Scheduled Server Maintenance [ 10/17/2017 - 11 PM PST]

kalystconquerer#0876
kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
edited October 2017 in Official Announcements
Good evening PWI players!

We will be having our regular server maintenance tonight at 11pm PST. Tonight's maintenance will have a PATCH <--- click here!

This maintenance will include some disbursement of prizing from some of the Anniversary events last month, so please keep in mind that this will impact maintenance times.

Also during this maintenance, the Nemesis Gauntlet will be extended by (2) weeks!

*Tentative Duration*

Maintenance is expected to last approximately 4 hours, so during that time you will not be able to access the live servers.
*Maintenance times are tentative and are subject to change at any time. Actual end times will vary depending on the progress of the maintenance.

Thank you for your patience and we apologize for the inconvenience.

- The PWI Crew

Tonight's Maintenance Discussion

I've seen a few of the threads floating around about this and a few comments here and there, but I'd like to reopen the discussion/topic here regarding farming and the current state of farmers and F2P in general in PWI. Please post your thoughts here and what you'd like to see going forward. I have a few things in mind, but I'd like to get some thoughts!

The only things I won't respond to definitively is anything regarding DQ, which I know is a long standing topic of discussion. FC was one thing to reactivate, but DQ is a much more delicate issue and I've seen a few good suggestions about it before!
Tagged:

Comments

• serenityrose80
    serenityrose80 Posts: 17 Arc User
    this maintenance stuff is a joke.
  • keihan007#7641
    keihan007#7641 Posts: 1,190 Arc User
    "*Grand Commander's Orders have been removed from the Treasures system. Creation Stones has been added in their place."

Would staff be willing to trade me my orders into creation stones if they are replacing those in treasure system?
    BlackList vs Frenzied 3/17

https://youtu.be/RkkWkigYd3k
  • malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Bring back the npcs in fsp.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • uchijawar
    uchijawar Posts: 59 Arc User
    i have 231 Nemesis Jade and for the max reward of that event is needed 400 of them and when we had the DawnGlory server issues i couldnt do for 4 days cuz lag was to heavy so to this date we need at least 3 weeks for done instead of 2

im from Dawnglory server.
  • itkindaburns#6120
    itkindaburns#6120 Posts: 1 Arc User
    pretty hard for a new toon to gear up to be able to farm lately. you cant add value to drops with autoculti unless you removed looting from autoculti , but if you drastically increased the coin reewards for quests that would sure help them out.

the farming of DUP is fairly unheard of other than during 2x and even then its rare .
    if you made drop rate on skulls like 10x better that would sure help .
    out of 100 runs ive only seen it drop one time which is what lead to everyone abandoning the instance or at least make it so 10 shards drop a run not 1 hell even in 2x only 1 drops.
    astrille had made posts about how incredibly long it would take to get to s5 this way.
    the s3 is farmable, ive done it it takes time but its doable, but thats it, ill never get past 3.
    the only person on our server to do it had billions to spend and it still took him a year and that was just to get to s4.
    so increasing the amount of skulls that come from up will help with the farming problem and help with the fact g17 is all but unattainable after s3
  • eald
    eald Posts: 24 Arc User
    this maintenance stuff is a joke.

Yes, I agree. Wonder how much of it is "maintenence", and how much of it is just an extended break for the staff once a week...

• npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    I still think there should be a bound skull shard in the UP daily quest to give a shot at g17 weaps to people who aren't heavy cashers
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • harleenquinzel#8113
    harleenquinzel#8113 Posts: 1 Arc User
    saxroll wrote: »
    "*Grand Commander's Orders have been removed from the Treasures system. Creation Stones has been added in their place."

Would staff be willing to trade me my orders into creation stones if they are replacing those in treasure system?

I Highly Doubt it as u have already won those Commander Orders
  • bulletman
    bulletman Posts: 32 Arc User
    some ppl saying this game dosent have new player but i been seeing some around but they leave pretty fast why simple reason after you hit 100 is hard to get anything its hard to even get G15s.

some stuff that i always been thinking that it might help new free player

1-remove FSD R8 mats (no on really go for that since we got G16s) Add Badges or canny/rap in there (ppl still need Eoo/Eod ) WS and Lunar wont die as long as eoo/eod exist nw dosent die that way as well.

2-add a Ecstasy Card to FSD reward chose so new/free player can farm 1m/per day.

3-just bring back fsd npcs.

4-remove lunar fee add price of 1m to EoD let it be a famring place.

