Control this game please

arcangel786
arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
@kalystconquerer#0876 Can you please try to control this game ?
1- Lucky Coins hitting the sky now mostly cause merchants already know that Ratio will be 1-1 for Lucky Coins/Glyps, That's really not cool for the players who really farm and try to have fun in this game..
Can you at least make the Lucky coin-Glyp 2-1 ratio when we get the update?
We really dont need to kill another place like Nirvana !! DH/D will die and it will not be worth it and we wont find squads to do DHD for BH or For Glyps !!

2- Arena 6v6 is being abused soooo bad .
3- Arena Need to be opened 24 hours or maybe move it a little bit.
4- Xnw is full of alts who block the lands and waste our time, make Rewards fixed like everyone join Xnw will get 100 Tokens or a (XXX) no matter you win or lose make it just a pvp place and those who wish to get tokens can get it from NW !! i dont think the players who want Xnw care about tokens more than getting a good fights and maybe its the time to make the map smaller and to avoid base lock make 10 lands around base with crystal fights (40 players per land) 40X10=400 players, most of the Nations cant get 400 players

Post edited by arcangel786 on

Comments

• dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I honestly think they should just scrap premade 3v3 and 6v6 altogether and just make it pure random 3v3's. At least this way everyone gets a chance at competing, depending only on skill+gear levels.

Right now it's basically just a glorified gear farming instance where the objective is to stuff as many purge weapons, zerk weapons, and paralyze procs as possible into one team and hit people with those weapons.

The lower end of the queue also suffers from extremely lopsided matches as well as afk alt farmers.

The 12-hour restriction is great for arenas - while it does lock a few out it makes queue'ing much more bearable in terms of activity. Limiting arena to all random would also fix all issues with queue activity since it would decrease matchmaking time significantly.

As for glitches...by now you should realize that bugs/glitches are an accepted feature of the game and would actually be unplayable if all the "bugs" were fixed.
  • dregenfox
    edited October 2017
    teabagg wrote: »
    only the cash crowd cares about the arena stuff.

Thank you for your expert high-level analysis.
  • eternalghost
    eternalghost Posts: 154 Arc User
    I haven't seen any glitches for turning UP into DUP. And I looked quite a lot after seeing you mention it.

Lucky coins are settling down on Etherblade at least due to the update allowing this trade going live in at least a few months.

Collisseum overall has been implemented poorly but it's a good system to get pwnt by ChinWookie or Dragoonz outside of xTW. Agreed that it's time needs changing. I have only done 3v3 so I don't know about any glitches.

I haven't seen any issues with xNW, always get good fights, good rewards, and your statement is very misinformed and untrue. You get much more tokens for doing one night of xNW then for both NW, and just about everyone I know does it for tokens. It's also very convenient for EU players since it's quite early in the night. I don't know why anyone would do that and not collisseum if they wanted good PvP fights. I only do xNW now since it gives a much better experience and reward then localized NW.

Tl;dr If those are the issues you see, then they are most likely localized to your server or not existent at all (apart from the obvious) and is much more an issue of the players and not PWI since apart from things that affect multiple servers there aren't really any of the problems you mentioned on Etherblade, at least in my experience.

The biggest issue I see is getting people to do UP/DDH and for some reason JFSP - to an extent - since the anniversary ended xD

Kymsplat - Sin -

103 - 103 - 102
    Etherblade
    My Gear: http://mypers.pw/10/#543295
    My Youtube Channel: youtu.be/zyiaSCxQ_KY
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    The biggest issue I see is getting people to do UP/DDH and for some reason JFSP - to an extent - since the anniversary ended xD

*cough* Can we please start begging china for a Cross Server party finder so we can do fsp , up and dh with pleople all over the servers ? that would solve so many problems for those US people from Harshlands that got stuck in Dawnglory and all players who have trouble finding squads for the endgame instances because not enough people running this at their online time. Outside Xnw Xtw and Colosseum the cross server isn't in use anyways so the ressources are here and we already have a system to get people from different servers together. Lets just go the next step and i would love to meet some cool dudes and dudettes from the other servers to do stuff together.

• arcangel786
    arcangel786 Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I haven't seen any glitches for turning UP into DUP. And I looked quite a lot after seeing you mention it.

Lucky coins are settling down on Etherblade at least due to the update allowing this trade going live in at least a few months.

Collisseum overall has been implemented poorly but it's a good system to get pwnt by ChinWookie or Dragoonz outside of xTW. Agreed that it's time needs changing. I have only done 3v3 so I don't know about any glitches.

I haven't seen any issues with xNW, always get good fights, good rewards, and your statement is very misinformed and untrue. You get much more tokens for doing one night of xNW then for both NW, and just about everyone I know does it for tokens. It's also very convenient for EU players since it's quite early in the night. I don't know why anyone would do that and not collisseum if they wanted good PvP fights. I only do xNW now since it gives a much better experience and reward then localized NW.

