BH

Options
setexample
setexample Posts: 23 Arc User
Would like some feedback on this from everyone.

So I am sure I read somewhere mbh is ''supposed'' to have higher chance of better rewards. Also thought (Ecs card x2) was only for normal bh, (mbh= Ecs card x3?)

At the moment to me it seems like mbh is not worth the fuss at all, constant rubbish reward no sign of 5m or 10m reward and I have done so many. When I asked people from my guilds they said very rarely got 10m/5m or not at all (was better before).

Also as as nomal bh got nerfed how is this fair to new people and everyone else, game is super expensive to play (when you look at..repair bills, pots, charms, tp cost, not to mention other things) bh reward helps a lot.

IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ACTUAL %CHANCES ON BOTH MBH/BH.. make this known to all not hidden.

Comments

• tetraem007
    tetraem007 Posts: 129 Arc User
    Options
    Yes, it's hard to make coins these days.
    But I understand why the lowered the BHI rewards (everyone and their mother has an alt army now).

Of course, to be fair they should also lower the amount of "Tokens of Best Luck" in packs (the responsibel people wont do that ofc, all games which want to survive are pay to win; if u don't win when you pay, there is no motivation to pay).
    setexample wrote: »
    At the moment to me it seems like mbh is not worth the fuss at all, constant rubbish reward no sign of 5m or 10m reward and I have done so many. When I asked people from my guilds they said very rarely got 10m/5m or not at all (was better before).

IF POSSIBLE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ACTUAL %CHANCES ON BOTH MBH/BH.. make this known to all not hidden.

Since they didn't change the entry for BHI in pwdatabase.com, I also can't tell you how the new distrubtion looks like. Just be patient till it gets updated, it often takes a while.
    Also as as nomal bh got nerfed how is this fair to new people and everyone else, game is super expensive to play (when you look at..repair bills, pots, charms, tp cost, not to mention other things) bh reward helps a lot.
    People claim for years that costs for pots, teleporting and repairing are high. My main is a barb since 2008, I'm a non-CSer and I never understood this argument. Pots are for free (just do Divine Contract quests and the daily in Neverfall+ we get many codes these days for charms, it wasn't always like that).

Leveling up skills to level 10 is completely free ("how is that fair to old people..").
    Keep one character per account between 51-60, one between 61-70, one between 71-80 and grap some coins at Jolly Old Jones every day. Doens't make you rich (if u don't scam with botting programs and 100+ accounts) but it keeps you alive.

Years go there was a good time to farm in HH, later there was a good time to farm in Nirvana. There was a time for good money when Nation Wars started. And months ago it was a good time to make coins with Flowsilver coins.
    Now it's a good time to make coins with Glyphs.

Either you keep up with the times, or the times keep going on without you.
  • capnk
    capnk Posts: 486 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah pwdatabase hasn't updated with the Neverfall stuff yet. The rewards are "better" for master BH, and vary by the individual boss you have to kill (like some award 95 chips and some 105). The chance of getting 10m note is 1%.
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    I don't believe we were given the chance rates for the new BH, but I can inquire about this if players are curious!
  • setexample
    setexample Posts: 23 Arc User
    Options
    I don't believe we were given the chance rates for the new BH, but I can inquire about this if players are curious!

That would be awesome if you can tell us, so I/we can decide if some bhs are worth doing or not. Some bhs like qsm/up is too much of a hustle to do and really dissapointing when you go through all the effort and get nothing good (even after doing it many many days).

• forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options

That would be awesome if you can tell us, so I/we can decide if some bhs are worth doing or not. Some bhs like qsm/up is too much of a hustle to do and really dissapointing when you go through all the effort and get nothing good (even after doing it many many days).

UP ain't that bad, I mean you still get drops out of it which you can either sell or keep for G17 weapon so it's not a complete waste. Honestly I do those BHs mainly because they are fun, it's nice to have something to do other than SKing everything 24/7
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • maksim1995
    maksim1995 Posts: 123 Arc User
    Options
    Master BH - Regular BH

• DH (Natya Veda, the Great Advisor) - EU (Ghost Wing)
    • JFSP (Belle Leun, the Mad Princess) - AEU (Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor)
    • UP (Lord of Paradise) - JFSP (Tyrant Prince Mushi)
    • QSM (Quicksand Banner) - WS (Snakefist Guardian)

