Arigora Coins as xNW reward.

Options
Hello @kalystconquerer#0876
Looking at how things are going right now, is there any chance to put Arigora Coins as a Cross-Server Nation Wars reward or put them to NW forges lets say 1 Coin = 10 Supply tokens ? cause honestly xNW is kinda empty nowadays. Ty

Comments

• fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    Options
    This is A great idea imo.
  • ohnohz
    ohnohz Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Is there any use of those coins as long the crafting is tied to a colosseum ranking 1500, 1800, 2000, 2200 ?
    This idea would benefit mostly people who do actively colosseum and xnw. We all know that colosseum will die as soon most people got their ring and cape pretty much like TNF attendance until they got their helmet.

For that reason allone i dislike the idea, else id be a great idea to revitalize the xnw
  • nini330
    nini330 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Terrible idea. Cross-Server Nation Wars would just become even more of a farming event for people with alts who can exploit it. A much better idea would be to give new porpuse to xTw coins and allow people to exchange them for charms in the Faction Trials. If what you want is a way to get more arigora coins then I do say they should bump up the colosseum rewards a little bit.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    Some interesting ideas in here and some questionable as well.

I would like to see better use for the XTW tokens and NW tokens may be need a few more consumable options.​​
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2018
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    I would like to see better use for the XTW tokens and NW tokens may be need a few more consumable options.​​
    I've always thought that NW tokens should be exchangable for Perfect Tokens of Luck. Depending on demand, the end result would either be an increase in value of NW tokens (and thus more people doing NW), or a lowering of ToL prices back towards their 10k floor (which, interestingly, they share with NW tokens). You could tweak the exact exchange rate to lean towards one of these outcomes or the other.
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    Considering ppl abused 6v6 for endgame and a lot of ppl lost Alts to be able to do it too, may aswell make it farmable imo but hey a lot of ppl ignore the fact how powerful those gears are.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958