PWCH released new genies

2»

Comments

• wishes8
    wishes8 Posts: 9 Arc User
    'Choose the "Advanced Engraving" option at various traditional engraving NPCs to engrave necklaces, waists, rings, cloaks, and helmets. In the process of engraving, you can freely choose between the original attributes and the new attributes, and you do not need to worry about the current best attributes being replaced.' from t http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20180529/80467.shtml via google translate looks intresting.
  • tek1nig
    tek1nig Posts: 793 Arc User
    tek1nig wrote: »
    dblazen1 wrote: »
    It doesnt matter how strong that genie is, You can defeat anybody wearing it(and anybody who logs into the game) with 4-5000+ spirit. Except maybe someone else with that spirit, or a Gm. Nothing matters except that now tbh. That will be the answer to everything new that comes out. Any new gear or weapon that doesn't give 2000+ spirit is irrelevant. From the looks of it so far, This genie included.

You do realize genies are used for their support skills and not their offensive abilities, right?

You sir are obviously not a PVPer because I use my genie for offensive capabilities.

and this is why you are 24/7 dead

Evidence please? Because this is in stark contrast with reality. In reality I don't die in pvp very often as I maximize upon stealth tactics and numerous other survivability tactics.

Running a youtube channel for 10 years now of PWI of counter evidence. So please refrain from making such statements without first doing your research.

Regards,

SyntherosX
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg
    Assassin - SyntherosX - 105, 105, 105 Calc : https://mypers.pw/13/#654396
    Loyal Perfect World Player 9 Year Vet.
    Youtube&LiveStream @ OROCx24

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sherlockhom
    sherlockhom Posts: 5 Arc User
    It doesnt matter how strong that genie is, You can defeat anybody wearing it(and anybody who logs into the game) with 4-5000+ spirit. Except maybe someone else with that spirit, or a Gm. Nothing matters except that now tbh. That will be the answer to everything new that comes out. Any new gear or weapon that doesn't give 2000+ spirit is irrelevant. From the looks of it so far, This genie included.

You do realize genies are used for their support skills and not their offensive abilities, right?

You sir are obviously not a PVPer because I use my genie for offensive capabilities.

Evidence please? Because this is in stark contrast with reality. In reality I don't die in pvp very often as I maximize upon stealth tactics and numerous other survivability tactics.

Running a youtube channel for 10 years now of PWI of counter evidence. So please refrain from making such statements without first doing your research.

Regards,

SyntherosX
    ​​

is pressing the Leave Battlefield button in the arena one of your "survivability tactics"?
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User

Regards,

SyntherosX
    ​​

is pressing the Leave Battlefield button in the arena one of your "survivability tactics"?

2bqzk4.jpg
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • tek1nig

Regards,

SyntherosX

As you took the conversation and added the variable of "Arigora" taking the entire point of the conversation out of context, I'll respond in kind...l

"When you're fighting 1 v 3, why sit there taking the damage, potion, and the charm tick expense?" -LordSesshomaru, Especially in a dying Charm market such as [Da]'s.

Essentially if I see my teammates died and I don't think I can successfully beat the remaining 3 people then I won't waste my time nor resources to make the attempt. I try to play as efficiently as possible as I get my charms from merchanting so I have to make them last.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• dblazen1
    dblazen1 Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    edited June 2018

You sir are obviously not a PVPer because I use my genie for offensive capabilities.​​

Literally what genie skill deals enough damage to even be remotely relevant?
    Unless you consider things like mire or other debuff skills to be "offensive" abilities, then it's just semantics, I consider that supportive skills, the offensive skills still come from your character itself.
    Jws3dXe.gif
    The only fitting image for this forum.

• yayoblow#4632
    yayoblow#4632 Posts: 66 Arc User

What i meant was, the genie is irrelevant itself against someone with 4-5k spirit. No matter what skill is on it. The user is Dead in one shot, taking Millions of not Billions of damage from that user. I wasn't saying any kind of strategy or anything, because against someone with a 2k gap in spirit it doesnt matter.
  • tek1nig

Unless you consider things like mire or other debuff skills to be "offensive" abilities, then it's just semantics, I consider that supportive skills, the offensive skills still come from your character itself.

Ahh OK i understand your perspective now. For me I consider skills that help me kill faster such as occult ice, tanglemere, Frenzy, Whirlwind Offensive skills.

My defensive genie is mainly Faith , AD , Tree of protection, windshield, things to help keep me alive.

I have 2 genies for these jobs as I built pure genies providing a much more potent healing or damaging assistance factor from the 2.
    ​​
    VWjvQZ8.jpg

• tabaloul
    tabaloul Posts: 159 Arc User

spark
    mires especially if after a purge and\or stacked with rend or other pdef debuffs
    eruption fist
    extreme poison it's actually good and used
    celestial sword to purge (used wisely, once u depleted your saves and energy)

genie can be used offensively.​​
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    Don't think is related to this update, but for once I have praise PWE for taking preventive measures and inform their playerbase of China developers stupidity, at least this time we can not blame the Publisher for this:
    "Flowsilver Palace Judgement Quest Changes
    The reward option to select “Starglade Chest, Astrobana Pearl Lv1, Astrospira Pearl Lv1, Nebula Dust Orb, Shiny Flowsilver Coin" is removed.

In Icebound Underworld however, a daily quest has been added for the following rewards - Starglade Chest x1, Astrobana Pearl Lv1 x4, Astrospira Pearl Lv1 x4, Nebula Dust Orb x2."

Source: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10935213-important-notices-for-next-expansion

R.I.P. JFSP :'(

I would not be surprised if they remove glyphs from DH next and put them into some random key pack, Ups.. Ohh wait..... :D

• weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    gg
    Vae Victis.
  • weapon762
    weapon762 Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    Well it's gonna make farming chart items more since difficult since jfsp is easy to do and finish quickly

I am noticing a slight light at the end of the tunnel that it seems only that quest is affected

This could mean they are aiming to have as a buisness strategy to try and get you to buy star chart items frpm the boutique as it's faster than simply counting jfsps till your done I suppose

But it also looks like they may leave the flowsilver coin rewards intact on the other quests so we may not be affected
    And f2p players like myself can still farm jfap to make money

Personally this may force me to grab those A packs I been ignoring for a more perfect chart from the last quest although I do have a pretty op roll on mine

I been ignoring trying to finish last card making my Locen which is my only card last thats not double rb out of the Morai set

This may be a blessing in disguise since now people will spam the new instance as a daily not many in my server even do it at all

Guess we will see what's what later idk.

Vae Victis.