Regular BH Rewards:

x35 Mysterious Chip (30,0%)
    x30 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
    x2 Ecstasy Card (10,0%)
    x1 Nirvana Palace Key (100,0%)
    x1 LV1 Bounty Order (100,0%)
    x1 Divine Order of the Void (100,0%)
    x45 Socket Stone (25,0%)
    x1 Reflective Shard (100,0%)
    x1 Mystical Pill (100,0%)
    x6 Fairy Box Key (100,0%)
    x1 War Avatar Order (10,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (QSM, JFSP) Rewards:

x95 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
    x90 Mirage Celestone (20,0%)
    x2 Ecstasy Card (20,0%)
    x1 Excitement Card (4,0%)
    x1 Ten Million Big Note (1,0%)
    x65 Socket Stone (20,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (UP, DH) Rewards:

x130 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
    x105 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
    x3 Ecstasy Card (30,0%)
    x1 Excitement Card (8,0%)
    x1 Ten Million Big Note (2,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)
  • greenfire312
    greenfire312 Posts: 269 Arc User
    Options
    Wow, if that's true... congratulations devs on finding another way to **** newbies/lowgeared over even more. 10% for any coin reward whatsoever? Whereas it used to be 20%, 3% of which was excitement? Grats. Seriously, good job. I mean, those newbies don't need coin for anything, right?
    Mains: Miugre / LigerKing
    Etherblade server
  • kkemz
    kkemz Posts: 73 Arc User
    Options
    I dont' even think the % is that high, I know my faction can go 2 -4 weeks without anyone see a money card. I've heard the same thing from other players.
  • beast21g
    beast21g Posts: 631 Arc User
    Options
    i would say that is below 1% to make money
  • forbiddenwords
    Options
    I was expecting the MBH reward % to be higher, I got 10mil note twice almost back to back, with only 1 BH inbetween (from which i got 5m card). And I'm usually super unlucky...don't know how that happened tiger-18.gif But agree there was no need to nerf the regular BH rewards so much, though with so many alt armies around we can't really have anything nice without it being abused/exploited...​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • yoda3160
    yoda3160 Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Options
    maksim1995 wrote: »
    Master BH - Regular BH

• DH (Natya Veda, the Great Advisor) - EU (Ghost Wing)
    • JFSP (Belle Leun, the Mad Princess) - AEU (Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor)
    • UP (Lord of Paradise) - JFSP (Tyrant Prince Mushi)
    • QSM (Quicksand Banner) - WS (Snakefist Guardian)

Regular BH Rewards:

x35 Mysterious Chip (30,0%)
    x30 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
    x2 Ecstasy Card (10,0%)
    x45 Socket Stone (25,0%)
    x1 War Avatar Order (10,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (QSM, JFSP) Rewards:

x95 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
    x90 Mirage Celestone (20,0%)
    x2 Ecstasy Card (20,0%)
    x1 Excitement Card (4,0%)
    x1 Ten Million Big Note (1,0%)
    x65 Socket Stone (20,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Master BH (UP, DH) Rewards:

x130 Mysterious Chip (35,0%)
    x105 Mirage Celestone (25,0%)
    x3 Ecstasy Card (30,0%)
    x1 Excitement Card (8,0%)
    x1 Ten Million Big Note (2,0%)
    x2 Holy Pill (100,0%)

Just one question about this. Why do all the BHs give tons of Fairy Box Keys, when Fairy Boxes don't even drop in the game like they used to? Or is there some way to get the boxes still that noone seems to know about?

Edit: Just found out the boxes drop in UCH, which I extremely rarely see people forming groups for and only available if you are Level 100, RB2, and Mirage Sky I or higher. So my question kinda still stands, especially when they used to drop in TT which everyone could access. I could understand if UCH was a BH/MBH but since it's not, they are pretty much worthless for anyone that doesn't do UCH.
  • yoda3160
    Options
    teabagg wrote: »
    Oh they took the 5 mill cards out of the regular bh?Kinda lame there..But F it anyways.I when i did do bh since i really havent played in about 2 freakin weeks,was pretty lucky on the 2mill cards on a constant daily basis but now since 5 mill cards are gone from regular BH i guess that put the nail in the coffin there.Yeah i have alts but mine are actually played alts and not 5+ at a time like alot log in to exploit ****.

Come on PW if you guys would live up to your stinking ToS rules you wouldnt have to go nerfing profit for people.

I completely missed that part, but yeah regular BH was definitely nerfed, probably to help force people to want to go to the new area quicker. Had been noticing I was getting an unuasually larger amount of chips and stones and stuff, and been getting more of those war avatar things than the ectasy cards from regular bh since the new area was added. Started to think the money cards were removed completely from regular bh till i finally got one a couple days ago. Honestly though, they should have left the awards alone for the regular bh rather than removing most of the higher value rewards that were there. Thought them adding higher chance for cards as well as a chance at a 10 mil reward would have been enough of a difference by itself to make mbh worth it. But instead they severely nerfed the rewards crippling what anyone who happens to not be able to go to the new area yet would get almost as if they want to force new people to rush through to get to the new area or make it severely harder for anyone who hasn't been playing the game for a long time to get what they would need to survive in the new area.
  • kenshin151
    kenshin151 Posts: 82 Arc User
    Options
    Just garbage.

