Friday 13th Spend and Charge Promos : asking about permanent smiley

Options
I really how to receive the permanent smily bc in the event it is said that if u charge 200 Gold or more in this period u can receive a permanant smiley
And it is already 8 days from when the event finished but i did not not see any instruction about it .

Comments

• deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    Honestly I'm pretty lost on this , I asked support and they think it's a raffle for it and say to wait for winners to be posted.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • chinh271274#7232
    chinh271274#7232 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah but i think everyone if charge more than 200 Gold also can take the permanent smiley it is written on the WEB :))
    I already asked supporter the same answer but i dont know when they post the winners be it is already more than 10 days now :( feel bad about it
  • lottie#8801
    lottie#8801 Posts: 29 Arc User
    Options
    I got the same response and they told me:
    Please be assured that your account and players that charged 200 Gold or more during the Friday the 13th Spend and Charge Promos Charge will be added automatically to receive a permanent version Smilie*of your choice. Further news and announcement about the timeframe receiving the said Smilie will be posted to our official game forum(https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi/#/categories). Kindly keep an eye to our latest news for updates. We seek your kind understanding in this matter. Let me know if you require further assistance.

Regards,
    Jerreal
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

But I do not see which thread to see the announcement on. Any GM can comment??

• heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,809 Community Moderator
    Options
    Support don't deal with this kinda thing.

You need kalystconquerer to comment on this. It can take a few weeks for them to action and with all the server problems may be a little longer.

Sorry I can't help more If I hear anything I'll let u know.
  • chinh271274#7232
    chinh271274#7232 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you so much . Please let us know if u hear anything news :))
  • lottie#8801
    Options
    heero200 wrote: »
    Support don't deal with this kinda thing.

You need kalystconquerer to comment on this. It can take a few weeks for them to action and with all the server problems may be a little longer.

Sorry I can't help more If I hear anything I'll let u know.

Thanks Heero. I'm confused about the part that you said support doesn't deal with this kind of thing. So what does support do exactly and if players have issues with charge/spend rewards & promotions, who should we be contacting or where should we be posting our issues?

Also, looking forward if you can keep us updated of any news if you do hear from PWI team. Thanks!

• heerohex#3018
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Ticket support deal with more basic Issues they are not able to access your account that info is passed along up tears of support depending on the nature of the ticket. This is first Tear of support and they deal with all if not most games, Again another reason they dont have full info on this kinda thing.

Competitions / Prizes are dealt with by a different team normally. They will spawn the item in your bag and dont have anything do do with support tickets. Hence half the time they have no Idea what you are talking about. This is more of a CM thing to be able to comment on as well sadly. I have never seen or herd of a Support Ticket GM replying with anything useful apart from the usual soon.

Sorry not useful, But that's the best way to deal with it I guess.

Anything else I can help with let me know. I guess some of my faction will let me know if they get theirs as well...

Thanks.​​
  • xxwratxx
    xxwratxx Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2017
    Options
    please @kalystconquerer#0876 can we have Assault musket permanent fashion weapon back into the boutique? please please please egg-29.gifegg-29.gifegg-29.gif give some love to those forgotten archers egg-1.gif​​
  • lottie#8801
    Options
    Ticket support deal with more basic Issues they are not able to access your account that info is passed along up tears of support depending on the nature of the ticket. This is first Tear of support and they deal with all if not most games, Again another reason they dont have full info on this kinda thing.

Competitions / Prizes are dealt with by a different team normally. They will spawn the item in your bag and dont have anything do do with support tickets. Hence half the time they have no Idea what you are talking about. This is more of a CM thing to be able to comment on as well sadly. I have never seen or herd of a Support Ticket GM replying with anything useful apart from the usual soon.

Sorry not useful, But that's the best way to deal with it I guess.

Anything else I can help with let me know. I guess some of my faction will let me know if they get theirs as well...

Thanks.​​

Hi Heero,

You've been great at helping, considering official word from PWI seems to be lacking. However, what I'm trying to say is that this is not a competition or prize. This was a charge gold promotion reward, promisedto everyone who charged 200 gold, to be distributed to players 5-7 days after the promotion ends.

Therefore I doubt the item should be just 'spawned' in my bag, and considering wouldnt I need to opt which character on my account I want the item to be on? I would assume it would be more like when we redeem charge rewards, item gets mailed to us, on the character of our choice within that account.

And yes ofcourse I understand that there are different tiers of support, but ofcourse Tier 1 support is my contact point and things would get escalated to the different departments for further action right?

I mean I just feel it would be weird that for certain support I should just post my issue to social media like Facebook or forums to reach the relevant staff that can deal with it. So many different points of contact.

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    If they Said 5-7 days after then this should have been done or at least commented on by now.

This kinda promo is normally either Spawned in your bag or mailed. Tho Given the item I would say it would be spawned during a maint.

I was hoping we would not be left in the dark again regarding this kinda thing. Sorry Im glad i could fill some gaps but will have to hand you to the powers that be...

