Force Log In Issue @Perfect World

Options
ttntn
ttntn Posts: 9 Arc User
Dear Gm,

i get my self really upset when i know Force Log in isnt works. everybody get mad cuz of this. whatever your considerations, and this is really bad and really **** bad decisions. i just logged back to the game 20 days ago after break since 5 years ago. and i found this issue and makes me feel like to break or uninstall PWI forever. its really not nice when you get good squad at any instances that we can nuke all the bosses in 3 scnd and then you get DC but you cant coming back immidiately. after 20 minutes or more you log in and find your self ALONE inside the dungeon and got a **** Timer count down on your screen !!! **** OFF !!!!

please think about Players happyness and enjoy to play this game. dont be selfish and just counting your profit everymonth. thank you.

Answers

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I've been told that of you ctrl del Arc and PWI it will log you back in.

I have not confirmed or tested my self yet. So feedback would be interesting.

Thanks.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I've been told that of you ctrl del Arc and PWI it will log you back in.

I have not confirmed or tested my self yet. So feedback would be interesting.

Thanks.

Tfw moderator has no clue how internet works and gives stupid suggestions. Fyi, if and when you DC, no amount of shutting your router, logging in and out of arc, etc. will help. The problem is when you DC, you dont happen to send DC package to PWI side and PWI doesnt know you DCd. I am guessing the long DC timers are because PWI doesnt check if you DCd or not very often(PWI uses very little bandwidth) and as a result force log option is crucial.

Ps. You can literally nuke your router/comp and it`ll have no affect on you DCing faster.
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    I did state it's what I've been told. Not tried and tested.

If it works great if not that's fine as well. I would rather not hold any info back.

The DC issues are server related tho not client side. I would guess it's been caused by the arc token login system that's now in place as it was not an issue before.

Thanks.
  • keihan007#7641
    Options

If it works great if not that's fine as well. I would rather not hold any info back.

The DC issues are server related tho not client side. I would guess it's been caused by the arc token login system that's now in place as it was not an issue before.

Thanks.

You`re moderator, people take you more seriously than your average poster as they imagine you know what you are talking bout. There is no reason why it would work and if it does its sheer coincidence. Your suggestion is ultimately just wasting ppls time as it does not work, there is no reason why it would work. Closing Arc and reopening it would more likely work but as it doesnt as even that doesnt send any package to PWI saying "Hey I DCd/logged off/etc." which would make PWI log you off. There is simply no work around for the DC issue other than force log, which is why the game greatly needs one.

• armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options
    saxroll wrote: »

Thanks.

You`re moderator, people take you more seriously than your average poster as they imagine you know what you are talking bout. There is no reason why it would work and if it does its sheer coincidence. Your suggestion is ultimately just wasting ppls time as it does not work, there is no reason why it would work. Closing Arc and reopening it would more likely work but as it doesnt as even that doesnt send any package to PWI saying "Hey I DCd/logged off/etc." which would make PWI log you off. There is simply no work around for the DC issue other than force log, which is why the game greatly needs one.

Anyone worth their salt in this forum knows that pwe moderators are pwi players who simply have the ability to lock edit and move threads.

Thats about it. Don't get mad at the mods because pwe gives regular players power to run their **** but no actual knowledge of what is going on. That's on pwe.
  • keihan007#7641
    Options

Thanks.

Anyone worth their salt in this forum knows that pwe moderators are pwi players who simply have the ability to lock edit and move threads.

Thats about it. Don't get mad at the mods because pwe gives regular players power to run their **** but no actual knowledge of what is going on. That's on pwe.

Anybody who accepts such a position should actually try to fulfill it well. Like Sylen or not, he could be quite rude and whatnot but least when he commented on topics for advice he knew wtf he was talking bout and usually kept his mouth shut when he didnt. Maybe I just been browsing forums with some standards lately but if you cant A) Test your suggestion or B) Think if it makes sense to work, maybe you should not give said advice specially with a moderator status.

I might of been bit rude but anything but means to tell PWI to log us off just wont work. Demanding such option is what people should direct their focus on if they care enough, not wasting it on suggestions that have no chance of working.

• armoftheland33
    armoftheland33 Posts: 84 Arc User
    Options

Thanks.

Anybody who accepts such a position should actually try to fulfill it well. Like Sylen or not, he could be quite rude and whatnot but least when he commented on topics for advice he knew wtf he was talking bout and usually kept his mouth shut when he didnt. Maybe I just been browsing forums with some standards lately but if you cant A) Test your suggestion or B) Think if it makes sense to work, maybe you should not give said advice specially with a moderator status.

I might of been bit rude but anything but means to tell PWI to log us off just wont work. Demanding such option is what people should direct their focus on if they care enough, not wasting it on suggestions that have no chance of working.

Sylen is gone. So is kalyst. The only people here going to help new players is you or heero. Heero never claimed to be the tech support genius Sylen was, but he tried to help which is better than what 99.9% of the people on here and in pwe do.

Sure the suggestion was wrong. I can see why you're upset because it's about as helpful as the ticket staff steering players to forums for advice. Still, I don't think any harm was meant by the original comment.
  • heerohex#3018
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Sadly it's not my suggestion. I don't have any way to test at the moment or I would have. I was hoping someone would check it out as I can't.

I'll check it in a few days.

I would not withhold any info unless I was asked to or it could cause damage. That's the best way in this case neither was.

As this has also run its cause it can also be closed.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.