• celokp
    celokp Posts: 27 Arc User
    Options
    YUP USEFUL CODE I JUST RAN OUT OF TEPORT STONES phewww thx god
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    Player's Boutique Voting Code!

Thanks for participating in the Player's Choice Boutique voting! Results will be announced in the coming days/week!

Code : iLTu4VkM
    Expiration Date : 09/30/2017

Contents
    x4 War Avatar Pack S
    x1 Demon/Sage Event Card (redeems for 50 Event Gold)
    x1 War Avatar Chest : A

-PLEASE READ-

*Important Notes About Codes*
    • Code is only redeemable once per account.
    • All items received in codes are bound to account and cannot be traded or account stashed.
    • Please make sure you have enough space in your mailbox before redeeming your code.
    • Some items received through codes may be ticket items, which require at least one quest slot to auto redeem and at least 2 free bag spaces.
    • If you are unable to redeem a code right away, please try again in a few minutes as the volume of redeems might be high at that time.
    • Newly created characters or accounts may have issues redeeming codes, if this happens, wait a while and then try again.
  • heerohex#3018
    heerohex#3018 Posts: 4,807 Community Moderator
    Options
    I'll update this later.

Starting to have a bit more time again
  • anita
    anita Posts: 32 Arc User
    Options
    iltu4vkm
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you for the new codes.
  • yoyohoho
    yoyohoho Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    when is 9 days 9 codes? am i missing something?
  • arnis8212#6733
    arnis8212#6733 Posts: 12 Arc User
    Options
    New code today?
  • ericamariex222
    ericamariex222 Posts: 114 Arc User
    Options
    the 9 days of codes thing didnt have a date ppl, these codes coming out were parts of other events going on..
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Stop asking for today's codes and then complaining that pwi fails because they aren't keeping up with the 9 days. Read a news post, it wont kill you. No dates have been given for when this will start. All codes we have gotten so far expire at the end of the month; not 24 hours after it was dispersed.

"9 Days of Codes

For 9 days, wonderful prizes with limited redeems will be disbursed through various means. These codes will only live for 24 hours, so grab them while you can!"

This thread will have a post if there is a code, read through the posts if you are that desperate to know.
    So far I believe this is all they have given us:
    fkfazgiu- 9th anni pack (bunch of timed stuff and 10 tele stones)
    QAjsU8As- Updated mount code.
    iLTu4VkM -4 S packs, 50 event gold, and 1 A chest
    And i think they all expire on or around 9/30.​​
    Post edited by saikuro on
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    Options
    I have to agree with the above post , people are complain a bit much with this game , bugs I can understand but other stuff not so much , this coming from a player who played both free and monthly fee games. You guys should just be happy how active your community is :( , in my other Pwe game it's pretty much dead and we barely get a gm to reply at all.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • kalystconquerer#0876
    kalystconquerer#0876 Posts: 1,421 Perfect World Employee
    Options
    The 9 Days of Codes are meant to be really nice short bursts of gifts completely at random, sorry if anyone was getting confused or antsy!

Similarly to the events, they are meant to pop up randomly during the month! So keep your eyeballs peeled - they might appear in an innocuous newspost, on Twitter, on FB, on the forums, or as a random system shout in game- who knows? ;P

Also hello @deceitsoul ! Feel free to stick around if you like - you won't need to worry about moding here by the way, as I have Sylen and Phantom doing most of that.
  • deceitsoul
    deceitsoul Posts: 94 Community Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The 9 Days of Codes are meant to be really nice short bursts of gifts completely at random, sorry if anyone was getting confused or antsy!

Similarly to the events, they are meant to pop up randomly during the month! So keep your eyeballs peeled - they might appear in an innocuous newspost, on Twitter, on FB, on the forums, or as a random system shout in game- who knows? ;P

Also hello @deceitsoul ! Feel free to stick around if you like - you won't need to worry about moding here by the way, as I have Sylen and Phantom doing most of that.

Ya I probably stick around as this was my first game . plus a bit to easy on my work in the other game. Nice seeing everyone getting along.
    --/**Ticket- Support**\----/**Rules of Conduct**\-->

----/**Administrator of Mod team**\-->
    Inquires or questions inbox here
    Or reach me in-game
    Ouln -Etherblade Server
  • stephshannon
    stephshannon Posts: 38 Arc User
    Options
    so people asking a question is moaning now? even saying am i missing something? is moaning now....

the only people i see moaning are the self-rightous, holier-than-thou one's moaning about people 'moaning' even when no one was moaning in the first place. Please remove le-stick from le-****!
  • bankzaken
    bankzaken Posts: 4 Arc User
    Options
    Thank you all for the nice event you doing every year. I play this game from the begin (9 years ago) and still like to play it. In the 9 years there is a lot of change in the game. Still i like it when code's coming and see what i got from PWI. Iám hope to play this game much longer. So thank you for the codes you given away. Kalystconquerer, Heero200 and all the others thanks :):)
    I got just one note i can't see the merit pionts i our base perhaps i should sent a tiket about that. :):)
  • ensarek
    ensarek Posts: 34 Arc User
    Options
    The Anniversary Event runs from 9/1 to 9/30. Nowhere did it ever say codes would be given out 9 days in a row! If you read the whole Anniversary page you would have figured that out. So stop whining, and bookmark the page like the rest of us did, and check every day like the rest of us do B).
  • shywa13
    shywa13 Posts: 25 Arc User
    Options
    New code from 9 days code give away Lq2MCmaW
  • listignacht
    listignacht Posts: 2 Arc User
    Options
    would be nice to know what comes with that code...just saying
  • saikuro
    saikuro Posts: 35 Arc User
    Options
    would be nice to know what comes with that code...just saying