5-add a coin reward for Bhs like old lunar bh that had 500k

6-add a solo mode like TT to dh and up so undergeard ppl can see whats it looks like (used to farm solo mode of TT on 2x for green mats that worth 200k made 200m out of it)

7-remove whole 1/day UP/DH let ppl do it as many as they want since we dont have that much player.

8-remove craft lvl from TT Forges and Nirvana Forges add a coin fee.(i dont know how much it cost to lvl it to 6 but its boring and not really needed anymore)so new ppl/pill baby can upgrade gear (fix bound glitch on free TT99 first lol)

9-do not bring lucky coin for glyph in our version.

10-Niravana can be a good farming place but its need a dailt quest or better reward drop as well

hope some of them helps not all of them are right thing but they were in my mind :)

• uchijawar
    make little foot event 3 weeks instead of 2 i just made a post there and seems ppl no worried for it and some of us have been farming but in lag days i couldnt do the 4 days im missing 15 for done if i count the 2 weeks that u are giving us i would reach to 385 so + 4 days i can go to 400 some of us want a dragon orb by farming hard so please Kalyst 3 weeks at least for dawnglory
  • arigatormrroboto
    arigatormrroboto Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    bulletman wrote: »
    some ppl saying this game dosent have new player but i been seeing some around but they leave pretty fast why simple reason after you hit 100 is hard to get anything its hard to even get G15s.

some stuff that i always been thinking that it might help new free player

1-remove FSD R8 mats (no on really go for that since we got G16s) Add Badges or canny/rap in there (ppl still need Eoo/Eod ) WS and Lunar wont die as long as eoo/eod exist nw dosent die that way as well.

Some people do get the r8 stuff in FS. Leave the badges in Lunar and Warsong. Those instances were intentionally redone to incorporate those. We don't need "Vile" bosses in FS.

2-add a Ecstasy Card to FSD reward chose so new/free player can farm 1m/per day.

Add all the alts, market suddenly flooded with coins and things rise in price. Good idea in theory, not in practicality.

3-just bring back fsd npcs.

Don't understand why you even mention this one? All they did was combine all the NPCs to one. Yes, they minimised the FS Coin rewards, but we get untradable C Packs (a lot) to help level cards fast. This gives all players an equal chance. It also raises the price you can sell tradable C-Packs at if you choose to make them. Good controlled money farm.

4-remove lunar fee add price of 1m to EoD let it be a famring place.

Again the market would be flooded and they would be worthless. Some people farm and sell those for a living in-game. By making Lunar 1mil you essentially kill those Merchant players' economy.

5-add a coin reward for Bhs like old lunar bh that had 500k

Again, flooded market. Inflation. More currency available. Alts. Etc.

6-add a solo mode like TT to dh and up so undergeard ppl can see whats it looks like (used to farm solo mode of TT on 2x for green mats that worth 200k made 200m out of it)

I'm actually going to get behind this one. A solo mode of DH and UP would be swell. Minimised rewards, no doubt. But it'll be great for players that don't have the time to wait for squads or who aren't what people deem "OP enough" for nuke squads. PWE,
    in case you haven't noticed, rarely does a squad to UP by mechanics. Nuke or nothing.

7-remove whole 1/day UP/DH let ppl do it as many as they want since we dont have that much player.

Market flood.

8-remove craft lvl from TT Forges and Nirvana Forges add a coin fee.(i dont know how much it cost to lvl it to 6 but its boring and not really needed anymore)so new ppl/pill baby can upgrade gear (fix bound glitch on free TT99 first lol)

It's ridiculously long to get level 6 x.x. We don't need a craft level for G16, I don't understand why there is still one for G15 :confounded:

9-do not bring lucky coin for glyph in our version.

We may not even get this at all. Remember; not everything China gets makes it to us. Sovereign Seal gear, ladies and gentlemen.

10-Niravana can be a good farming place but its need a dailt quest or better reward drop as well

Make 'Vana like Lunar and Warsong. Through in some vile bosses. BRING BACK THE MYSTERIOUS TALISMANS DAMMIT!

hope some of them helps not all of them are right thing but they were in my mind :)

• ibajames101
    ibajames101 Posts: 56 Arc User
    Just a quick point i want to make. The question was basically how to make this game more F2P, please dont critic fellow players of their suggestions if you dont have a solution yourself. ty :)
  • dat1guyy
    dat1guyy Posts: 119 Arc User
    As a F2P farmer for the last 5 years I guess I have some experience for this topic.