Why not remove BH at once, and start charging for the login? It would be less hypocrisy of these devs.
  • wildz2
    wildz2 Posts: 91 Arc User
    Options
    kkemz wrote: »
    I dont' even think the % is that high, I know my faction can go 2 -4 weeks without anyone see a money card. I've heard the same thing from other players.

4 toons, BH everyday, and I barely get 1 per week.
    (1/28 BH)

So i would agree with this...but its maths, maybe im just on the wrong side of stats.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    WOW
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    Options
    Average value from BH (on dawnglory) if you sell the celestones/sockets is ~337k, average value from MBH1 is ~990k, and average value from MBH2 is ~1.8m.

Overall numbers aren't too bad considering the difficulty of the three. From here it seems a newbie's priority is to reach MBH1 status, as that offers a huge boost to income. The biggest issue with MBH right now is that QSM isn't worth doing, and DH simply takes too long. But the ~1.8m average reward could make it worth it for some.

Don't think it will be changed because QSM is an endgame farming instance for most people in China.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    actually since all pwi gives now is **** like celestones/sockets wont they take a price dive ?

to me its become as common as picking up Dq items off the floor by accident when you kill a mob
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    wow i didn't realize the word i used is considered a curse word children on a playground use that word lol most common word in english use for distaste of something or when you accidentally hurt yourself you blurt out lol
  • dregenfox
    dregenfox Posts: 713 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    laiwaisan wrote: »
    actually since all pwi gives now is **** like celestones/sockets wont they take a price dive ?

to me its become as common as picking up Dq items off the floor by accident when you kill a mob

They did become cheaper, coin inflation is just propping the price up. That and the fact that most people just store the stones in some bank somewhere and forget about them.

It's better to use those mirages to refine your current gears to at least ~+6/+7 so you can get into the higher-level farming groups.

I personally refine everything up to +9 with mirages due to their prevalence but it's more of a unique situation for me since I have so much free event gold.

I'd probably just stop at +7 nowadays since they started giving away +10 orbs like candy...

I don't think the mirage celestone drop % changed though...they just upped the chance to get mysterious chips, which was actually a good thing in China but useless for us.
  • laiwaisan
    Options
    yeah i have an insaine amount of chips wondering if i should move all to my main before they change cant acount stash it like they did chest coin another worthless item
  • yoda3160
    Options
    Would be nice if the list was updated to include the recent changes for bhs. Atleast for BH1 they dropped the pills, keys, and reflective shard from rewards and now get a chest with a choice between 20 mystical pills and holy pills, 5 random nuema bags, or 1 of some other item, think it was a reflective shard. Been hearing too that they removed fairy box keys from one of the dungeons that used to drop them too so now you just get the boxes from there with no supply of keys to open them, and that there's no way to get rid of the fairy boxes either.
  • forbiddenwords
    edited September 2017
    Options
    yoda3160 wrote: »
    Would be nice if the list was updated to include the recent changes for bhs. Atleast for BH1 they dropped the pills, keys, and reflective shard from rewards and now get a chest with a choice between 20 mystical pills and holy pills, 5 random nuema bags, or 1 of some other item, think it was a reflective shard. Been hearing too that they removed fairy box keys from one of the dungeons that used to drop them too so now you just get the boxes from there with no supply of keys to open them, and that there's no way to get rid of the fairy boxes either.

Fairy boxes only dropped from UCH as far as I'm aware, and they removed them from there as well with the last update. Is there somewhere else you can get them?
    ​​
    Post edited by forbiddenwords on
    BfYIUJc.png
  • rieihdius
    rieihdius Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options

Fairy boxes only dropped from UCH as far as I'm aware, and they removed them from there as well with the last update. Is there somewhere else you can get them?
    ​​

Sarokkan used to drop those too, but honestly im not sure if he still drop them since I don´t play this game too much anymore.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/42749

• forbiddenwords
    Options
    rieihdius wrote: »

Sarokkan used to drop those too, but honestly im not sure if he still drop them since I don´t play this game too much anymore.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/42749

Oh i see, it's one of the bosses i have yet to try xD Thanks for info!
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
  • forencolo
    forencolo Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Login troubles are my revenge for deleting my rude critics at that [REMOVED] game!​​
    Post edited by phantomforce#4598 on