So, look on twitter where it came from?
    9 Days of Codes #1! Lq2MCmaW for a chunk of War Avatar Packs and Chests! Pack S, A, B & C and Chests A and B.​​
    Playing since 2008

Saiiku - HT
    CarricaSin - HT
  • birdie#7320
    birdie#7320 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    Lq2MCmaW has already expired >.>
  • trannylamia
    trannylamia Posts: 41 Arc User
    Options
    Well, now that's too bad. Not all of us have a twitter account ( or even facebook ). Since I've done missed out on this code, would somebody at least post what I lost ( so I can cry about it, WAH ).
  • glaesum
    glaesum Posts: 128 Arc User
    Options
    Hey. may reactivate code Lq2MCmaW ?

As PWI said that code will be active just for 24 hrs - according with that tweet (https://twitter.com/aroundthearcpwe) code is expired before 24 hrs deadline (coz post was made just 2o hrs ago).
    Nec sutor ultra crepidam
  • blackknight0212
    blackknight0212 Posts: 20 Arc User
    Options
    Yeah I feel cheated too the twitter post says its only been posted for 21hrs and the code is expired QQ
    538v7l.jpg
  • veno123mancer
    veno123mancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Lq2MCmaW

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10631264-pwi-9-year-anniversary-celebration-kick-off!

"For 9 days, wonderful prizes with limited redeems will be disbursed through various means. These codes will only live for 24 hours, so grab them while you can!"

Please follow through your own rules and keep codes for actual 24h, in human time. Some people that play this game actually have jobs and can't redeem them immediately. The code has been released only 21h ago.
  • love2run
    love2run Posts: 1 Arc User
    Options
    What I'd like to know is why there keeping the posting location such a secret! It's no big to deal to check for a posting if you know where to look, ijs.
  • shopcheese
    shopcheese Posts: 758 Arc User
    Options
    Well im happy my server spams the code on world chat whole day long so I dont miss it lol
  • cyberomega45
    cyberomega45 Posts: 175 Arc User
    Options
    Lq2MCmaW

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/pwi/news/detail/10631264-pwi-9-year-anniversary-celebration-kick-off!

"For 9 days, wonderful prizes with limited redeems will be disbursed through various means. These codes will only live for 24 hours, so grab them while you can!"

Please follow through your own rules and keep codes for actual 24h, in human time. Some people that play this game actually have jobs and can't redeem them immediately. The code has been released only 21h ago.

Based on how the codes are coded, they cannot code them for specific hours and minutes. They should say the codes are only good the day they come out. Remember all this stuff comes from China and a lot of explanations gets lost in the translation. Also, remember its 3 am at the offices that are here. Also, you are complaining about they expired 3 hours, you really gonna tell me that if they lasted the full 24 hours you would have been able to redeem them?
  • forbiddenwords
    forbiddenwords Posts: 321 Arc User
    Options
    love2run wrote: »
    What I'd like to know is why there keeping the posting location such a secret! It's no big to deal to check for a posting if you know where to look, ijs.

The point is probably to get more followers on their social medias so they don't miss the codes. They pretty much get spammed on world chat anyway as soon as they are out, but yeah
    ​​
    BfYIUJc.png
    ☆ Pixel ♥ Heart ☆ Etherblade ☆
  • maeree
    maeree Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Also, you are complaining about they expired 3 hours, you really gonna tell me that if they lasted the full 24 hours you would have been able to redeem them?

Yes, we could.

If be correct, code is expired 5 or even 6 hrs before deadline. Well, if pwi re-activate same code for extra time (for ppl who missed it), it will be fair.

P.S. It's pwi special codes, not china ones. LOL.

We usually lose china events (time of our updates is different), so their spring update is our autumn.

• veno123mancer
    veno123mancer Posts: 11 Arc User
    Options
    Lq2MCmaW

Based on how the codes are coded, they cannot code them for specific hours and minutes. They should say the codes are only good the day they come out. Remember all this stuff comes from China and a lot of explanations gets lost in the translation. Also, remember its 3 am at the offices that are here. Also, you are complaining about they expired 3 hours, you really gonna tell me that if they lasted the full 24 hours you would have been able to redeem them?

Yes, I would have been able to redeem it because at the time I was here writing this message, the code should have been still valid. But according to other people's complaints here and on Facebook, it was expired way earlier than that. I work 8 to 5pm and today I am very sick, I came home and slept until 5am. When I logged in, the code should still be valid if it's really good for 24h, but it wasn't. I'm just asking for what they promised and no more than that, that's all.
  • laiwaisan
    laiwaisan Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    Options
    Yesterday i went to work came home eat drank beer did dailies did an ungodly amount of Fc runs and manage to give all my accounts this awesome code that being said ummmm what makes you guys so special? that's the whole server code needs to be reset because some of you were to lazy to ask in wc chat or look it up here or ask your faction members.

or maybe it was friday for you and instead of doing the code you went and party with friends or did something else got back home and was ohhhh that's right random 24 hour codes i should been here but no ill go throw a fit complain and maybe they will give it to me.

I call this generation Sony ,X-box lets take a selfie all my life things got handed to me people.

The reality is this if the ice cream man song is heard and you want ice cream and you want some you better be there outside your house ready to chase it down you don't call the ice cream man and say you need to get back to my house cause i was to busy on facebook and on a call so you have to come back and because you didn't wait i want it free where in real life does that make any kind of sense.

This discussion has been closed.