The issue is mainly gold is only obtainable by charging and that is the only injection into the game. When you buy items such as COM or JOSDs from other players, it not a coin sink but rather a coin transfer (the coin stays in the server). Hence farming becomes difficult since if more people generate/inject coins into the server from BH rewards, TW pay, arguably Lucky Keys that turn a set of items into a number of bank notes, even if it is sort of like a transfer, the surplus is usually much greater than the items combined market price.

To counter expensive gear for F2P farmers would be 3 valid options I can think of:

1. Increase methods of gold injection.
    2. Decrease in game coin rewards.
    3. Increase more coin sinks.

For example instead of Bank Notes prizes for BH, events, Lucky Keys, etc. there should be an item that you open and gives you directly Gold for your toon. Similar to the Demon/Sage Event Card but obviously less around 2, 5, 10 gold. I think Lucky Keys are the main issue that drives gold up, instead of rewarding you with coins, it should be gold. This would help drive Gold down and really help F2P because they still need gold for basic goods such as Charms, Autopot, R9 gear, Dragon Orbs, Star Chart mats, and probably more. If you haven't found out yet, it is very difficult to for F2P farmers like me to not buy any gold from AH or other people (personally I can say I have probably bought over 5000 gold from the AH over my playtime of 6 years). Because of that, if there were no gold sellers, I could not gear up to where I am now. F2P farmers still depend on Cash Shoppers because they rely on them to sell them gold. If I wanted to refine +12 my gear then I would have to either buy gold to do so or buy the item directly from someone else that spent his gold to buy it.

Other the otherhand, you can add more coin sinks into the game. Remember this means coins leave the server and do not stay within the players, examples includes gear repair fees, forge crafting fees, teleporter fees, etc. Do not get this confused with buying items from other players! If I buy a Dragon Flame Orb from someone else, that is merely a coin transfer not sink. My coins I gave to the other player is still within the server, and since it hasn't disappeared, they can use it for themselves. Coin sinks could counter Gold by allowing coins to be able to directly purchase items that usually are only obtainable with Gold. A NPC can sell maybe +8 orbs from a set price like 100mil each, if someone purchases from this NPC, the coins leaves the server and does not circulate. Of course the other effect is that it will introduce a price cap for that item similar to TT gold mats from the Mysterious Merchant NPC. This is not always a bad thing though, I appreciate knowing Perfect of Best Luck will always be 5 mil max and so on.

Lastly I will talk about decreasing coin rewards. This just means that if coin rewards were nerfed (BH, Smoke over Archosaur, Quick as the Wind, Pinata Bosses, Celestial Tigers, Territory War Pay, etc.) there will be less coins circulating on the server. Wait, but we love our rewards right? A better solution is to change coin rewards into gold rewards. Maybe instead of landing a Bank Note for a prize, you would get 3 gold instead. Ecstasy Cards, Excitement Cards, and direct Bank Notes are all sources of Coin Injection into the server. I am not sure if it is possible but if they were to be replaced with Gold Injection, it would greatly help reduce the growing demand for gold. Many farmers including myself are trapped trying to buy gold because there isn't any other way for us to keep up with the game.

Simply put, F2P farmers as of now need someone to sell them gold in order to gear up. If there are not enough CSers for the farmers than they have to compete to get that gold from each other in ways like offering a higher price.

PS. Although some gear isn't exactly gold related such as Glyphs, that is a still a coin transfer since the glyphs comes from an instance just like how mats come from TT. Since the coin stays in the server it continues to help raise gold prices and competition for farmers even if the person farmed it lol.

Here's a good video that applies to the accretion in PWI:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tL_bCwiUKNE
  • dat1guyy
    edited October 2017
    1. Increase Gold injection
    2. Decrease Coin injection
    3. Increase Coin sinks

Change coin injection things such as BH, Territory War weeky land pay, Smoke of Archosaur, Pinata Bosses, Quick as the Wind, give you gold directly instead of coins. Perhaps they can give you a card like Demon/Sage Event Cards but for normal gold. The problems is farmers eventually have to buy gold from limited amount CSers. We need things like +12 orbs, autopot, star chart mats, too you know. If you convert events that inject so much coins into the server into events that inject gold instead, you wouldn't make it worse. As it stands, everytime an event like Pinata Bosses and Smoke of Archosaur happened, it just help make it worse. Lucky Keys was the biggest hit because it was a gold sink and coin injection if you used the keys.

