yaksha and Battlement have been 130m+ before the Summer Gale Event, now they are still being sold for even slightly under 30m...prices for SoT and bead are also down. Yes, that is awesome and people could gear up cheap as well..but the downside is that anything that didnt drop like candy from those packs is now insanely much more expensive..people are selling DoT/DoD for 160m+ each, CoM beyond 4.5b.

Gold also around 10m ea...if there is something even remotely interesting on sale. So many "newly rich" people on DA just don't know what patience is..they got hyper lucky with the summer gale packs and now have too much money to spend aka if they have to pay 10m per gold for a 12* Orb, they will, especially since it's quite a few of those people that need the orbs. Ofc, mostly those are the "lower tier cashers" that only spend a few bucks during the event and got lucky. Whales just buy more gold from cash and don't put such insane competition into worldchat. Also, EU people are a special kind of people. If they only see one person asking to buy gold for 10m+ they automatically REFUSE to take anything below that for their gold.

Greed, impatience, stupidity. That is what is causing this. This time, PWE can do nothing about it and has no fault at all. Sure, they could've anticipated this behavior..cause its been the same for 8 years now but you can't really blame them. It's the garb community that is at fault here.

@lightpheonixx Ya, Twilight Temple is a legit paradise for merchants and F2P people compared to Dawnglory. So much greed here, it is pure insanity.
  • gas2016#5086
    gas2016#5086 Posts: 72 Arc User
    ...PWE can do nothing about it...

Yes they can. Simply make all boutique items bound to the character. This will happen one day. ;)
  • bookkeeper#6784
    bookkeeper#6784 Posts: 25 Arc User
    ...PWE can do nothing about it...

Yes they can. Simply make all boutique items bound to the character. This will happen one day. ;)

lol might as well make this a single player...with no trading of items....

Twilight Temple is not a legit paradise... that right there is an understatement....
    but the opposite is true..for cser..
    idk if anybody knows this.. but when.. draconic essence appeared on packs.. nobody bought them..
    then i silently bought every draconic essence on the market cheaper than they are right now..i made my g175th cast during that month never used that character ever again.. lol...

armor selling is not viable now as it was in 2017... i still have eod on my sin and even 250 pieces of eod still stuck on my comshop...i sell it 1m cheaper than others...nobody is making armors... and no nubs to buy them as well. gst and mogs are selling much better than armors...
    nw nation stuff is not really gonna sell that much...i still have 100k tokens on my sin.. 50k tokens on my db.. even if i sold them i won't make as much....

we need something new to farm on...... level 1 glyphs are things of the past now...
    fws is not as profitable since still hard to sell armors now...
    new things to sell...prolly the g17 armors parts change in full warsong....that can save pwi....
  • rol3in
    rol3in Posts: 11 Arc User

Etherblade had gold raise to 13mil/piece and higher at some point a few weeks ago