@kalystconquerer#0876 Please can we have an update on this as we are now out well out of given time frame.

Thanks.​​
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Not sure, but I don't c a thing from Kaly since around or before halloween:(
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hello!

I was waiting on the datapull from the team as they have gotten hit with a few additional requests (and usually I have to wait until the entire promotional period has finished give or take a few days to make sure nothing gets missed)

When I get that data in, I draft up the list of users, send it over to CS and then they'll add them to the disbursement lists for maintenance spawns!

My datapull should have been done during the week so I'll just need to get it wrapped up this coming week!

Apologies for the delays!
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
  • wettstyle
    wettstyle Posts: 236 Arc User
    Options
    Roll's eye's, those moments when you type out a thought, just a tad bit early lol. Glad to c Kaly being a loyal Pit bull for the team still :)
  • lottie#8801
    Options
    @heero200 You are a diamond. Thank you for your comments and escalation. Yes, I completely agree with you - even if disbursements havent been made, it is good practice to keep players updated on the process, to manage our expectations and avoid us feeling we got cheated, or that we keep on having to chase before things get actioned. I stopped charging gold lately due to too many disappointments/mis-managed charge events, and don't think I'll charge for awhile, until all these things get ironed out. Feels horrible to have to keep chasing on things that should be attentioned and actioned promptly by PWI team.

@kalystconquerer#0876 Appreciate your interim update and thanks for looking into this. Please keep us updated.
  • riftfox
    riftfox Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    Where does one find this winner listing? I have looked all over the place in news and forums and cant find the listing for the winners of this event
  • lottie#8801
    Options
    Hi all, today there was an announcement for the disbursement of the smiley. Not sure about the winners for the event, but for the disbursement please follow this link to post the relevant info so that the smiley can be disbursed to the toon of your choice.

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1208050/psa-important-friday-the-13th-raffle-smilie-winners
  • dryad24
    dryad24 Posts: 10 Arc User
    Options
    Is there a list of winners somewhere?
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
  • lottie#8801
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hi, I posted my info to get permanent smiley on the official Friday 13th thread. My friends got it but I did not get it eventhough I posted in the official forum thread right after their post.. My post was on page 1, the 22nd post. I doubt you guys only decided to disburse to 21 people for the first wave of disbursement right? How was I overlooked?

@kalystconquerer#0876 can you please look into why I didnt receive it? Thanks

https://arcgames.com/en/forums/pwi#/discussion/1208050/psa-important-friday-the-13th-raffle-smilie-winners
  • heerohex#3018
    Options
    Hi, I posted my info to get permanent smiley on the official Friday 13th thread. My friends got it but I did not get it eventhough I posted in the official forum thread right after their post.. My post was on page 1, the 22nd post. I doubt you guys only decided to disburse to 21 people for the first wave of disbursement right? How was I overlooked?

Hi,

The team had a lot of spawns to do and with the current rp promo where keen to get the servers back online.

If you read the maint thread from wed night this was round 1.

Sorry for the delay and if you are entitled to this item rest assured you have not been forgotten

Thanks.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    I LIKE TO SEE PAGE WITH RANDOM WINNERS cant find it anywhere how i know i didnt win? This could be the one time in my life i won something and theres no list of drawing winners? am i looking in wrong spot?
  • heerohex#3018
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I thought it was just people who charged more than 200 gold during the promo period?

I could well be wrong on this one, But if you did you will know who you are. I also dono if they are contacting people.

I know this is something they are really busy with so im sure we will see something on this soon.

Thanks.​​
  • lottie#8801
    Options

Hi,

The team had a lot of spawns to do and with the current rp promo where keen to get the servers back online.

If you read the maint thread from wed night this was round 1.

Sorry for the delay and if you are entitled to this item rest assured you have not been forgotten

Thanks.

Hi Heero, while I appreciate that the team is busy with stuff, I just find it hard to believe they only manage to disburse the perm smiley to the first 21 players who posted only for round 1. And as mentioned before, we waited almost 2 months now for it. I just am checking to make sure sure I wasnt overlooked. Did anyone after my post get the perm smiley?

• heerohex#3018
    Options
    @lottie#8801 Sorry I dont have access to that information.

I can tell you they where working from more than 1 list tho.

The dates for possible distribution are in the post kalyst made.

Sorry I cant help any more.

Thanks.​​
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I thought it was just people who charged more than 200 gold during the promo period?

I could well be wrong on this one, But if you did you will know who you are. I also dono if they are contacting people.

I know this is something they are really busy with so im sure we will see something on this soon.

Thanks.​​

Yes it's correct, only those who charged during the promotion period , way to check is in purchase history within the dates to see if a player qualify.

Also people are not being contacted that's extra work on their end, players have to each out through the thread on that topic and support email, but mostly that thread.

Honestly it's taking so long because they were not expecting so many people win it and they have make sure there's no mistakes, it's not just copy and paste . This is time and effort that goes in.

I would strongly advise people to not make extra threads about it and to kindly wait it out if you have not already posted.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server