Tl;dr If those are the issues you see, then they are most likely localized to your server or not existent at all (apart from the obvious) and is much more an issue of the players and not PWI since apart from things that affect multiple servers there aren't really any of the problems you mentioned on Etherblade, at least in my experience.

lucky coins settling down ? whats the price of lucky coins on your server ? and i am not only complaining about the lucky coin price my issue is the DHD it will die if the ratio is 1-1.

Post edited by arcangel786 on
  • tolots
    tolots Posts: 103 Arc User
    With a lucky coin price at around 300k each a level 4 glyph would be 16.2 mil ? Lv4 glyphs go for 20m on my server atm. Its not that big of a drop thb
  • sleeper1#0704
    sleeper1#0704 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    this is the info about controlled
    https://imgur.com/a/ReR7W
    etherblade server.
    400k per lucky coins is controlled. hahaha.
    people trolling in forums is god awful many. dont even play the game and comments about controls price dying down and stuff. lol
    https://pwcats.info/etherblade/39872
    lucky coins. refresh it daily and see if its controlled.
    we should require people who REALLY PLAYS THE GAME comment on here. instead of trolls who doesnt even play the game and comments here.
    just like instagram verified account..
    we should have
    "player playing verified account"... rip pwi
    people still spend **** ton on this game. im curious to see when no free player plays the game. who buys their overpriced stuff? i dont even use tele anymore. ... 30k per tele. ty.
    im just doing bh everyday. dont even bother with other stuff.
  • dregenfox
    edited October 2017
    this is the info about controlled
    https://imgur.com/a/ReR7W
    etherblade server.
    400k per lucky coins is controlled. hahaha.
    people trolling in forums is god awful many. dont even play the game and comments about controls price dying down and stuff. lol
    https://pwcats.info/etherblade/39872
    lucky coins. refresh it daily and see if its controlled.
    we should require people who REALLY PLAYS THE GAME comment on here. instead of trolls who doesnt even play the game and comments here.
    just like instagram verified account..
    we should have
    "player playing verified account"... rip pwi
    people still spend **** ton on this game. im curious to see when no free player plays the game. who buys their overpriced stuff? i dont even use tele anymore. ... 30k per tele. ty.
    im just doing bh everyday. dont even bother with other stuff.

Doing BH once/day then logging off doesn't really count as playing the game. Farming the endgame instances + homestead + BH you can make 12m+/day easily...all you need is ~+10 warsoul wep or be a seeker/SB/veno/bm/mystic/DB...you just need to REALLY PLAY THE GAME.

If you want cheap coins wait for sochi pack sales to come back.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    I still think it would have been better if they had added some of the things been able to buy via coins instead of lucky coins. Was a chance to get some money sinks into the game too.
  • jsxshadow
    jsxshadow Posts: 1,414 Arc User
    shopcheese wrote: »
    I still think it would have been better if they had added some of the things been able to buy via coins instead of lucky coins. Was a chance to get some money sinks into the game too.

That is indeed true. Hopefully they learn from this and realize that there are enough options to exchange Lucky Coins/Tokens for and implement more coin-reliant items soon.
  • sleeper1#0704
    @dregenfox I WOULN'T BOTHER REPLYING TO YOU. glhf
  • dregenfox
    edited October 2017
    @dregenfox I WOULN'T BOTHER REPLYING TO YOU. glhf

^ what happens when whiners are fed a massive spoonful of logic.

But yeah...perfect stones for coins was a really good idea, despite the fact that it killed the income for some stone farmers. The upcoming carnival expansion also seems to be a huge coin sink, though it would depend on how many coins you can trade in daily for the prizes.

I would still predict a decently significant fall in gold prices - I'll put my money where my mouth is too, because I'm going to be accumulating coin instead of gold for the first time in awhile too.

I just hope people won't start complaining about the coin cost once people finally get the coin sink that they've been wanting. I'm expecting carnival to cost at minimum 400k/day, or the content won't really be worth it.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Well as long its worth the money. I loved the transmutation for coins but its limited how much I can use it.
    Finally found something decent to farm as well, so im not running around being poor 24/7.

As a veno im afraid I might have to put my money and carnival coins into the maybe new veno pet. I kinda wanted to go all for S packs to get my final card to complete my card set. I can afford 400k per day per S pack.
  • unholyalll
    unholyalll Posts: 14 Arc User
    where do you guys see that carnival stuff?
  • alsdfiu#3037
    alsdfiu#3037 Posts: 6 Arc User
    It's in a forum thread and on the pwcn servers.
  • sleeper1#0704
    QUOTE OF THE DAY:
    "You can't win against someone who knows everything. Just yield, that's the smart thing to do." :)
    @dregenfox
  • unholyalll
    It's in a forum thread and on the pwcn servers.

didnt find anything, nobody knows anything. some details pls!
  • unholyalll
    ah thanks..but you guys said carnival, not theme park. also cant see how this is a coin sink..
  • goldfinch47
    goldfinch47 Posts: 182 Arc User
    PWI is a wishing well?
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    PWI is a wishing well?

Yes , the greater coin & money you throw in the bigger wish becomes .
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server