How do you make the NPC appear in base for Trials when there is NO option at the faction base mgr?

gluteus
gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
Hi, I am the Director of Tinyplace faction. We went into the base today and wanted to try the 1st Trial in the base. I read online and it said that we needed to take the quest from the faction base manager to spawn the NPC to start the trials. I looked as well as the leader of the faction and there was no quest there other than the one that asks you for either 2 mysterious chips or 1 mirage celestone. Can someone help us to solve this issue? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Best Answers

• eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    gluteus wrote: »
    Hi, I am the Director of Tinyplace faction. We went into the base today and wanted to try the 1st Trial in the base. I read online and it said that we needed to take the quest from the faction base manager to spawn the NPC to start the trials. I looked as well as the leader of the faction and there was no quest there other than the one that asks you for either 2 mysterious chips or 1 mirage celestone. Can someone help us to solve this issue? Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Pretty sure trials have been completely removed since we are getting a rehash with the next expansion.
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    Answer ✓
    gluteus wrote: »

Pretty sure trials have been completely removed since we are getting a rehash with the next expansion.

Yup.

Thanks.

Answers

• gluteus
    gluteus Posts: 32 Arc User
    Thank you so much for your replies guys. I appreciate it.