PS. Do not confuse Coin transfer with Coin sinks!
    A coin sink means the coin leaves the server, for example if you buy TT Gold mats at the Mysterious Merchant NPC, that is a coin sink since the coins disappear.
    If you buy a +12 orb from another player, that is a coin transfer not a coin sink. The coins stay in circulation and the new owner can do what they want with it.

Having coin rewards increased is like having coin injection higher thus making the problem even worse for those that can't grasp the concept.

This video is sort of on the same subject but it might help people understand better:
    At 0:50 you can SEE PWI IN THE VIDEO LOL
    Post edited by dat1guyy on
  • kokoot
    kokoot Posts: 55 Arc User
    Lots of ppl are complaining about gear repair fee. Please cancel it or make npc which will repair for free. Its just little help but can not be abbused. I hope :)
  • ailiadrake
    ailiadrake Posts: 282 Arc User
    bulletman wrote: »

I'm actually going to get behind this one. A solo mode of DH and UP would be swell. Minimised rewards, no doubt. But it'll be great for players that don't have the time to wait for squads or who aren't what people deem "OP enough" for nuke squads. PWE,
    in case you haven't noticed, rarely does a squad to UP by mechanics. Nuke or nothing.

I would LOVE a solo mode for DH and UP (even with minimized rewards). I'm trying to farm items for second stage of homestead weapon on an alt, and because it's g16 gear venomancer (an arcane class), no one wants it in party despite the almost 10k hp and the full passives. Farming through homestead and the runs I do with main is taking way longer (considering that the rewards from the daily quest are bound).
  • dat1guyy
    edited October 2017
    My comment is being deleted? LOL

1. Increase Gold injection methods
    2. Decrease Coin injection
    3. Increase Coin sinks

Notes:
    - Coin injections are bad (TW land pay, BH, Smoke of Archosaur, Quick as the Wind, Pinata Bosses, Ecstasy cards, Excitement cards, direct Bank Notes)
    - Gold injection is limited to CSing still (convert above events to give direct gold as rewards not coins)
    - Add NPCs that sell items that are only gold purchasable, helps reduce demand for gold + coin sink (ex. Gold TT mats purchasable from Mysterious Merchant NPC)
    - Lucky Keys screwed us over, if you used them it was a Coin Injection + Gold Sink

PS. I bet most don't know the difference between a Coin transfer vs Coin sink so I will give an example.
    If you buy TT Gold mats from Mysterious Merchant NPC, that is a coin sink since the coins disappear from the server.
    If you buy a +12 orb from another player, that is a coin transfer since the coins remain on the server and just circulated to another player.

This video is sort of close to the topic and can help people grasp the issue better:
    At 0:50 PWI is in the video LOL
  • irmoose
    irmoose Posts: 72 Arc User
    That is a damn good video, dat1guyy.

For me, this game doesn't seem so much F2P as it used to. Farming exists but only for the geared people. Nobody really around these days that farm low instances as a group over the individual. On Tideswell we gained a person that helps run any instance, big or small, practically 24/7 but that is one person constantly world chatting trying to get others to help and nobody wants to. They all been there, done that.

New people, I don't know how you even stay with very little actually achievable by yourselves. And that decreased coin opportunities from quests, drop sales. Jolly Jones only lasts for so long after that, if you didn't sit on it for a while and not level, what is it people do to gain coin for the individual?
  • bananabanban
    bananabanban Posts: 18 Arc User
    someone made a suggestion a few days ago i think their name was eternal ghost or similiar...

Increase the coin value of TT mats, i think it's a really great idea.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,795 Community Moderator
    I dono.

What about Having a Mechanic (like the EXP multy after reincarnation) but on Coins / Drops. For newer players.

Auto Culty / Confirmed bot accouts should also FORCE all drops to fail. IE REDUCE drop rate to 0. (Something like Game Go where players get shadow banned)

Start to combat the bots more have a Dedicated Person to check bots and Resorce ban them only. (They will be unable to Dig / Gather Drops ETC )

Other Value items could be restored then which will help players NEW and OLD.

Give more Sales on gold.

New players already get more than the old ones in terms of Charms / Map ETC / No charge for Skills.

PWE should do a bit of advertising for its brand Arc Games.

Make a Connect to PWE Facebook to help with Advertising for rewards.

