Could not retrieve Character list (Et & Tw)

2»

Comments

• nikband95
    nikband95 Posts: 2 Arc User
    OK... now we want compensation for the lost time... something like +12 orb etc... :))
  • sinchalla
    sinchalla Posts: 58 Arc User
    Server been down for almost 3hrs, NOICE.. Are u serious.. Why is it only ET.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    The only update I've received so far was that around 9:43-45 AM, they are calling the hotline (I assume this is BJ direct at this point), so they are still looking into it.

We thank you for your patience while we investigate this issue!

Also, no, no one is getting free +12 orbs. If I had a nickel for every time that was suggested as compensation...
  • johnslaught#4653
    johnslaught#4653 Posts: 2 Arc User
    +11 orbs will be good too
  • kathy37
    kathy37 Posts: 8 Arc User
    Yeah right because some of us pay money on this game and you don't think about the expirence lost the last time something like this happen. All I can say is I better have my experince from running pv today when this glich happen or I will be putting in a ticket cause I did buy gold last month on pwi ijs...
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    The only update I've received so far was that around 9:43-45 AM, they are calling the hotline (I assume this is BJ direct at this point), so they are still looking into it.

Also, no, no one is getting free +12 orbs. If I had a nickel for every time that was suggested as compensation...

Do a instant level 100 pill promo then 1 week later another login promo like the one we just had, and we will all call it fair game ;)
    Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • theuntamed
    theuntamed Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hi I would like to say that bacon is always a good compensation too.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,799 Community Moderator
    theuntamed wrote: »

LOL

all I need to say.

At any rate this is not PWEs fault. Please bear with them as they check the issue over and get the system back online. I would rather they look over the issue 100% than do a botch job for the server to crash 5 mins later.

Thanks.​​
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    theuntamed wrote: »

56c0c978532358b2df0119bff4dd214e--cute-animals-quotes-funny-animals-pictures.jpg
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • monkydluffy
    monkydluffy Posts: 60 Arc User
    TT server has the same problem its just started a few mins ago​​
  • shawtyshawty#2649
    shawtyshawty#2649 Posts: 8 Arc User
    do we need to worry about items that we had even its bound? im thinking it might be lost lol
  • kiristeen
    kiristeen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    Twilight temple is down too.
  • heerohex#3018
    TT server has the same problem its just started a few mins ago

TT and ET use the same database.

Ill Update main info but they Devs / Support will likely know.

Thanks.

@forbiddenwords

Awwwww....​​
  • niniahne
    niniahne Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same issue on Twilight Temple.
  • pmagahis1
    pmagahis1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    10pcs bound +10orbs will do <3
    egy5if.jpg
  • badsesy
    badsesy Posts: 2 Arc User
    Kaly any update on log in issue?
  • raidsreign
    raidsreign Posts: 27 Arc User

Ok no +12 I can understand that so we will all take G17s4 instead
  • celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    That's not only thing off line rp redemption fails says error please try try again also cough i was in the middle of a trade for crown madness wings of ascension and emperor tome cough when the server went offline cough puts on fake halo my stuff better be there cough lol
  • klayukyneko
    klayukyneko Posts: 21 Arc User
    :I i can't enter its a problem of pwi servers?
  • bratva#8121
    bratva#8121 Posts: 11 Arc User
    Additional Probs.. Rolled back a few minutes.. getting NF quests done,, Dc'ed , reconnect, and poof,, its back to when before i did it all,,,, ( u know how "EASY" Nf mobs are................ x_x
  • celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    ps 400 refine orbs +12 non bound compensation will do ty in advance cough cough lol
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited December 2017
    Hello!

Both Twilight Temple and Etherblade should both be fixed! (Email chain was updated to indicate Twilight Temple was also discovered to have the same character DB error)
    I was able to log into Etherblade successfully!
    I will be going around both servers to respawn NPC's, so this will take me a bit to do!

Thank you once again for your patience!

Update 2 : Seems that Twilight Temple's server did not need NPC's spawned, but Etherblade has all been taken care of NPC wise.
  • classicbeauty
    classicbeauty Posts: 62 Arc User
    Ty :)
  • sinchalla
    Hello!

Both Twilight Temple and Etherblade should both be fixed! (Email chain was updated to indicate Twilight Temple was also discovered to have the same character DB error)
    I will be going around both servers to respawn NPC's, so this will take me a bit to do!

Update 2 : Seems that Twilight Temple's server did not need NPC's spawned, but Etherblade has all been taken care of NPC wise.

Hai Kaly, umm Etherblade Server has a new problem, wont let use use faction chat! when we go to " !~ " faction chat we get "!BOX" icon D:

• sinchalla
    UPDATE fac chat works now x.x
  • heerohex#3018
    sinchalla wrote: »
    Hello!

Hai Kaly, umm Etherblade Server has a new problem, wont let use use faction chat! when we go to " !~ " faction chat we get "!BOX" icon D:

Its working for me ok.

Try relog and if still not working ticket.

Thanks.​​
  • harrymel#4638
    harrymel#4638 Posts: 2 Arc User
    @kalystconquerer#0876 Sorry for being so upfront I do work in similar related enviorement.. But just wondering that such an issue went by un-noticed for quite long, as you had mentioned you stepped in office and voila so of course we now know that someone will be looking at posts too and replying on your behalf and or via differenr account.

Thanks and Regards,
    Harish Melwani
  • kathy37
    kathy37 Posts: 8 Arc User
    I lost my exp wtf you all can't fix anything right,,,
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited December 2017
    :D well Etherblade server is back since long time ago but now local NW seems broken, you can enter but can't atck any map :D

This discussion has been closed.