Adversity -> Chaotic Damnation

Options
npc15
npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
When you make the upgrade from r9rr to r9rrr do you keep refines/ shards? If not, how many chienkuns does it cost to transfer them?
WbG9jxx.png
Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3

Comments

• malllliii
    malllliii Posts: 137 Arc User
    Options
    Aye, you lose your refines and shards when you upgrade. Im not sure about the chienkuns but always cheaper to start over. I recommend using orbs from spend reward/charge reward to help you refine.
    RyJfkQI.png
    Youtube Channel
    "A demon's only path to joy is through suffering"
    BigBlackClock 105x3 Assassin
  • npc15
    npc15 Posts: 229 Arc User
    Options
    Thanks
    WbG9jxx.png
    Thanks Adilynne for the awesome sig :)
    My Youtube Channel

Tempest <3
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    X.x really wish the r9.4 was worth it for classes outside of barb seeker sin bm, maybe archers? But that's about it gg....
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • fanta23
    fanta23 Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Options
    blazerboy wrote: »
    X.x really wish the r9.4 was worth it for classes outside of barb seeker sin bm, maybe archers? But that's about it gg....

The other classes have g17.4
  • blazerboy
    blazerboy Posts: 1,673 Arc User
    Options
    That's far far more expensive than rank 9.4 and imo I don't see much gain except arcanes in g17.4 how you ganna compare the cost of r9.4 which is pocket change compared to g17.4 either grind for half a year or cs billions idk if that's fair to say @fanta23 basically saying sins can get op atk with op purge r9.4 and g17.3 swap for a fraction of what "the other classes" have to do. Not complaining but a interesting observation why that wep was scaled so high
    105/105/105 Seeking ScallyMode
    http://mypers.pw/5/#258958
  • sarrafeline
    sarrafeline Posts: 152 Arc User
    Options
    Our fourth cast R9 is China's third cast, and vice-versa. I'm surprised that fourth cast is actually better for anything here, but... Meh.

The cost of fourth cast wasn't worth it on my only R999 character, my Barb, so I didn't bother with it. The armor, however, is worthless to downgrade to 4th cast on anything. Less attack levels, less def levels, my barb would lose 100 str (I'm pure str build), and worse refines... NTY. It should be simply removed, or changed to at least keep the set bonuses of third cast.
  • barbarossa#7822
    barbarossa#7822 Posts: 18 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but I saw Barb r9.4 mentioned here. I've been playing around with gear in mypers.pw to figure out if I want to go for r9.3 or straight r9.4 (so that I don't have to redo shards and refines) and it looked like the r9.4 weapon overall gives a bit more attack on the low end (1600), a bit less on the high end (700), a few atk levels and 500 HP. The attack interval is negligible. Not a whole lot for basically the cost of another full r9 set. Is there something I'm missing?
  • shineni#2821
    shineni#2821 Posts: 70 Arc User
    Options
    Sorry to hijack the thread like this, but I saw Barb r9.4 mentioned here. I've been playing around with gear in mypers.pw to figure out if I want to go for r9.3 or straight r9.4 (so that I don't have to redo shards and refines) and it looked like the r9.4 weapon overall gives a bit more attack on the low end (1600), a bit less on the high end (700), a few atk levels and 500 HP. The attack interval is negligible. Not a whole lot for basically the cost of another full r9 set. Is there something I'm missing?

No, the 4th cast r9 Barb weapon or China 3rd cast r9, it indeed gives more damage than pwi version, i suppose the main problem that most barbs haven't upgraded to it, because pretty much all the end-games barbs would already have +12 weapon and if your weapon have a decent roll, something like 60 atk lvl +, the amount of damage gain is pretty low. But its definitilly worth especially if you're demon barb which makes the crit on weapon meaningless because of Demon beastial ounslaght.