What about Reducing the amount of Dailys in Favor of New Weeklys and EVEN Monthlys! (I have suggested before) This will reduce the time spent on Dailys and all more time for farming Questing.
    With this introduce a Rotation system for Daily's so some are only active in different months Reducing the wipe and Repeat effect that this causes. Monthlys and Weeklys should also be on a rotation system. The SYSTEM should control this rather than a Dev or GM having to switch this each month. Rewards should be Catered to Lv. Mobs should be Dynamic so that the Dammage done to a low Lv Player is Lower than a Higher Lv player.
    With this you can make use of older items in primal like the Winch you used in the Phase Quests and are no longer of any importance.

Design and Work with PWI only Events / Items that are time Relevant.
    - Events that are Instance Based and run with player getting a good selection of rewards. (Instance should lock stats so new players will be taken. Simple kill the mobs run back to basics. Or Teach new players how to do things like Dig use a skill ETC.
    - New player Events. ( New players get a token called Future Help) This allows Players to do Instances BH/ an new instance Where a Experienced player can help and get rewards. Tho their may be some Sacrifice IE GEARS and Points being restricted. BRING BACK the old caves.
    - Monthly Kill and Save. In a squad of 4 grab kill as many mobs as you can.
    - Make an Instance that has to be run with 3/4 People rewards are appropriate for number of players with a good selection of usable rewards. Make Nirvana Keys Upgrade for this instance with Iron Plants ETC.
    - Make use of older
    - How about an area Controlled by the players. IE they must support it by giving Mats / Completing Quests / Helping others Via Help / Teach Quests.

What about starting to use Resources that are already in the game to make gears Like Iron or trade points with NPCs for items.

What about using the Plants in game to Inhance Pills and Pots rather than coins. Easy to farm low Lv pots. Getting them to save coins ETC. What about A new players Charm Where killing mobs will Drop items to refill a charm. To Lv 80 or something.

I can go on and on.
  • inzain93
    inzain93 Posts: 45 Arc User
    npc15 wrote: »
    I still think there should be a bound skull shard in the UP daily quest to give a shot at g17 weaps to people who aren't heavy cashers

+100,000,000
  • ichigo1555
    ichigo1555 Posts: 14 Arc User
    So did you extended littlefoot event or it has been removed? Cuz there are no littlefoot npc around
  • uchijawar
    edited October 2017
    -Well .. mmm i would say since new way of fsp jfsp is nice at least for me 48 C bound packs is nice for me o the option of 3 A packs really really usefull for who is farming a set the r8 sounds nice for some ppl and the 8 fsp coins in jfsp is nice too i have seen how ppl abuse of that with a "train of farming" 10 opened accs for fsps they just abusive in that that made low prices of fsp with new way we have back the prices of fsp coins -90k+-100k
    - the only bad thing of jfsp and fsp is the auto quest if u dont complete in a squad all the bosses u all killed bosses but in general is nice just that bad thing
    - in future i would like spirit needed for learn a skill from Never fall should nt be 50m maybe 20m around
    - the little foot event is nice first real chance i see to get a dragon orb +10 in all the 8years i have been playing pwi maybe try make it weekly like tigers event in mondays or something so
    - i think removing socket stones from bh nad jfsp reward is a + for game
    - please bring back the Invite a Friend event the blue buff from that reward is nice but the legacy buff is a abusive way for afker ppl they just abuse of it so if u remove the legacy from that event we ok
    - fix the rubber banding in arch pltaform idk why since update we have that rubber banding if before we hadnt
    - the bh rewards are nice now we only need 3 free spaces bag for get reward instead of 112 like before but just 1 thing make a npc for trade neumas i have 90 neumas balls of battle in bag when i have full tier of battle and lvl 5 i lifeprime so that would be pretty nice

well i think its all would be nice in pwi at least in my opinion
    Post edited by uchijawar on
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Return the Primal dailies back to the way they were with the rewards as it stands F2P is harder to farm anything for starchart a than it was before adding more aspiral lvl1 to tower is a complete joke and transmutation is not cutting it because it barely gives aspira lvl2 at all now. In short we need more starchart exp and apira pearl lvl2 not lvl1 which is crazy easier now which was not needed

Also someone mentioned it before but I’d love for PWI to scale player power levels to what they deem (within reason please be careful with this) a reasonable amount of time to do a instance. Ppl won’t take new players or lower geared players due to class and gear level why not deminish atleast one of those factors. They did well with the toughen up stat so certain classes didn’t deal a horrendous amount more than others say for example comparing a Assassin to a archer or a blademaster to a Duskblade one will have a extreme advantage in terms of picking ppl due to class.
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • zombiemaster123
    zombiemaster123 Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I gotta admit tho, my char was Astral X after a few years of neglect around 16 days ago and I am already at close to twilight sky VI with nearly all passives maxed to this point. So just in terms of speed/bloods/sky level this change was awesome. Still sad that Astrospira Level 2 will be a long chore to collect...then again, I can always drop 150 gold on sale to finish the rest if need be cause lets be honest. 1 serenity for example is roughly 1b coins, that's 200-250 gold aka 200-250 Astrospira level 2 on sale which is enough to finish it up to 15 apt for most after the free ones. Sure, still 200 bucks but in the grander scheme it's not much.
  • raevvenn
    raevvenn Posts: 78 Arc User
    The problem is too much coin at endgame vs nearly no coin in levels 80-99.

1. Remove gear repair costs for gear up to level 99.

I have met a player who ran several low level instances, with hard to kill mobs, solo and for fun to learn his class. High level mobs dealt tons of damage to his gear, and the 200 coin piles were not even close enough to repair it all. Result: he quit game. Veteran players and their alt army are easy able to make up to 10 mil a day. They need a coinsink.

2. Keep running events often, where gear doesnt matter, for example: Wukong (at Mrs Zoologist) and all sort of search treasure and quiz type events.

3. Make last Nirvana Palace boss Vanished Ancestor give one bound War Avatar Pack S daily as quest.

4. Make Hellfire Abomination/Bodobur Lord/Illusion Lord Armageddon/The Incacerate drop tradeable War Avatar treasure box. Chance 2%. Or "Silvery-Flow-Like" dailies with rewards, for TT, WS, Lunar, Nirvana, SOT, ABA

5. Give us the option to buy an additional Uncharted Paradise and Dawnlight Halls Key with coins (Similar to buying Nirvana Key)

6. Add 1 Dull Zenith Skull Shard to the daily "Travel in Uncharted Paradise" quest.

The supply on Zenith Skulls is terribly low. On Tideswell a skull is going for 400-600 mil, thats almost the price of a Scroll of Tome.

7. Add farmable and tradeable mob/boss drops to the transmutation npc (I've made a long post about what to add in the Suggestion Box)

8. Introduce an donations NPC. Similar to auction house, but players can donate their spare books, emblems, cherry fashion, flawless shards, whatever; at any Mailbox, no coin fee to put things in and no coin fee to take the things you want. First come first serve. With simple drag-n-drop and "Are you sure, you want to donate/take [item name]?" . If an item is not taken at all within 5 months, it gets deleted from the donation npc
  • nunuator
    nunuator Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    The main thing we need is a coin sink to lower the prices of everything in the game keys and packs are a start but, with limited amount of gold and unlimited buy orders no one is even able to attempt them as much as they like.

Spend promo's are always a plus and player often set up 1.2k gold buy orders to get the max reward but, with the limited gold sellers in the game and gold going for 4.5mill+ each it makes it nearly impossible for a free to play player to get the gold they want.

Solution and what I've posted in multiple forums with multiple people liking it add a GM toon which sells gold at a set price... This would allow players to get all the gold they want and not raise the prices on items more and more.

The GM gold can also go for 5mill a piece for all I care since if you want the gold for a spend promo there is no possible way to even achieve it unless you have been stashing gold for months on end.

The other suggestion I made was to add a NPC sell price on Twilight Temple mats... All these free lvl 100 toons are ruining the economy on farmers with TT G15 having a 15mill sell price on most servers. (knock knock make the gear log off and magic you can now stash the "bound TT99" upgrading it to G15 makes it trade able)

Also increase the rate on skulls or make a TT mat to UP mat exchange table (ie: gold TT mat = dull zenith skull shard or skull depending on the rarity)

Add a solo farming instance for UP where you can farm the mats which are mainly locked off due to homestead.

PWI is struggling with nearly every new player dailies are still a waste of time and taking a free to play players ability to get a 15 aptitude chart nerfs them even more.

FSP was the one farm that players had and now that's taken away from them cause pwi wants more gold from us... Yep give us 3gold and you can get what you used to get in 4 days. Man this logic is just killing me.
    Honestly if you want to fix it keep the NPC's and the flowsilver token.

• shag1991
    shag1991 Posts: 31 Arc User
    @nunuator my good friend i support your post 110%. Make it happen GMs. As an f2p person i can say that his suggestion would give me some hope and that's pretty much all i need at the moment. 2 years straight i have been rewarded for attendance, but not this year, i gave up. PWI just isn't worth it anymore, but i do want to come back and play seriously.